What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

The Vermonster said:
Ok so i took the advice and repotted my bx1(peaville's bx1) and i swear she grew in 48 hrs.....lol..........fed regular regime but hammered her w/ voodoo juice from AN which boosts root grow early on during the flip...........we will see.......thanks for the advice!!!! Also i threw a bx3 pic which is Dr. G's bx3 so looks like i'm doing alright in the sb dept thus far!!!!!!!!!

/////Cant wait to see what ya do with it Bro.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Glad to see ya back Southwind. I hope it was a successful trip.

Cant wait to get started on some new Sour Bub BX3's this year. Here is a monster BX3 early in flower.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Lone Sour Bubble Female BX1.1Ix (from Grindhouse)

sept6

sept16

I hope it's ok to post my pics. She's 65 days into flower and I'm still seeing clear trichs, so we'll keep going and let her run on until things cloud and amber up a tad.

My first try at sour bub, having now read a few threads I think next run (still got a 6 pack freebie) I'll be topping and vegging 2 months instead of the one month she had.

I may try to re-veg her, I really don't think my first try was worthy :violin: :spank: :rasta:

Last edited:
Hello all here, Things look soo good i've been lovin' these wounderful pics. Now that I've paid a little more attention to the rules and sat back and took time to read the whole thread twice. I've logged all this good info into my brain. I'm glad that this Sour Bubble thread has gone on so long. I hope that it goes on even longer since I Just picked up A SOUR BUBBLE CUT @ my local dispensary and man I can't wait too see what happens with this magnificent plant. I'll be around and hope to find out more info on this Strain. Hope all is well with you south wind.
My Brother has been visiting the Urology center @ UC Davis Med Center for many years now for the same prolem you just had. He's had a high sytean level since he was a little kid, and that has caused him to produce Kydney stones For most of his life. I know second hand how it is to have K-stones, I'VE BEEN THERE. I hope yours are just a once in a life time thing.
CF1 please keep the pics and info coming.
peace and smoke
tb7

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cornflake said:
Lone Sour Bubble Female BX1.1?x (unsure, it's printed in that old english text) :bashhead:

sept6

sept16

I hope it's ok to post my pics. She's 65 days into flower and I'm still seeing clear trichs, so we'll keep going and let her run on until things cloud and amber up a tad.

My first try at sour bub, having now read a few threads I think next run (still got a 6 pack freebie) I'll be topping and vegging 2 months instead of the one month she had.

I may try to re-veg her, I really don't think my first try was worthy :violin: :spank: :rasta:

Are you saying that those pics are only 10 days apart?

O

olddrifter66

Cornflake: You have done a great job with it. That is a very frosty SB. Reveg is a great idea....looks like a killer pheno.

southwind

wah!

wah!

cornflake said:
Lone Sour Bubble Female BX1.1?x (unsure, it's printed in that old english text) :bashhead:

sept6

sept16

In the event n one has really pushed this home ,Cornflake...DONT LOSE THAT PHENOTYPE!!!

ITS AMAZING!

sw

southwind

MORE than OKAY!

MORE than OKAY!

I 100% ENCOURAGE ANY AN ALL TO POST THEIR SOUR BUBBLE PICTURES..even 'GRINDHOUSE' SBBX1 F2'S.

BUT if you DO post 'GRINDHOUSE' I ask to also please POST IT IN THE 'GRINDHOUSE' VENDOR FORUM ALSO..As so far Steele Savage is about only one I know who is making F2's for SALE.

And it is a great effort when he could be working his own lines instead of taking time to make F2's of BOG stuff that take up room and effort.

Think about it.

Carefree 1 , me and Steele Savage are really making an effort for you people here..BOG is really and truly GONE and there are NO MORE BOG SEEDS.

Without these projects it would almost be extinct by now.

Think about it.

And remember the above named people are , though very good at growing and breeding, not complete rocket scientists..YOU TOO CAN MAKE AND PRESERVE ENDANGERED Cannabis strains.

In other words, its up to US.

this has been a public service message from Southwind.

cornflake said:

sept6

sept16

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Bubble Bx4 Female.

Sour Bubble Bx4 Female.

Put into 12/12 light cycle from seed. This was a mistake as this lady slipped through the cracks, so Im going to let her finish.

The Vermonster

Slaythe...........i cant wait to see what the bx3 does........i tried growing the sb before but they were all junk and untested and thus all hermied.........now i have a bx1 and bx3 which are proven winners!!! I had the c99xbb as well and lost her......it sucks b/c she was gorgeous as hell 4 weeks in veg and the strain sounds mouthwatering!!!!

Slaythe

The Vermonster said:
Slaythe...........i cant wait to see what the bx3 does........i tried growing the sb before but they were all junk and untested and thus all hermied.........now i have a bx1 and bx3 which are proven winners!!! I had the c99xbb as well and lost her......it sucks b/c she was gorgeous as hell 4 weeks in veg and the strain sounds mouthwatering!!!!

I heard only good things about the DR.G SB cut, im sure it will be bomb. Im expecting a lot from the C99XBB, and i must say it look great already. Il update my grow log more often when i enter the blooming phase, so be sure to check for updates.

southwind

Sour Bubble

Sour Bubble

Things are looking great with everyone who is posting...!

A few update photos..

Had to go to the Outdoor Test Facility..hike in a mile or 2 or 3..with a generator..and fans..and 100 pounds of stuff...

and its 105 degrees..

so...

had some mold on a few , not these, anyway ..nipped in the bud..so to speak..

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin go southwind! Ima pop some sb b3 soon as I got the space, I wanna make sure I can give um the care they need.