What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

D

DHF

That`s my boy.....Automated to the tits lets yas sleep well at night....

Lookin good Bro....So 96 plantlets per pod ?......Donksicles ftw....Horti-trellis to da rescue come end of stretch and late flower......

Handle it my buddy....Freds.....:ying:.....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
hey bobble if you buying cracked flood tables i have 3-4 to sell ya!!! lol looks good bro sorry about the douche

bobblehead

Veteran
That`s my boy.....Automated to the tits lets yas sleep well at night....

Lookin good Bro....So 96 plantlets per pod ?......Donksicles ftw....Horti-trellis to da rescue come end of stretch and late flower......

Handle it my buddy....Freds.....:ying:.....

Yeah I think that's gonna be the final number... But this round I only have 7 shelves, so 84. I'm a greedy bastard like you, so I'll figure out how to incorporate the 8th shelf... That's 12oz+ I'd be passing up on if I didn't. I've just been thinking about how... I have a few different ideas... And now that I'm thinking about it, I might be able to get those plants up off the floor and into the good light. Plants on the floor next time.

Automated to the tits. Just the way I like it.

aod

I hope you're enjoying the last few days of your break!

hey bobble if you buying cracked flood tables i have 3-4 to sell ya!!! lol looks good bro sorry about the douche

lol... Thanks bro. Sounds like between the aero-cloners and the flood tables... You could setup a whole operation with faulty equipment. lol... I hope Miss B. isn't being too hard on ya in the new year. :D Haters gonna hate...

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy bobble! im just blown away by your DIY skills....glued to see your pod produce! the health of your cuts worries me at the flip
....ive brought many a cut back to life but always got em green before flip....show me how its done dude! :)

bobblehead

Veteran
howdy bobble! im just blown away by your DIY skills....glued to see your pod produce! the health of your cuts worries me at the flip
....ive brought many a cut back to life but always got em green before flip....show me how its done dude! :)

Thanks for the honesty Bonzo. I didn't feed them any nutrients for a few days before I flipped, that's why they look pale. They should be hungry and get their color right back within a day or two. I'm not there now otherwise I could tell ya for sure.

Come back in a week, and I'm confident that you'll see a bunch of healthy green plants.

Agent-Smith

We know that you know what's up bobble, showin the pods how to do their thing is your thing. I just know in a run or two your gonna have plants growing out of the walls, the floor, the pipes, etc, it's gonna be an absolute madhouse in there! :D

Matrix trim crew is at your service anytime, all I need is a little scissors hash and I'm in it for hours LOL :D

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I'm waiting for Bobble to do an all-out review on his new electric handheld trimmer. If he thinks it's a solid product and does a good job, I might buy one.

If he decides it's not up to snuff, I may build my own trim-machine.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His trimmers can also be used for "Manscaping" not that I'm suggesting a power lifter has EVER done that before!

Agent-Smith

I have an unlimited work force :D

smithclones.jpg

bobblehead

Veteran
We know that you know what's up bobble, showin the pods how to do their thing is your thing. I just know in a run or two your gonna have plants growing out of the walls, the floor, the pipes, etc, it's gonna be an absolute madhouse in there! :D

Matrix trim crew is at your service anytime, all I need is a little scissors hash and I'm in it for hours LOL :D
I have an unlimited work force :D

The reason for starving the plants was b/c I was dialing in the water... and I mean I probably wasted a total of 100 gallons of RO... The first 50 I was just frustrated and had to walk away and come back to it. So I didn't really want to be wading through fertilizer as well... and then the plants had to dry out from the massive soakings... and having Chemdog genetics, she likes to eat... So, with all that said... They're not sick, just hungry. In the future I doubt I'll be wasting so much RO now that the valves are set, I won't touch them. lol...

I'm totally down for the Smiths to come trim my crop... but you had all better have your own fiskars, cause I'm not buying n # of fiskars.

I'm waiting for Bobble to do an all-out review on his new electric handheld trimmer. If he thinks it's a solid product and does a good job, I might buy one.

If he decides it's not up to snuff, I may build my own trim-machine.

I haven't used them on a crop yet, but soon enough... I have used them here and there though on some dry buds and I'm impressed. It takes some practice but I think that once you become accustom to them, you can be just as accurate as with fiskars. As with anything, it just takes practice. Of course if you have a lot of foxtails, ur fucked. lol...

His trimmers can also be used for "Manscaping" not that I'm suggesting a power lifter has EVER done that before!

How did you know? lol... You know I wouldn't spend $380 on something I just trim plants with...

:laughing:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man, be careful, at least with trimming some nuggies you only cut a bud in half. Manscaping accidents are hard to come back from hahaha.

aod

D

DHF

Those trimmers fuckin look weird where the battery goes and the way yas hold em ta get the job done and I crawled Heathie`s ass bout em when I saw him usin em yrs and yrs ago.....and...

He said they were the shit and I all but ordered em on the spot after I saw how fast he got his results , but back then it was outta some obscure bullshit Euro site and I said fuckit.......

Over the yrs I learned ta work smarter not harder.....so....to make things easier on me bein a 1 man show , I deleafed my plants on the vine before chop like way back when I was growin outside in Hell 30 yrs ago.....

