What's new

BLUWIDOW + OGKUSH 128W MICROGROWBOX

sgapetti

Veteran
purtroppo ho delle buone idee ma quando mi trovo faccia a faccia con i cm e tutta un altra storia! passo al classico sgrog da pc! non seguitemi tanto e sempre la stessa roba... ciao

Bravo , stanno benissimo adesso, fai riempire la rete e vedrai che bel ciclo!! rep+ per aver risolto cosi' elegantemente.
Peace S

raganja

Bravo , stanno benissimo adesso, fai riempire la rete e vedrai che bel ciclo!! rep+ per aver risolto cosi' elegantemente.
Peace S

grazie mille Sgapetti!!! :))

quindi riempio bene la rete prima di andare in bloom vero??? ci vorranno almeno altre 2 week di vege...

alibaba87

Davvero un bel set-up...stanno crescendo bene,da quanto vedo...dato che anche io sto provando con un pc-grow, una informazione devo chiedertela: come controlli l'umidità, e come la alzi, nel caso fosse troppo bassa?

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grazie mille Sgapetti!!! :))

quindi riempio bene la rete prima di andare in bloom vero??? ci vorranno almeno altre 2 week di vege...

Secondo me il problema della rete non è da sottovalutare, Rimpiendola per un 75% in vege e il resto nello strech possono succedere problemi. Piegando la pianta nella fase di allungamento inizia a confondersi no ncapendo piu a chi dare la predominanza e quindi i nutrimenti non vengono distribuiti bene! Sgap che ne pensi? :tiphat:

raganja

Quello che cercheró di fare è riempire la rete, toppare aspettare una week e andare in bloom e non toccarla piu.... penso che non si allunghera molto perche nel frattempo in vege avra colonizzato il vaso, alla fine sono solo 2 L...

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fonti di questa affermazione?

Chiedevo a sgap .. Non lo sto affermando, solo che mi sono spiegato male, non ho completato la frase.. Volevo chiedere alla fine
" è giusto sgap?" Io e te non ci capiamo mai the pen :D

sgapetti

Veteran
Secondo me il problema della rete non è da sottovalutare, Rimpiendola per un 75% in vege e il resto nello strech possono succedere problemi. Piegando la pianta nella fase di allungamento inizia a confondersi no ncapendo piu a chi dare la predominanza e quindi i nutrimenti non vengono distribuiti bene! Sgap che ne pensi? :tiphat:
Ciao bello, eccomi
Fonti di questa affermazione?

Ciao pen, la colpa e' sicuramente mia:laughing:

Vado di fretta, cito da questo 3D

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115377

The reason why the plant behaves this way when it is topped ( o piengandolo piu' in basso degli altri getti ) is because the centre of growth control is located in the apical meristem or main shoot. The main shoot sends suppressive hormones down to the lower or axillary shoots which stops them from growing rapidly. This is called apical dominance. This mechanism does not stop the lower branches from growing but as long as the main shoot is intact it will be largely favored as the plant increases in height. By removing the main shoot, the branches beneath it become free to grow at full rate in order to take its place. Please note that when the top shot is removed, the plant will no longer continue to grow in that location, so you have to make sure that there are enough secondary shoots to make up for the loss.

The main shoot also has other functions. It communicates with photosensitive pigments located in the leaves. The information that these pigments receive dictates the behavior of the plant. Shoots on branches that are in the shade will be supplied with growth hormones in order to elongate and catch up with the rest and this might waste precious energy. I will explain more on this topic later on.

There are several types of hormones that regulate growth and behaviour. One of the most important growth hormones is called auxin. It originates in the main shoot and is part of a mechanism called the auxin transport system. This hormone plays a big part in the internal signaling and growth control mechanisms of the plant. It also regulates the formation and behavior of other growth hormones that are responsible for everything from root growth to the formation of flowers.

By removing the main shoot,( o piengandolo piu' in basso degli altri getti ) the communication between the leaves and the main shoot ends, effectively canceling out the apical dominance. The result is that the plant assigns the next shoots in line to the job. This means that the smaller shoots on the branches beneath the cut start growing faster and gain size. Since there is no more apical dominance, the plant will grow into a bush because the newly appointed main shoots all have equal priority. These shoots usually grow very slowly when the plant is left untopped. The new main shoots will in turn suppress the shoots that are located further down on the main stem, so sometimes it is best to top the plant several times in order for it to fan out properly. Some say that it is best to top the plant at night when most of the hormones have been sent to the roots. This means that there is a smaller chance of the plant being stunted after the main shoot has been removed.
There will be a short period of time when the plant is in something that could be called a state of confusion. It will stop all activity until it can figure out what is going on. It will resume vegetative growth as soon as the hormonal functions are up and running again and the dominant shoots have been appointed. It should take no more than a few days for this to happen, a week at the most.

Ho fatto dei test in flo che confermano questa teoria . La pratica mi dice che, quando la pianta va in stretch con apicali dominanti predefiniti e quindi in formazione, non bisogna disturbarla piu' del necessario .Dopo lo stretch si ha tutto il tempo per posizionare le cime il piu' vicino possibile alle lampade perche' la pianta va' in un altra fase, continua a produrre fiori nel tentativo di essere fecondata e quindi le cime si ingrossano .
Conviene sempre preparare le piante in vege e aiutarle a prendere la forma piu' conveniente al setup usato prima di passare alla fioritura, my :2cents:
Peace S

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Vado di fretta, cito da questo 3D

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115377

The reason why the plant behaves this way when it is topped ( o piengandolo piu' in basso degli altri getti

By removing the main shoot,( o piengandolo piu' in basso degli altri getti ) the communication between the leaves and the main shoot ends, effectively canceling out the apical dominance.

