What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a fellow 1 s.f grower, you do amazing work blynx. That un-scrogged beast looks like she'll yield 30to 40 dry.
Truly impressive work on all your cabs.
Hows the airflow up in the bulbs and buds of the scrog-cab.
I would think it could be pretty toasty up there.

The airflow in the scrog cab is good.

The main vent is a 4" hole directly above the center 42w cfl (you can see the hole in some of the pics). That hole connects to a 4" duct with a 4" inline fan drawing air up through the cab.

The only burning I'm seeing are on leaves that are actually touching the bulbs.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the fifth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

Halfway there :joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, the C99 is just too sexy! How long You gonna keep her?

I plan on keeping her as long as I'm growing. If you mean how long does she run. I run her 56 days under cfls and about 52-54 under HPS.

What kind of CFL's are you using, like the spectrum and stuff?

My cfl scrog cab uses three 42w cfls and two 23w cfls. The other cfl cabs all use 23w cfls.

I flower with soft white cfls and veg with cool white & daylight cfls.

How do u get such a bushy plant?
and she is looking really dank.

My C99 is somewhat branchy to begin with, so some added topping, crushing and training really help it bush out.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the scrog cab at the end of the 5th week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 35 Flower

I turned the lihgts off to get a couple shots. It's a lot easier to see how crowded it really is in there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The buds are starting to get nice and dense!

:joint:

gr8fulbud

God Blynx your cab must be busting at the seams! Maybe one plant and a shorter pot (I used a small tupperware box) and a modular screen at a height to allow for some good stretch. I love following your threads by the way...I learn a lot!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the sixth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts