What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
wow. all those plants look absolutely gorgeous. i love the FAT indica leaves just ENCRUSTED with trichs! i am DEFINITELY looking to score some sb beans!

SOUR BUBBLE BUSH
I had a little misshap but she's still Going

Just Don't get this R/O thing,
:confused:
This is her at the end of week 3 and she is already stankin' up the spot...
She is still gorgeous though

i got my hands on some good "bubble" and my buddies tryin' to grab a clone so we can try to grow it out with something else. This is some of the best stuff ive seen for a while and wonder if i could produce something good with this as a mother plant!?!? Love your grow.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Bubble Bx4 Updated 10-21-08

Sour Bubble Bx4 Updated 10-21-08

Shes getting close. This is a small plant but man is she loaded with resin

Grizz

Veteran
word out there is Zoo has a killer sourbubble pheno from grindhouse, he said he would have pics up soon. can't wait to see it. if zoo says its extra special it must be something else

P

Peat

Sour Bubble Trouble!
...I've been struggling with some burning issues...

10 days 12/12.
The top 1/2 looks good.

The bottom 1/2 is a little worse for wear... :redface:
Throughout veg, I experienced flushes of leaf burn. It seems to happen as the soil dries. I suspect pH, but my old reliable litmus papers say 6.5 :confused:

An example of what I'm experiencing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My new clones have been vegging under flos since 10/1.
They are not burning.

But, back on 10/12, I moved a couple testers to veg. 4' (+/-) from 430WHPS.
(I'm learning to go slow with her...)

Don't go breakin your keyboards trying to nominate that pic for POTM!!! :asskick:

G

Greyskull

Aloha everyone. Hope its okay I post pics of a SBBX3 cross I run.... she's a beauty....

Sour Diesel x Sour Bubba BX3

Day 41

Day 55

Day 57

Not the gnarliest yeilder and a slow grower, but I'll take the pepsi challenge anytime against anyone and anything with this girl.

edit:
I've been tempted to pick up some of BOG's SBBX3 from the BtotheCtotheBtotheUtotheDtotheDEPOT but haven't used them before...
I usually trust SeedBay/Gypsy when I buy beans.
Are they (BtotheCtotheBtotheD) going to burn me or are they legit?
Mahalo

Last edited:

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
To all of you BOG and SB phreaks in this thread: big kudos from me for keeping this strain alive! It's one of the most interesting strains I've ever come across and I've yet to even grace her presence in person. Soon, soon.

I follow the BPP religiously and it's wonderful to see the community that's come up around it. Full of really good people who make serious sacrifice for the whole. Southwind, Care Free and all the rest...you rock! :headbange

Bandit777: I'm so happy to see your SB bushes growing. I was starting to worry that this strain wasn't good for LST's. Is that how you trained it? I've read through the entire thread and don't recall you giving specifics on how you got it so bushy, do you mind obliging a curious soul?

YUM YUM YUM

YUM YUM YUM

Wow all that SB looks killer. Love the stuff. If you are worried about yields maybe try a lifesaver I had better than average yields with it.

T

tex1969

Bandit777, could you please explain your lst method on the sourbubble? I have never seen a sourbubble plant produce as many sites as yours.

O

olddrifter66

Greyskull said:
Aloha everyone. Hope its okay I post pics of a SBBX3 cross I run.... she's a beauty....

Sour Diesel x Sour Bubba BX3

Day 41

Not the gnarliest yeilder and a slow grower, but I'll take the pepsi challenge anytime against anyone and anything with this girl.
Looking really good GS

G

Greyskull

Mahalo olddrifter66. Makes me feel good to know my peers approve.

Hey kathmandu she is so sour smelling. A thick and sharp tart smell that translates thru to the flavor. And the high touches a different part of your head than say Bubba or OG.

L

Leonidas

Very nice GreySkull and super frosty , I can't wait to blow mine up one day soon . :jump: Zoo

K.J. AND TEX 1969
My method of making these plants turn into shrub-style-bushes is actually not LST....
It is a mix between topping and a little Supercropping... I have been told by other member's to start a thread on my Method-Of-The-Bush, but I have yet to start it, I will be starting it Today, and thank fully I have plants at different stages in growth
It's really mostly a topping process with very little Supercropping (on the SourBubble) Every strain is different, Some need equall amount of both and some need more of the other, it's just a matter of knowing the plant in a way i guess.. It's really easy nonetheless...

Thanks for the kind words K.J
I have a tendency to just keep typing and going too much into detail so the actual method of topping and SCing I will will show at the thread that I will start later today, I will let you all know, I just don't want to go off topic more than I already have

CareFree1 and SouthWind I apologize if I went to far off topic in your thread, If you guys want, I can shorten my post down to a minimum ...
Thanks
Health and Many Blessings to all...
DR