What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Interesting thread. From reading this thread I would have thought the guy passed away... Did he leave the business or something? I was admiring his strains just this evening on bcbuddepot.

Can someone explain briefly the significance of BOG and his gum strains, like are they quite unique over the other bubblegums out there?

How different is it than his Bogbubble or Bogglegum to Sourbubble? It seems like the progression of them was from a happier indica to more medical.

Is that BX3 a couchlock indica or a happy balanced deep stone?

Swoop420

Thanks for the response guys! I've never had a chance to sample any of BOG's offerings, so after seeing all the great pics and hearing so much positive feedback, I'm really looking forward to giving these BX2's a try!!

Swoop

VirginHarvester said:
Not BOG's seeds? These aren't BOB's genetics still in the supply pipeline?
https://www.bcbudonline.com/category.php?category=Plan B

This site would have to be an extremely dishonest one.
////Hey Bro,people here are only trying to look out for others,and anyone can believe what they want.But,BC is a super fraud when it concerns Bog Genetics.They Dont have legit F1's of Bog's gear,and when you start seeing thin leaved stretchy SourBubble,that should ring a bell in any growers head.Go to GrindHouse(SeedBay) if you want a good SourBubble repesentation in bean.But its just friendly(and very sound) advice when it concerns sick and poor or whatever growers,so they dont get takin advantage of,thats what makes these forums a great tool to find out whos rippin and whos helpin growers.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

PeavillePride said:
////Hey Bro,people here are only trying to look out for others,and anyone can believe what they want.But,BC is a super fraud when it concerns Bog Genetics.They Dont have legit F1's of Bog's gear,and when you start seeing thin leaved stretchy SourBubble,that should ring a bell in any growers head.Go to GrindHouse(SeedBay) if you want a good SourBubble repesentation in bean.But its just friendly(and very sound) advice when it concerns sick and poor or whatever growers,so they dont get takin advantage of,thats what makes these forums a great tool to find out whos rippin and whos helpin growers.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Amen Brother.

read through this whold thread and i still cant getr enuf of those crystal coated leaves. i barely get to see anything like that. awesome. i havent tried any bog genetics. hopong to get some in the neer future the sb, lsd, and the lifesaver have been on my dream list for quite some time now.

you guys keep up the good work

Care Free 1

Veteran
reefa cheefa
If you can get your hands on the BOG genetics, you wont be disapointed.

Southwind
OTF plants are looking awesome, and cant wait to see how they finish. Bushy suckers outside!!! Get some airflow on those if possible cuz they look dense.

Pirate
Looking good on those special plants. I would get those suckers in larger pots and add some Dolomite Lime. They look like they should kick ass.

Peaville
Looking dank as usual.

In fact everone seems to have it going on. Nice job all!!!!

Care Free 1

Veteran
It seems like the BX3's were the strain that would have a high number of purple pheno's (of course under the right conditions) and other colors also. The BX2's that I ran would mostly be different colors of green (wide range of greens).

Here is a classic BX2. Dark green pheno. Extremely potent and rock hard bud.

Care Free 1

Veteran
One more BX2 clone off the same mother as above. Plants were about 3 1/2 feet tall but would yield less than 3 oz's. More than made up for it in potency though.

Z

zoolander

Hey Carefree I got a question partner , How heavy do they feed in flower ?

W

Wunderkind

PeavillePride said:
BCBD does have legit BOG gear. The problem is their order fillers are the absolute worst.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke to the owner of bcbud and he told me that they do ave Bog genetics from when he was still a seed breeder. They have taken what they had and made mother and crosses. I ordered their LSD. From what I have seen of bog's grown on overgrow these are very close to what he had. I'm sure there is no way to know that they are 100% BOG. I have to give bcbud a chance to prove that they have what they say they have. The 1 LSD lady I got out of 10 beans is very very good. completely covered with sugar. I made 4 clones of this strain and may keep a mother we will see what happens in the next few weeks. I will post pics for all to compare if they have knowledge of BOGS LSD.

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Hammerhead said:
I spoke to the owner of bcbud and he told me that they do ave Bog genetics from when he was sill a seed breeder. They have taken what they had and made mother and crosses.

So does their website say they are F2s or knockoffs of the original breeder's seeds? From looking at the site I thought they were selling BOG seeds or at least leading you to believe so... For instance, Joey Weed is very clear about that. It seems fishy and unless the seeds came in sealed packs I could also understand people wondering if even they are getting the right F2s or whatever they are.

And by the way, it's not like their seeds are inexpensive(Joey Weed's F2s are $50), BCBud charges well over $100 for most of the "BOG" strains.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes very expensive. It does not say either. I forgot to ask that question. The most important thing to me is that they are from Bog and he assured me they were. So I took a chance and I got 10 beans of BOG LSD. The seeds are repacked so that's why I say I can't be 100% sure they are from BOG.

Last edited:

Care Free 1

Veteran
zoolander said:
Hey Carefree I got a question partner , How heavy do they feed in flower ?

Hi Zoo,

I know your doing coco so it would be hard to give exact advice to that question since I grow organic soil with amendments.

Lets just put it this way, I have good doses of blood and bone meal to start with as additives, and I use average doses of guano tea's every other feeding, so by that standard I would say they are heavy feeders. Never really burned the Sour Bub's, but they need good doses of Dolomite Lime in organic soil to avoid leaf problems.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hammerhead said:
I spoke to the owner of bcbud and he told me that they do ave Bog genetics from when he was sill a seed breeder. They have taken what they had and made mother and crosses.

Hummmm, shouldn't they at least say they are knockoff's. I dont mind getting next generation seeds from known good breeders, but I like to know that going into the purchase. There web site doesn't mention they are knockoff's and thats not good!!! $125 a pack for misrepresented seeds and thats if you ever recieve them.

W

Wunderkind

BCBD does the breeding? No, they don't. BOG sent his mothers & fathers to Vegas. Vegas & Plan B have continued on producing BOG seed. BOG himself has confirmed this.

In fact, BOG recently came out with Chocolate Bubba using the Bubba Kush Vegas gave him.

Last edited:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Wunderkind said:
BCBD does the breeding? No, they don't. BOG sent his mothers & fathers to Vegas. Vegas & Plan B have continued on producing BOG seed. BOG himself has confirmed this.

In fact, BOG recently came out with Chocolate Bubba using the Bubba Kush Vegas gave him.

Im a little skeptical on that. Bog DOESNT breed anymore, he's stated that alot. I think people are just tryin to make money off his name after he has retired.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Wunderkind said:
BCBD does the breeding? No, they don't. BOG sent his mothers & fathers to Vegas. Vegas & Plan B have continued on producing BOG seed.

Well you said it yourself, they are not bred by BOG, so BCBD should label them as such and stop deceiving people. Even if they have BOG's P1 stock, and I doubt it, they are tricking people into believing they came from the Bubblegum Guru himself, which is a lie. And charging a premium price for them also from an unreliable service.

Saddly the days are gone when I could go onto Seedbay and pick up original breeder packs of Sour Bubble for $90 just about anytime I wanted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts