What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

L

Leonidas

I'll get pix up soon Greyskull , they had a mag def I noticed when I got them but now are good and moving along and I'll transplant them today to coco with perilite .

Hello yall good peeps, had to do a little show and tell

This Sour Bubble is just blowing me away, stanky stank stank

I hope you all enjoy, I can't wait to roast one of these up in a Rice paper
ooooooooooooooooooowwweeeeeeeeeee :jump: :joint:
Love and blessings to all
DR

lordbudly

Veteran
hey is bcbudonline.com aka BCBud Depot have actual bog genetics? is there anyway AT ALL to get ahold of some bog genetics? (pm me perhaps?) and how does grindhouse's compare

raygun

The Vermonster said:
here is my sb bx1 38 days in........how long should i wait to pull her????
If you like a real heavy stone go 60+ days or when the trich's are 50%+ amber

I would take mine at 55 days typically but I thought the stone was heavy already so i went with no more than 25% amber on average with mostly milky/cloudy.

it still killed most people in to a couch lock stone. :bashhead:

T

theBluntedOne

just rollin up some of this years SB when i saw this thread...wish i had a camera, this is some nice purple,blueish, green and orange goodness. Smells amazing...100 percent organic outdoor

S

split kooks

ayayay ray...your killin me with those allmighty fuzzy nugs!
great job! and gs, 777 you both too.......SB is a true winner!

keep it up everone!

L

Leonidas

Hey LordBuddy I'd say theGrindhouse SourBubble can compare pretty well with Bogs and before I sent my money to BCBD I'd buy mine from Seedbay, Here's GrindHouse SourBubble Bx1 day 66 DMT pheno and I think I have figured out how to make SourBubble yield for the smoker and the hash maker :jump:

Last edited:

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Good God Leonidas! You're making me drooooool.. :jawdrop:

O

olddrifter66

Leo....that is a very nice ...ok, excellent plant....any full plant shots of that one.
Also, is that BOG or Grindhouse?

L

Leonidas

It's Grindhouse and I only posted it in here to answer LordBuddys question and that plant is way to big for a full plant shot because I'm limited on room to get far enough back to take one . Shes 4 and a half feet tall and maybe 3 feet wide

Grizz

Veteran
its about time zoo, I been waiting a week and a half to get a glimse of that bitch, well done as usual.

Last edited:
L

Leonidas

You know I'm not sure because it's been awhile but she did stretch alot but this plant when you see her in person looks like it would fall into the Elite clone category and thats my main reason to reveg her because I still have 6 packs left but why search for what I already have . :jump: I only used LST on her and just kept training her .