What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
well done mate , all your project are absolutely beautifull and excellent , as usual from you, so this plants promise good , can't wait till see big fats nuggets coming up this project, cheers and happy 2011 blinx !!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like how you keep on growing in the small cabs, while many change into bigger setups after a few. You just build more, continue and get the highest yield possible with your setup. :D

True micro warior right here!

Thanks superpedro!

I did the micro thing in reverse of most people. I've been running a 600w hps for a lot longer than I've been running micro cabs.

I built my 1sq ft cab for fun, just to see what I could do with it, and it turned out to be so much fun that I just keep running them.

I'm just trying to show people that they can produce good bud in a small area.

Personally I don't think a micro cab that yields a quarter oz or two is really that efficient, but when you are starting to talk 1.5-2 oz in a small area with minimal wattage using cfls, then I think micro grows become a very viable method of growing for someone who isn't a heavy smoker, and doesn't want to have to lay out money for bags of mediocre or super pricey bud.

well done mate , all your project are absolutely beautifull and excellent , as usual from you, so this plants promise good , can't wait till see big fats nuggets coming up this project, cheers and happy 2011 blinx !!

Thanks!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
True micro warior right here! here here.

Personally I don't think a micro cab that yields a quarter oz or two is really that efficient, but when you are starting to talk 1.5-2 oz in a small area with minimal wattage using cfls, then I think micro grows become a very viable method of growing for someone who isn't a heavy smoker, and doesn't want to have to lay out money for bags of mediocre or super pricey bud.

that right there is the reason I grow at all.

happy token to ya dude. Ur gardens r looking great.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the single C99 BX1 at the end of the 5th week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 35 Flower

picture.php

:joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the scrog cab at the end of the 3rd week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 21 Flower

picture.php

It's getting crowded in there. The only 'training' I'm doing is keeping the buds away from being burnt on the bulbs.

Seismic

Looking good Blynx. I will building a micro cab similar to this very soon, for making seed selections in, though I will end up using a 96w 2ft. 4bulb T5 I got lying around, but still around the same overall wattage. Take care dude.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Looking good, homie. Good luck with your scrog. Looks like a wild ride. :)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the fourth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the single C99 BX1 at the end of the 6th week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 42 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Two more weeks to go :dance013:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
blynx's plants goes boom boom boom with flower beautifulness. this is some really nice work u r doing.
good to know ur showing that with a few lights and some seeds and some medum some one can grow ther own herbl.

well keep green bro...

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
boom boom pow,looks like a true 50 day strain, im so glad i have some of these genetics,you keep up the good work b,grow em hard !!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the scrog cab at the end of the 4th week of flowering

C99 BX1

Day 28 Flower

picture.php

Buds have stopped stretching and should start to fill in :joint:

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
As a fellow 1 s.f grower, you do amazing work blynx. That un-scrogged beast looks like she'll yield 30to 40 dry.
Truly impressive work on all your cabs.
Hows the airflow up in the bulbs and buds of the scrog-cab.
I would think it could be pretty toasty up there.

Z

zen_trikester

True micro warior right here! here here.

that right there is the reason I grow at all.

happy token to ya dude. Ur gardens r looking great.
I think that is it for most of us micro growers. It is nice getting 2x the quality for none of the price and none of the hassle. Great job on these blynx. Very inspirational work!

Latest posts

Latest posts