What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

justwatchin

I think what you are looking for is called a propagation timer. It allows you to control your watering to the second vs minutes with a regular timer. There are some decent ones for $100 range

Agent-Smith

13049.png

10 seconds to 20 minutes ‘ON TIME’.
1 minute to 12 hours ‘OFF TIME’.
Controls timed equipment during daytime only, nighttime only or both.
15 Amps/120 Volts/60 Hz./1/3 HP.
3 year warranty.

Product #: 702740
Name: TITAN CONTROLS APOLLO 2 TIMER W/PHOTO
MSRP: $90.95

AlexTrebek

13049.png

3 year warranty.

Sweet find

Agent-Smith

Thanks guys.

Now Bobble, I'm getting restless over here. It's been a little while since you've posted some update pics and I'm fienin':clock watch:

bobblehead

Veteran
Merry christmas everyone... Updates will have to wait. I got a couple pics off before the battery died in my camera... But I'm spending time with my family today. The new bobblepod is fully operational... I'll share later, when I'm done seeing the people most important to me in the world. I suggest if you have friends/family, that you guys do the same.
:tiphat:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
13049.png

3 year warranty.

Matrix technology!!

I wonder if I can find one round here, I wish there was a 1 minute 'ON' setting but 20 seconds is workable me thinks, great find Smith.

Ive been searching for a cycle timer that allows one to set different times for day and night cycles.

example; day cycle 1 on 5 off. night cycle 1 on 30 off. anyone heard of this?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Bobble, and everyone else that hangs out around the vertical forum, Happy Christmas and have a great New Year, I can't believe how quickly this year has went by.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2012.

GROW ON!

HGO

D

DHF

Merry christmas everyone... Updates will have to wait. I got a couple pics off before the battery died in my camera... But I'm spending time with my family today. The new bobblepod is fully operational... I'll share later, when I'm done seeing the people most important to me in the world. I suggest if you have friends/family, that you guys do the same.
In da middle of my cow pasture with fresh hams and turkeys in da smoker gettin ready fer 2morrow`s goins on....Low and slow......

Fam`s everything...Never lose sight of that....I know you won`t.....

Luvs yas Bro....You da man...Keep hoonin..
Peace....Freds.....:ying:.......

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe your priorities are so outta line....WE should be more important than anyone else!

lol....Merry Christmas bro

bobblehead

Veteran
ok, thank you guys for the help find a "propagation timer". Since 10-20% of the timers I buy are broken direct from the store, I'm just gonna skip out on the $100 model... lol,,, Like DHF said, it's just a problem waiting to happen... overcomplicated timers... Everything can be dialed down with inline shut-off valves.

Like I mentioned, my camera died and I only got off 2 pics worth posting. The focus gets fuzzy when the battery is low. So, I know you're all eager to see what I'm up to, but please just be patient and I'll have lots to share in the coming weeks. I'm done with class for a while, so I'm going to have a lot more time to dedicate to the new grow. I think I'm just gonna wait to share the details until I have pictures. I'm pretty impressed with myself so far to be perfectly honest.

So, for now, the plants. I loaded the room up, 7 shelves x 6 levels= 42 bags x2 plants= 88 plants... Not all of the plants are equally healthy, and I need to get the water dialed in... so I've decided to give them another week of veg while I get the feed time sorted. I had to add mini inline shut-off valves to the feed lines b/c all the water was coming out the drippers closest to the manifolds. I'm assuming that the room not level is what the issue is... So like I said, these things can be fixed with inline shut-off valves to control pressure. I'll flip on New Year Eve, to kick off 2012 right. Fuckin-A Heath... Didn't you ever have design flaws? lol...
picture.php

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Very impressive bobble! I can picture how it's gonna look in there in a few months time. Top class design all around, at what height are you putting them into flower?

HGO

bobblehead

Veteran
My "tree" grow has turned out to be more of a "large bush" grow due to the stunted growth from the mite infestation... but I have flowering plants... and another room right behind it already. I'm in no hurry to flip the new room... Sour Amnesias on the Left, ECSD in the back left corner, Sour Bubble x SSSDH in the middle back, Grape Skunk back right corner, Menage a Trois on the right, ChemD closest to the door... I'm gonna finally finish getting the reflectix up before harvest hopefully.
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Very impressive bobble! I can picture how it's gonna look in there in a few months time. Top class design all around, at what height are you putting them into flower?

HGO

Thanks HGO. For this strain, they need to be 1' tall. Everyone will be caught up and some will be a little overgrown in a weeks time.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good mate, you can always trim up those that are too unruly in the grow bag pod so they don't overshadow their sisters...

I love the time drip systems free up when running right but they can be a royal pita to dial in... have flooded a room or two not getting my i's dotted and t's crossed :D

D

DHF

Hope Santa came down da chimney with all sorts of goodies for yas Brozini.....

Happy Ho Ho....Freds.....:ying:......