Less to trim is a good thingy and once I got burned on strippin my chem d`s in the racks and found out why , by the time I harvied the future runs they were pretty much already trimmed on the vine....lol....

Rednecks weren`t near as potsnobby as all ya`ll med vendor`s patients and they loved Fred`s shit from the get so win win with less back end work after chop...and.....

As we learn , so shall we earn....

Peace...Fred`s....:ying:.....

Bonzo

Veteran
goddamn bobble! i have spent the better part of the day reading yor threads and i am TRULY INSPIRED DUDE! gotta get my ass in gear! :) thank you again for sharing :)

howdy fred :)

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
LOL were at 17 pages already, go bobble! I might be gone for a few days guys because of ill health that has just sprung up on me tonight, well it's been working on me for some time now but it has really messed me up tonight, all stress releated so if there is any bother just click on the report post icon, I know you guys can handle the trolls though so all is good. Here's to good health.

HGO

D

DHF

Yeah.....No shit....HGO.....Get better Bro....Stress kills....Got positive vibes flowin your way .....

We`ll all be prayin fer yas....

Peace....Freds....:ying:....

bobblehead

Veteran
Those trimmers fuckin look weird where the battery goes and the way yas hold em ta get the job done and I crawled Heathie`s ass bout em when I saw him usin em yrs and yrs ago.....and...

He said they were the shit and I all but ordered em on the spot after I saw how fast he got his results , but back then it was outta some obscure bullshit Euro site and I said fuckit.......

Over the yrs I learned ta work smarter not harder.....so....to make things easier on me bein a 1 man show , I deleafed my plants on the vine before chop like way back when I was growin outside in Hell 30 yrs ago.....

Less to trim is a good thingy and once I got burned on strippin my chem d`s in the racks and found out why , by the time I harvied the future runs they were pretty much already trimmed on the vine....lol....

Rednecks weren`t near as potsnobby as all ya`ll med vendor`s patients and they loved Fred`s shit from the get so win win with less back end work after chop...and.....

As we learn , so shall we earn....

Peace...Fred`s....:ying:.....

I ordered them from Holland actually... There are resellers in the US, but they charge an arm and a leg... and I'm in medville... So even if they come asking, I grow pot. I'm proud of it and not afraid to tell the authorities. :joint:

I realized a while back that you weren't trimming as tight as me... cause I take way longer to trim half as much... Yeah, I need some experience with the pruning and growing the right strains, yadda yadda... but my buds have to look naked before they hit a dispensary shelf.

Selling in bulk demands less trimming... Onward and upward.

goddamn bobble! i have spent the better part of the day reading yor threads and i am TRULY INSPIRED DUDE! gotta get my ass in gear! :) thank you again for sharing :)

howdy fred :)

Thanks Bonz. I really appreciate you taking the time to see where I've been. I did read Freedom for Bonz after all... lol... Talk about a long thread. I feel like we already know each other.

What have you been up to lately anyway Bonzo?

LOL were at 17 pages already, go bobble! I might be gone for a few days guys because of ill health that has just sprung up on me tonight, well it's been working on me for some time now but it has really messed me up tonight, all stress releated so if there is any bother just click on the report post icon, I know you guys can handle the trolls though so all is good. Here's to good health.

HGO

lol, yeah I haven't even flowered anything yet and I'm at 17 pages... madness.... of course half the posts are mine... ha ha ha... Between me and Freds, this is gonna make for one helluva long read for everyone in the future, digging up info for their overtake...

Take care buddy. Stress is a bitch. I'll smoke a few for ya.

bobblehead

Veteran
I get really anxious sometimes... and I've found that the best way to handle the anxiety, after smoking a j, is to handle whatever is causing it. Temps up north hadn't been dialed in yet, and it was really getting to me. So after taking a few days off, I had to hop back in the truck and "handle it"...

The first step was to take my humidifier-air-filter box, and add a radiator. This way the air is going to be warmed by the 75F water being pumped through it, before it hits the humidifer, and goes into the bobblepod.
picture.php

I took the waste water from my RO, and hooked it up to a bucket, to feed my humidifier. The extra (most of it), goes down the drain.
picture.php

I modified my bathtub to receive drain lines...
picture.php

And here it is... the tote to the left is a reservoir with water heaters, with the air-conditioning box to the right.
picture.php

I need to vacuum, but this is what's going on in the lung room... Cause I know there's a lot of confusion about lung rooms. The grow is in the pods, and all of the equipment is kept outside. I love black plastic. I by 100ft rolls of 4mil black plastic, and wrap my grows in it, including the lung room where necessary. In order to contain the heat, I had to hang up some plastic.
picture.php

My preferred model in humidity controllers...
picture.php

and my preferred choice in dehumidifier... I have 2. :) They're rated to pull up to 20 gallons a day. This one has had the refrigerant upgraded so it should pull more.
picture.php

and last but not least, I added a whole house water filter to lighten the load on my RO filter... The RO appears to run smoother now.
picture.php

Adapt or perish...

Latest posts

Latest posts