What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
@ mdanzig -
Yeah man the shots are only 10 days apart. The difference in color is due to different lighting effecting the camera, I guess it's some of that smart programming that doesn't work properly.

@ olddrifter66 -
Thanks man, I respect your words. I think it's time to learn how to grow organic soil. I've read BOG's grow recipe (got a copy here somewheres) and I think my newbiness and only experience in coco grows need to expand their repertoire.

@southwind -
Thanks for welcome greeting. You sure about this pheno? I sliced a nug a week ago and it wasn't anything amazing then, hopefully a more mature bud will give me some balance to my overly sat collection :)

Pretty sure I posted a pic or two in Zoo's SB Test Grow (I better go check now heh)..

59892sb_sept16_24.jpg

southwind

thai.

thai.

olddrifter66 said:
Cornflake: You have done a great job with it. That is a very frosty SB. Reveg is a great idea....looks like a killer pheno.

for you..

EDIT: THIS IS ELEPHANT/CHOCOLATE THAI FROM 15 YEAR OLD SEED NOT SOUR BUBBLE..Its been vegetatively growing since late march.

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Holy Trunk Batman!!! SW how long was that baby vegged??? WOW! Tis amazing.........i thought my bx1 was thick for only a foot tall....lol...........

southwind

SEEDS

SEEDS

powderdtoastman said:

oh god!
OH GOD!

i must get this! is there any place out there to get Sour Bubble BX3 beans?[/QUOTE]

Dont worry Powderd Toast Man!

When you can PM write me and I will tell you about the Preservation of SOUR BUBBLE , that I have been doing for quite some time now..along with every other strain BOG created.

I have added one trusted member to the project ,Carefree1, he is my second in command, and we are deciding in the coming months if the seeds will go in as freebies or other methods of getting them to members here.

YOU WILL HAVE SOUR BUBBLE!

Or if you wish, you can look up 'Grindhouse Seeds' on this site.

Steele Savage is the CEO there and will [I think] be making seeds for sale sooner or later.

I heard he did quite well on the SOUR BUBBLE BX1 he sold so I think he will do it again.

We in the PROJECT have to go in a different direction than selling for now..

But when the time comes CF1 and I are hashing out [no pun intended] the 'how to' of getting these seeds out there ..

GRAPEPUNCHED: Thanks for thinking of me!

Hope all are well.

SW......

chiliberksters SB

resinryders hash..

all photos used by permission of author.

Last edited:
O

olddrifter66

southwind said:
for you..

EDIT: THIS IS ELEPHANT/CHOCOLATE THAI FROM 15 YEAR OLD SEED NOT SOUR BUBBLE..Its been vegetatively growing since late march.

Thank you......hehehehehehehehe......her so pretty. Beautiful....absolutely beau-ti-ful.
OD

Care Free 1

Veteran
Thats right Southwind. I believe that if people had a chance to grow Sour Bubble, and sample it, they would most likely want to keep it in there garden.

So we will explore the different possibilities so everyone can find out what we have known for many years. I will tell you that Sour Bubble is the perfect indoor plant, and I sometimes have trouble finding space in the grow rooms for anything else.

They grow very strong and healthy, and have the potency that brings a smile to everyones face for sure!!!

G

guest3854

What you get with GrindHouse

What you get with GrindHouse

If I may clarify , tha pics that Cornflake posted are from tha GrindHouses' offering . Seems like this has been over looked and needed to be addressed . THIS , among other and better phenos , is what you get from GrindHouse !

59892sb_sept16_24.jpg

Edit : One more clarification , what GrindHouse offers is a SB BX1 1IX . You can't go from a BX to an F2 ......Similar in concept but tha terminology is completely off ....

Glad y'all enjoyed it ,
Steele

Last edited:
I love that Grindhouse SB i shure hope to see it somewhere someday, i can't wait for it to be more available for more of us, I just can't wait. Please keep up the good work Steal Savage and Everybody that has the blessing to work with this special variety. Good-God it's so AMAZING AND SPECIAL. I mean I have a lot of special varieties that I've collected over the years and have just got a SB cut, I have blues, purples, neon greens, and lots of flavors to roll with, BUT SHIT MAN I'M SORRY TO SAY I WANT THEM ALL, I MEAN AS MANY AS I CAN GET MY GREEN HANDS ON. I sure hope you guys understand what i mean Bro's. After looking at all these photos you guys take, Good Heavens I want them too.
Keep It Up Bro's.
Stay Safe and Healthy
tb7
P.S. I will be posting My pics soon, I just started Blooming in my main flower room, and I have my first SOUR BUBBLE GOIN' IN THERE :jump: :jump: :laughing: wooooooooooohoooooooheeeeeeheeeeeeee I love it.
peace bro's and sistas PEACE

monkey5

Veteran
Steel, man ,thank you for making that clear !! Especially since i have a pack of those from the Grindhouse seeds in the fridge now !! Sweet !! monkey5

You lucky Monkey , youuuu lucky dawg. Look forward to seein what ya do with it, I bet you'll love her too. The more of us have it the better it is IMHO.
Peace and health to you and yours
tb7

southwind

Taxonomy

Taxonomy

Welcome to the thread..

I am pleased you stopped by to clarify the information that Cornflake's SB is YOUR Sour Bubble..

Yes I know about taxonomy, but it saves me time here to simply say 'F2' .

More people understand the 'F2' concept than the progeny result of Back crosses..I get PM's still asking even what a 'BX' is.

But thanks for input.

As you can see people the Grindhouse seeds are very very nice.

And seriously until we at the BPP have an answer to get these seeds we are making out there...Steele Savage at GRINDHOUSE SEEDS is the BEST option.

Well NO he is the ONLY option.

Eventually we will have these as freebies for Seedbay or Seed Boutique but then I am not pleased that GRINDHOUSE is making seeds for sale as our freebies may cut into that business..and I do NOT want any friction.

I would rather there was no one making BOG seeds for sale so that our seeds will not adversely affect anyones sales.

What Sour Bubble should be.

SW..

Steele Savage said:
If I may clarify , tha pics that Cornflake posted are from tha GrindHouses' offering . Seems like this has been over looked and needed to be addressed . THIS , among other and better phenos , is what you get from GrindHouse !

59892sb_sept16_24.jpg

Edit : One more clarification , what GrindHouse offers is a SB BX1 1IX . You can't go from a BX to an F2 ......Similar in concept but tha terminology is completely off ....

Glad y'all enjoyed it ,
Steele

Last edited:

monkey5

Veteran
Southwind, I think it's all good if you send in freebies of this sour bubble you are working with !! I for one will use yours X'ed to Steele's to see some goodness !! I will still buy more from Steele @ the Grindhouse !! As , i would like to have them as back ups to my own plants !! Thank you , southwind and thank you steele savage & grind house for getting those seeds out here to us all !! Big ups !! Just my 2 cent, though !! monkey5

Last edited:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Steele Savage said:

Glad y'all enjoyed it ,
Steele

Hey Steele man, I didn't mention that the seeds came from you because I wanted to make the guys drool, and then after sharing a few more pics I would share that they came from Grindhouse.

"The Tease" - A little trick my new gf is teaching me ;)

Last edited: