What's new

bobblehead overtakes

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Mmm. What kind of oil do you use for the caps?

A buddy of mine makes 'em with coconut oil, similar to making cannabutter.. Then he uses a Cap 'em Quik doodad to smoosh all of the oil into the cards, .. ?

Yours look much more clear. Do tell!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I recently made some with coconut oil. Coconut oil has tons of medium chain triglicerides that make it easier to digest and get more thc through the blood/brain barrier. You can cap the 0/0 capsules by hand, no need for the doodad.

I was curious about putting whey protein in these caps as opposed to drinking protein shakes. I know youd need to drink lots of water, but you got any reasons NOT to do this?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Thats a good idea Anti, I am also pretty interested in that. Only problem I see is that those capsules really dont hold a lot, and I think to get the benefit from the whey, you would need a lot more than what the capsule would hold. Keep it green people.

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
Mmm. What kind of oil do you use for the caps?

A buddy of mine makes 'em with coconut oil, similar to making cannabutter.. Then he uses a Cap 'em Quik doodad to smoosh all of the oil into the cards, .. ?

Yours look much more clear. Do tell!

Isomerized thc dissolved into a blend of butter/olive oil/canola oil.

IDK how your friend prepares caps... but I use wax/hash, and dissolve it into the cooking oil, and then use a syringe to fill each cap, in my little $10 plastic 00 pill machine.

I recently made some with coconut oil. Coconut oil has tons of medium chain triglicerides that make it easier to digest and get more thc through the blood/brain barrier. You can cap the 0/0 capsules by hand, no need for the doodad.

I was curious about putting whey protein in these caps as opposed to drinking protein shakes. I know youd need to drink lots of water, but you got any reasons NOT to do this?

Coconut oil huh? I'll have to do my research on that... My caps have been gaining popularity, before I strictly used olive oil. For me, this caused burps that tasted like weed oil. With the new blend I don't have that problem. I also like the timing of the release with a blend of oils. What makes a fat unsaturated, is the double bonds in the carbon chains. These double bonds make it easier for the lipid to be digested. It also makes for more available space to hold cannabinoids. The different oils are going to have varying amounts of double bonds on the unsaturated carbon chains, and fully saturated, harder to digest carbon chains. Anyway, the different fats should be digested at different rates in theory... for a more balanced high.

and yeah, like AOD said... you'd have to swallow a lot of pills to get the protein you need. What's wrong, you don't like the taste? I order MGN isolate in bulk from muscleandstrength.com. Lots of good flavors.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
those THC pills look awesome.

kinda off topic, but since Anti brought up protein-powder, here is my ULTIMATE PROTEIN SHAKE recipe...

-2 cups of oats, ground to powder in a blender
- add 3 cups milk
-one serving of protein powder (i prefer chocolate flavor)
-1/2 cup of almond butter

blend well, and enjoy the healthiest 1000+ calories you will ever drink. Great for putting on muscle mass. or cut the recipe in half or even less and it works well as a weight-loss / meal-replacement shake too!

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks guys, I'm feeling a bit better now and I'm hoping that I'll be 100% by this time next week, thinks are looking great bobble, them pills sounds kick ass.
HGO

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I let all three of my builders licenses go after my partner started doing meth and cost me just over 500k. So I can give you advice but I can't technically be hired unless I want to pay a 5k fine. I could also just outright help with the work. But I love doing construction.:good:

Bonzo

Veteran
thats a serious shake Schrews! my typical breakfast shake: oats banana frozen mango grapefriut strawberry lil peanut butter maybe an egg or two 1 scoop 25 gms vanilla protien powdet and a few added BCAA's and glutamine :) glad you guys are thinkin' bout gettin and stayin somewhat healthy :) we only get one shot, glad ur feelin better HGO :)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok DUMB question time? Are those pills suppositories? I mean I really do not know? Do you just swallow them?

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok DUMB question time? Are those pills suppositories? I mean I really do not know? Do you just swallow them?

Seriously bro, we need to get you into counseling. You say some fucked up shit sometimes... but you're my boy, so I'll let it slide. lol... You eat them, like a brownie, except it's better cause it's only 1 mL of oil, hardly any calories. :D After putting some thought into your question... No, it wouldn't even work as a suppository, b/c you need the bile from your gall bladder to emulsify the oil so that it gets absorbed in the small intestine... Once you've hit the large intestine, it's too late.

So I've been watching Moonshiners... I really like those guys. I just watched "Popcorn" Sutton's This Is The Last Dam Run of Likker I'm Ever Gonna Make on YouTube. Pretty cool. As he was building his still, he was bitching about how people think you just sit back and the liquor makes itself, and you makes heaps of money.. lol... The whole time he's cursing about all the damn work he's gotta do. he he.. And the old man was still driving a model A Ford.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Tim seems alright but Im pretty sure me and tickle would come to blows inside about a week.

Suppositories? Really? :D

ambertrich

Veteran
Bobblehead Productions keeps on bringing it!!

The man has a plan and he's making it happen a step at a time.

Been gone a good while, but had to stop by and say I'm happy to see you doing your thing like I knew you would, Bobble.

Hope the shoulder is healing up.

Got this one sub'ed now, so I can keep up with the show (went through the previous 19 pages last night).

Always an inspiration. I'm in a different location now and gotta start planning my next setup, getting lots of ideas around here. Gonna be a minute or two before I can pull the trigger but thats ok. Time to think things through.

Take care, my friend. :ying:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey at least I say some entertaining shit as apposed to the standard doper crap....."dude your weed looks dank bro" I can only take so mucho that lol!

I watched a documentary about moonshining the other night... reminded me of the struggles of tending to mj crops... and of course the rewards too ;)

D

DHF

Moonshiners .....lol....I`m prolly related to em in some wrong kinda southern way.....

Hell....I still got kinfolk that run a pot or 2 of white liquor every yr , but bootleggin hasn`t paid the bills round these parts for buncha yrs , so us country boys hadta improvise .....

I was always partial to pot and never was much of a drinker so farmboys growin killer dope was just a natural progression for me...but anyways.....

Mega....stop shovin thc pills up yer ass......:moon:.....

Peace....Freds....:ying:....

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Isomerized thc dissolved into a blend of butter/olive oil/canola oil.

IDK how your friend prepares caps... but I use wax/hash, and dissolve it into the cooking oil, and then use a syringe to fill each cap, in my little $10 plastic 00 pill machine.

Coconut oil huh? I'll have to do my research on that... My caps have been gaining popularity, before I strictly used olive oil. For me, this caused burps that tasted like weed oil. With the new blend I don't have that problem. I also like the timing of the release with a blend of oils. What makes a fat unsaturated, is the double bonds in the carbon chains. These double bonds make it easier for the lipid to be digested. It also makes for more available space to hold cannabinoids. The different oils are going to have varying amounts of double bonds on the unsaturated carbon chains, and fully saturated, harder to digest carbon chains. Anyway, the different fats should be digested at different rates in theory... for a more balanced high.

and yeah, like AOD said... you'd have to swallow a lot of pills to get the protein you need. What's wrong, you don't like the taste? I order MGN isolate in bulk from muscleandstrength.com. Lots of good flavors.
I will post the recipe when I get home later, but I have a recipe that uses coconut, almond, avocado, and castor oil(only a few drops). The secret ingredient is soy lecithin. One cap has about 1/3 gram of hash that has been decarbed. One cap will last 4-6 hours, with a full body high that I have never experienced before. Down to my last 3, time to make more...

Latest posts

Latest posts