What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe it's BOG LSD but there is some speculation to it's true origin. She is at 2 weeks 12/12. The smell is like sweet sour mix. Frosty for sure. I took 4 clones before flower and they are in veg now.

Last edited:
why would we go and use another companys strain to make more sour bub seeds insted of staying in the genepool. and using bro and sis. or if u just have 1 female use silver and and still keep all the genes, and make fem seeds at the same time.
sorry for butting in i might not have the complete background.

Thanks Southwind, for the cool-head, this thread is really interesting and i enjoy the posts and pictures, but really get turned off when the threads turn into pissing matches. I hope calm pervails, after all their is no patents on these seeds. just a gift from mother nature.

Hammerhead pictures look lovely awsome plant.

Last edited:
O

olddrifter66

Agreed!!!

Agreed!!!

konstantgrdnr said:
Thanks Southwind, for the cool-head, this thread is really interesting and i enjoy the posts and pictures, but really get turned off when the threads turn into pissing matches. I hope calm pervails, after all their is no patents on these seeds. just a gift from mother nature.

Hammerhead pictures look lovely awsome plant.

Hammer:
She is definately fat and healthy.....nice job.
Sounds like some nice crosses....

Last edited:

Bruja64

Lucky Lady

Lucky Lady

Was just trying to catch up on some of my favorite posts/posters.
I gotta say....I feel so damn lucky to have met some of the people I have on IC forums.
My intentions are simple: Help people that are ill in the most natural way possible.
Thanks to several key folks here(Southwind, I can never thank you enough my friend) I am able to be of service to those in need.
And really, what else is life about?

Really bothers me when folks let ego get in the way, instead of coming together with each other and putting our collective energy to heal the world.

My love to all.
Peace and Good medicine as Always~
Bruja :joint:

southwind

oldtimey

oldtimey

Well some of us old farts so to speak who have been around way too long just rememeber others and selves being burned bad by BCBUD, so I know where CF1 is coming from and I CF1 is one of the very few on here I call 'friend'..

As time goes on it may be that CF1 will BE the BOG project if he can take all the crap that comes with it [ hah!!] and want to and if it comes to me no longer being able to do it.

And I see Wunderkinds point too in some ways..i just seems to awful that BC would just lie about it..

But last time I talked to BOG he said his seeds were OVER unless you found some someone had stashed..he did not even mention anyone else carrying his plants on AT ALL.

And an actual FRIEND of BOGs here on site said the same.

With that kind of 'dis -mis or half butted info' going on I know for sure I will NOT take the chance.

BESIDES WHICH THERE ARE ENOUGH seed banks that GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ORDER IN A TIMELY FASHION, So why even deal with that stuff.

Isnt life hard enough?

I need to rely on somethings in my life and when I place an order with money I dont really have...well..you see my point.

I just like to grow plants...

and that is why I grow at all..

I like the peace of my garden,

I like the spirit that visits me when I am working my soil and my compost

and watching things

just slowly growing...

just be at peace in this moment..

sw

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Automatic Sour Bubble.

Automatic Sour Bubble.

I have over the last year become extremely intrigued with BOGs SourBubble. I have since acquired a few beans from different friends, and Ive started my auto-flowering Sour Bubble project. First cross was pollinating a Sour Bubble Bx4 Male that is purple to a Diesalryder Female, and then the resulting prodginy have now been pollinated by Master Low. So this next grow should provide my first glimpse of an Auto SB.

Of the youngsters you see, I kept the 3 best females, and I will post pics of them tomorrow.

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
southwind said:
Well some of us old farts so to speak who have been around way too long just rememeber others and selves being burned bad by BCBUD, so I know where CF1 is coming from and I CF1 is one of the very few on here I call 'friend'..

As time goes on it may be that CF1 will BE the BOG project if he can take all the crap that comes with it [ hah!!] and want to and if it comes to me no longer being able to do it.

And I see Wunderkinds point too in some ways..i just seems to awful that BC would just lie about it..

But last time I talked to BOG he said his seeds were OVER unless you found some someone had stashed..he did not even mention anyone else carrying his plants on AT ALL.

And an actual FRIEND of BOGs here on site said the same.

With that kind of 'dis -mis or half butted info' going on I know for sure I will NOT take the chance.

BESIDES WHICH THERE ARE ENOUGH seed banks that GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ORDER IN A TIMELY FASHION, So why even deal with that stuff.

Isnt life hard enough?

I need to rely on somethings in my life and when I place an order with money I dont really have...well..you see my point.

I just like to grow plants...

and that is why I grow at all..

I like the peace of my garden,

I like the spirit that visits me when I am working my soil and my compost

and watching things

just slowly growing...

just be at peace in this moment..

sw

Damn Southwind your bring tears to my eyes and I really mean that... thats exactly the way I feel when working in my garden, my prayers are with you and God bless you to the top of his blessing cup....

