What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
blynx you have been sent here by God to quell the hatred and disdain of cfl growers and have achieved that and more.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the eighth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Awesome blynx:tiphat:..I dont think you could fit anymore plants in that cab:) That sucker is full!!
great job blynx!! As always!!

Hey Blynx, Tell me Im not sure if youve been asked as Im simply curios , Dont the lights burn your plants when they are touching the bulbs?

Namaste :joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Blynx, Tell me Im not sure if youve been asked as Im simply curios , Dont the lights burn your plants when they are touching the bulbs?

Namaste :joint:

Of course the lights would burn the plants if they touch the bulbs for too long. That's why I train/lst/bend/crush/etc the plants to keep them from actually touching the bulbs.

If your ventilation is good, then you can get plants pretty close to a 23/26w cfl.

I don't mind if the occasional fan leaf touches a bulb and gets burned, as long as the buds themselves don't.

Marn

You are a master of the CFL grow and an inspiration to me as well as many others. Yesterday I just pulled my first plant from from my 1st CFL grow in a few years. I learned a few things reading this thread. Thanks for sharing.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the scrog cab at the end of the 8th week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 56 Flower

Lights off

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Time to chop the plant. Lets see what the cab looks like with the bulbs removed

picture.php

Luckily the burning that's seen on the cola on the left side, is limited to fan leaves only and the bud itself is not burned.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is what the cab looks like after the plants were chopped/trimmed.

Here's the results from this round

Large Buds

picture.php

All buds

picture.php

Wet/dry weights coming soon!

Garuda

Veteran
Well done mate :) great harvest and superb documentation :) There they are, those burned leaves I missed all the time :D Before I saw those you had the reputation "magician" but now you're back down to "superb microgrower" :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the ninth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

One more week! :jump:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome work once again bro :good: you just keep cranking out the killer buds out of your cabs :biggrin: Always so inspiring to come into your threads mate :)
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts