What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh I so want that humidifier! I still have not found a cheap enough Drizair!

Great job Bobble, I expected nothing less from you!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I get really anxious sometimes... and I've found that the best way to handle the anxiety, after smoking a j, is to handle whatever is causing it.
so true. words of wisdom right there!

I modified my bathtub to receive drain lines...
picture.php

was that necessary? poor tub haha.

and Mega, i'm surprised you need a humidifier given our local climate.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shcrews well I am trying to be prepared....remember LAST year lol.....but your right! What was it today like 71?

BTW you got a PM Shcrews.

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
I'll sleep when I'm dead. One day my body won't be able to move like it does today. I have a lot of work to get done before then. I have quite the list of accomplishments already, and I'm not done yet.

When you don't have many personal relationships to maintain, it really frees up your time for things like growing... It's not so different from an executive level job sometimes... I mean yeah the pay is great, but if you want to be great, you have to keep working all the time. If you don't stop to take a break, you don't get one.
haha i feel you, it does sound nerdy & very ego, but im on the the same tip, alot of people & friends can distract you, if you want to get shit done one has to focus & get rid of distractions and strip down on relationships.... im lucky to have a girl backing me & helping out... whot more can you want

oh yeah bobble... clean up your space man... loooks meeeesssy haha .. bigup - all the best :tiphat:
try some Dubstep...very relaxing

CHeck dis out and make sure your head is in an upright position and properly secured;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

haha... nice video.. Dubstep is ok... depends on whot kinda style... not into the noisy in your face stuff myself... its all about the Drum&Bass for me .. here´s a classic http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4g5g5_peshay-miles-from-home-mo-wax-recor_music

G

greenmatter

bob i know you own the place but .........

IMO it would be cheaper to buy a sump pump and a float switch than it would be to replace a tub.

walk down the hill .......:)

bobblehead

Veteran
Oh I so want that humidifier! I still have not found a cheap enough Drizair!

Great job Bobble, I expected nothing less from you!

Thanks bro. It's all coming together nicely now... Just had to tear down the roadblocks.

and Mega, i'm surprised you need a humidifier given our local climate.

Don't feel bad for that tub... lol... I went to fill up a 5 gal bucket, and the tub faucet just fell off. They had just glued it in place, never plumbed it. No pressure having, hard-turn-your-whole-body-orange water... I won't even wash my clothes at that house. After I remodel that'll change I'm sure.

I think Mega meant DEhumidifier... He's jealous of my 2 200 pint dehueys... :smokey:

haha i feel you, it does sound nerdy & very ego, but im on the the same tip, alot of people & friends can distract you, if you want to get shit done one has to focus & get rid of distractions and strip down on relationships.... im lucky to have a girl backing me & helping out... whot more can you want

oh yeah bobble... clean up your space man... loooks meeeesssy haha .. bigup - all the best :tiphat:

Thanks bro... I've pretty much always been a bit of a loner, though I've tried to become more social... I just have learned to not waste my time on people who aren't going to be there tomorrow let alone a year from now. I'm out thousands of dollars to helping out "friends" who never paid me. I pay my bills, always. "Friends" find a significant other, and forget all about you... Can't even respond to your phone call let alone pick the phone up and call you.

After years of partying and drinking... I realized I had nothing, so I quit. I only want what's real now. I know the "donations" I receive for my medicine are fake. They're gonna fade away one day, like they have out in Cali. That's why I don't go pro, and dedicate to myself to this plant 100%. I do have a lot of time available for the next 4 years though. The decisions I make influence how I'll be living in the future. Yeah I could be partying and having a good time, while living hand-in-mouth... But I'd rather make something for myself, and then stop and enjoy it..

Stellar performance bobblehead,
you deserve a 5 star bubble bath!

lol... a bubble bath?! Thanks... I guess? ha ha...

not in that tub :laughing:

:laughing:

bob i know you own the place but .........