W

Wunderkind

here's another way to look at it, BushyOldGrower occasionally posts at BCBD's forum. If it was an imposter posting as him, BOG would've already squashed it like a bug, as it's not like he doesn't have internet access. Along with that, I find it very hard to believe BCBD, a very well known company, has been selling unauthorized BOG gear disquised as authorized BOG for this long without BOG himself disputing it.

If someone here actually knows him, they should simply go over to the BCBD forums and PM him. Ask him something only he would know. (or just call, email, or write him and ask)

I believe all of BCBD's gear is legit and I also believe they are one of the worst "legit" banks in existance. Their order fillers are totally incompetant.

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Well Southwind, I am very humbled by your kind words. I've been a fan since my little bro told me how cool you are. Just wish I lived a little closer, cuz I'd be over there digging holes, mixing soil, sharing the goods, and helping out if I could.

Been a little on edge lately with the economy and the job market so screwed up right now. Really putting a crimp in my abilities to get things accomplished and take care of business.

Wunderkind, sorry if I came off rather harsh, but I feel the same way about BCBD as you feel about Elite I guess. I could tell you some stories but I'm putting them behind me and moving on.

I will work on preserving the remaining REAL BOG genetics I have, and continue hoping I will be able to work with these genetic for a long time to come.

southwind

hmm..hmm.hmm

hmm..hmm.hmm

You know that is an intersting point.

And believe me I have over 127 links saved that have to do with BOG here and elsewhere.

And when the 's-it hit the fan" here it was bad..very very very bad...there was alot of things I will never know about that happened.. and a few things people I think highly of had to say about BOG ..it did not sound GOOD!

SO..maybe you are right.

I just dont know.

Maybe BOG recalled me from HERE and the story he wants out on this site is different from what is going on.

But unless BOG says something HERE I guess I will never know.

I could try to reach him over there ..there is something about me only he would know from way back..

hmmm...

For now..can we agree to disagree?

I just cant take the chance man.

People are relying on me to have this seed be as reliably 'true to type" as possible...I think even you may benefit from that ..rather soon actually.

new arrivals in original packs..

sw
Wunderkind said:
here's another way to look at it, BushyOldGrower occasionally posts at BCBD's forum. If it was an imposter posting as him, BOG would've already squashed it like a bug, as it's not like he doesn't have internet access. Along with that, I find it very hard to believe BCBD, a very well known company, has been selling unauthorized BOG gear disquised as authorized BOG for this long without BOG himself disputing it.

If someone here actually knows him, they should simply go over to the BCBD forums and PM him. Ask him something only he would know. (or just call, email, or write him and ask)

I believe all of BCBD's gear is legit and I also believe they are one of the worst "legit" banks in existance. Their order fillers are totally incompetant.

P

Peat

southwind said:
You know that is an intersting point.

And believe me I have over 127 links saved that have to do with BOG here and elsewhere.

And when the 's-it hit the fan" here it was bad..very very very bad...there was alot of things I will never know about that happened.. and a few things people I think highly of had to say about BOG ..it did not sound GOOD!

SO..maybe you are right.

I just dont know.

Maybe BOG recalled me from HERE and the story he wants out on this site is different from what is going on.

But unless BOG says something HERE I guess I will never know.

I could try to reach him over there ..there is something about me only he would know from way back..

hmmm...

For now..can we agree to disagree?

I just cant take the chance man.

People are relying on me to have this seed be as reliably 'true to type" as possible...I think even you may benefit from that ..rather soon actually.

new arrivals in original packs..

sw

Stay true bro, and take care.

SBbx3

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Cant wait to pop my BX3s... just waiting for living conditions to stabalize again. Anyone grown these outside around 40 degrees? How was the results?

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Hammerhead said:
im going to get some bogbubble from bcbud and let you know what I get

You wont get the real deal for sure. I just saved you time and money. Your welcome.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there anything like the BOG LSD I got from them I would be very pleased. I can't say if they have the real deal. They told me they did and other people have told me and posted that they do have his genetics so I can only go by the info that's posted.

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
And as SW said, BOG never stated that he was giving any of his mother father plants to anyone, he's never said it. And from what others have said after growin out some BCBUD Bog genetics, its bogus.

B

Bubble Puppy

This is a great thread ive been following from the beginning .All these great pics of wonderful plants.I like many have always wanted to try Bogs seeds .Well im happy to say things are good,

On saturday i was blessed by the Sour Bubble fairy..And now i will get to work..Im excited to grow these with all of you ,helping to preserve Bogs heritage..

Grow on Brothers

Grow on Sisters