What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Dutchland

I never heard of BOG ever releasing any clones from his SB mum. Did she survive the fire?
It would be amazing if this son or whomever has it finally released her... people would pay top dollar.
Either way BOG will always live on through his life's work... even if it is unobtainium.

buckaroobonsai

I never heard of BOG ever releasing any clones from his SB mum. Did she survive the fire?
It would be amazing if this son or whomever has it finally released her... people would pay top dollar.
Either way BOG will always live on through his life's work... even if it is unobtainium.
Afaik he never did release the Viper cut, and it’s gone too, I don’t think Junior has it. ☹️

RobFromTX

According to that Podcast he did I don't believe he has any clones from his dad. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that's what he said.

Greetings man.I grew up with a Doug Dawson here in Texas. Can you tell me the difference between this viper cut and the variety being sold by Tony Green? This tribute case has caught my attention

Doug Dawson

Greetings man.I grew up with a Doug Dawson here in Texas. Can you tell me the difference between this viper cut and the variety being sold by Tony Green? This tribute case has caught my attention

Hey man. To be honest I can't really say much about the Viper cut. Being up here in Canada I am fairly new to BOG's strains. I have been digging into them the past few years but am not a good source of info regarding his cuts from back in the day. I know Tony did a bunch of hunting for years to make the versions of Sour Bubble he has. I believe he searched out and found a branchy male for his selection but really, he would be a better guy to ask about that. I believe @buckaroobonsai grew out some of them when he released them including the weighted blanket. He might be able to add some insight to this.

buckaroobonsai

Hey Rob, the Viper cut was a branchy lime SB pheno that BOG chose to be the mother of his SB project. Over the course of the bx’s, the SB pheno’s that would come out were mostly cornstalk, single cola types. The SB tribute from @Tonygreen were fathered and partially mothered by SB bx3 f2 seeds I made In about 2012, with a branchy male and female. So in a fashion they were bottle necked to the Viper cut side of the SB equation. I hope this helps. Anything I missed Tony?

buckaroobonsai

Here’s some SB tribute plants
IMG_4558.jpeg

RobFromTX

Hey Rob, the Viper cut was a branchy lime SB pheno that BOG chose to be the mother of his SB project. Over the course of the bx’s, the SB pheno’s that would come out were mostly cornstalk, single cola types. The SB tribute from @Tonygreen were fathered and partially mothered by SB bx3 f2 seeds I made In about 2012, with a branchy male and female. So in a fashion they were bottle necked to the Viper cut side of the SB equation. I hope this helps. Anything I missed Tony?

Much thanks friend. A limey cornstock cola. That sounds perfect for sea of green

Doug Dawson

Thanks Buck, appreciate the response brother.

Steele did good work. DMT is his selection from bogs SBbx1. He then ix it 3x. He did the work. DMT was a solid line from Steele. I made some Corey x DMT(Stardawg x SBbx1 ix3) long ago. I have 3 of these in flower now. Extreme Afganica dom genes showing in these..
View attachment 18809883
View attachment 18809881
Hi sir sorry to bother you , I was seeing if you would happen to have any of your Stardawg Corey or crosses from it you would trade or let go of? Been trying to get it forever no luck? Happy Growing Brother 💯🙏🏻

Doug Dawson

I am currently trying to track down a pack of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy for a preservation run that will be starting the second week of September. If anyone uas a line on a pack please let me know. ✌️