IMO it would be cheaper to buy a sump pump and a float switch than it would be to replace a tub.

walk down the hill .......:)

lol... What happens when the pump fails? A hole in the bathtub is bulletproof! :D

How many bathrooms have you worked on? I've helped out with a few, and it's pretty common to rip out the tub... That's a cheap plastic one, I drilled right through it no prob. The whole bathroom is going to get gutted and remodeled when the time comes. It's straight out of an old trailer or mobile home... Fucking gross. Not to mention IDK who in their right mind would take a bath in my water... I can only imagine all the mineral deposits in the plumbing... it's a good thing PVC is cheap, cause I'll probably be redoing all the plumbing, and putting that whole house filter in where the water comes in from the pump.

Anyway dude, didn't mean to go off on ya.. but that bathroom SUCKS! :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When you replumb use PEX it is faster and about the same price. What is that tub like $80, about the same price as a pump and tub.

G

greenmatter

LOL ! .......... i do see your point bobble!

FWIW i have spent so many hours remodeling bathrooms that if you put them back to back it would equal decades .......... but i did not know you were calling the bathroom a total loss the first time you walked into it. now i get it!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Yea bobble you got the right idea. With all this PEX plastic pipe shit now, and the fittings they have, you can re-plumb a whole house in a weekend easily by yourself. Keep it green homey!\

aod

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
When you replumb use PEX it is faster and about the same price. What is that tub like $80, about the same price as a pump and tub.

Thanks bro... I might just have to hire you and have you come live in my house for a few weeks Summer 2013. Think I can book you that far in advance? lol...

LOL ! .......... i do see your point bobble!

FWIW i have spent so many hours remodeling bathrooms that if you put them back to back it would equal decades .......... but i did not know you were calling the bathroom a total loss the first time you walked into it. now i get it!

lol... Yeah, the whole house is pretty much a total loss... except for the garage and middle section, which I'm still going to gut b/c I just don't like how they did things... The kitchen is about the only thing I'll leave alone... Except for the new cabinets and appliances... but I wont' rip out the walls or ceiling, only if Ichy tells me to. lol...

That was the plan the whole time though... Buy a shit house in a nice neighborhood. I'm literally tearing that house up, and building a grow house. Then after a year of being a grow house, the equipment will be moved to the next projects, and the grow house will become a rental.

That's how I make fake money real. Not all money is created equal.

Yea bobble you got the right idea. With all this PEX plastic pipe shit now, and the fittings they have, you can re-plumb a whole house in a weekend easily by yourself. Keep it green homey!\

aod

aod

Yeah, luckily it's just the supply lines... Who gives 2 shits about drain lines as long as they work. I have 3 septic tanks, the drain field was redone within the past decade.. So at least I have that going for me.

Breakfast anyone?
picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
bobble finds that preparing and chewing food and having meals is far too inefficient a use of his time.

It's like the gruel in the Matrix (Agent-Smith?) - just serves a purpose. Fuel for the motor!

I can even hear the motor runnin' - it's going "bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobble"

bobblehead

Veteran
Do you actually eat that many pills a day?

aod

lol... No, I was making caps for patients. That's real medicine right there. Isomerized thc dissolved into a blend of butter/olive oil/canola oil. 1 makes me high, 2 makes me baked. Like I mentioned before, I'm a pretty heavy smoker, normally I go through an oz every 5 days or so... I've been getting requests for my caps from people in serious pain. CBD is supposed to be the real pain killer, but the thc seems to help them forget about the pain for a while and feel good.

bobble finds that preparing and chewing food and having meals is far too inefficient a use of his time.

It's like the gruel in the Matrix (Agent-Smith?) - just serves a purpose. Fuel for the motor!

I can even hear the motor runnin' - it's going "bobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobblebobble"

lol... I wish that were true... cause I'm feeling a little fat lately from all the food I've been eating and being unable to exercise... You'll have to try a cap one day Silver... he he...

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man, I thought those were vitamin pills or something. Yea, once my funds get a little better, I am going to get all the glassware I need and start making capsules like that. I have not smoked in about two months, and this is the first winter I have not had bronchitis yet. And my stamina is shot from smoking so much, started running again at the same time, first time in a few years, and holy shit, could not make a mile in less then 8 minutes.

aod

Agent-Smith

gruel........that's for those zion fools........I can taste anything I want to run through the program :D

Latest posts

Latest posts