Quello che è scritto nel topic da te citato è senz'altro corretto, non è corretta però la parte tra le parentesi in rosso. il processo auxinico nell'apicale è sempre maggiore di quello in altre parti e non a caso il buon Kodiac scrive e riferisce di taglio dell'apicale non di piegatura. :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Ciao raganja! Vedrai che andrà meglio adesso che hai messo la rete orizzontale! Fai bene a toppare, però se fossi in te aspetterei poi un paio di settimane prima di mandare in flo, così la pianta ha tutto il tempo per riprendersi dallo stress! Conta che di per sè già lo scrog è fonte di stress! Just my 2 cents :2cents:! Da lunedì avrò anch'io i tuoi stessi cm per coltivare ;)! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

:smoweed:

sgapetti

Veteran
la frase in rosso , scritta da me , e per precisare che

:la dominanza apicale si toglie dalla cima principale anche se si piega la stessa piu' bassa dei getti laterali, e ugualmente a quando si fa' il top la pianta ha bisogno di un paio di giorni per decidere quali diventano i nuovi apicali.

Pen , siamo d'accordo su' questo ?

Dico questo per esperienza personale , nel mio spazio devo pensare diversamente.
Il top a cui riferisce kodjak e fatto in vege, la domanda era se continuare a legare le cime durante lo stretch ( quindi cambiare la dominanza apicale ) e controproduttivo. Per me lo e'.

chiedo scusa a ragangja per l'off topic :biggrin:

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
la frase in rosso , scritta da me , e per precisare che

:la dominanza apicale si toglie dalla cima principale anche se si piega la stessa piu' bassa dei getti laterali, e ugualmente a quando si fa' il top la pianta ha bisogno di un paio di giorni per decidere quali diventano i nuovi apicali.

Pen , siamo d'accordo su' questo ?

No, ma non è una questione di essere d'accordo o meno, se tagli l'apicale togli la predominanza apicale, se lo pieghi no.
Continua a richiedere ed indirizzare i nutrimenti verso se stesso anche se sta più in basso. E' sempre li che c'è la concentrazione maggiore di auxine. Lo devi recidere se vuoi che i nutrimenti vengano distribuiti in altra maniera all'interno della pianta.
E' come una pompa che aspira acqua, la devi chiudere altrimenti continua a succhiare anche a testa in giù.

raganja

Ciao raganja! Vedrai che andrà meglio adesso che hai messo la rete orizzontale! Fai bene a toppare, però se fossi in te aspetterei poi un paio di settimane prima di mandare in flo, così la pianta ha tutto il tempo per riprendersi dallo stress! Conta che di per sè già lo scrog è fonte di stress! Just my 2 cents :2cents:! Da lunedì avrò anch'io i tuoi stessi cm per coltivare ;)! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

:smoweed:

grazie del passaggio Massud! sinceramente sono ancora indeciso se toppare o no! magari valuto nel momento i cui ho la rete quasi piena...

;)

raganja

No, ma non è una questione di essere d'accordo o meno, se tagli l'apicale togli la predominanza apicale, se lo pieghi no.
Continua a richiedere ed indirizzare i nutrimenti verso se stesso anche se sta più in basso. E' sempre li che c'è la concentrazione maggiore di auxine. Lo devi recidere se vuoi che i nutrimenti vengano distribuiti in altra maniera all'interno della pianta.
E' come una pompa che aspira acqua, la devi chiudere altrimenti continua a succhiare anche a testa in giù.

Pen ma non subentra il fattore luce nel piegare che da + predominanza (rispetto a non piegare) ai getti bassi?

raganja

VA BEH RAGAZZI! MENTRE DISQUISIAMO IO NE APPROFITTO PER AGGIORNARE...

28 giorni di vege per la BLU e 20 per la OG...

temp 20°\27°
UR 40\60%
fertirrigazione con 1\2 litro di acqua decantata 48h ph6,5 con 0,5ml di biogrow. (che dite e poco 1\2 L per un vaso da 4,5L)

ecco una foto della rete dall'alto...

la OG...

e l'unica cosa strana, la torsione strana che hanno le foglie della BLU... sembra che poi quando crescono si rimettono a posto... boooo

una cosa molto interessante è che sembrano molto diversi come strain... vedremo un po' cosa verrà fuori...:thank you:

sgapetti

Veteran

No problem guys

dr-stevo, you can LST plants without topping them but then you have to make sure that the main shoot is tied down as low as possible, near the pots. You don't have to remove the main shoot in order for the plant to send up the secondary shoots. If the main shoot is tied down, you also cancel out the apical dominance and that will have the same effect as removing it altogether. You sort of trick the plant into believing that it's gone.

Still, topping the plant makes things easier because then you don't have to mind the main shoot at all. Doing so also gives you symmertrical plants.

The other option is super cropping. Then you just pinch the central stem and bend down the main shoot. You can continue super cropping as the secondary shoots grow taller etc. You just keep bending stuff out of the way and the plant finally grows into a large bush. This method has its benefits because you never remove any growth from the plant, you just bend it out of the way. Plants spend precious energy on every part that grows, so removing something, also means that the energy is lost.

Topping and LSTing is however a very simple method for getting bushy plants. If you prefer neat, symmetrical plants, then this is the option for you. Since you will only remove the main shoot, it's not a big loss but you have to top them early on, before they invest a lot of energy into the central stem and main shoot.

It's your call, really. Try the method that you like best.

I like topping and LSTing because I've gotten very used to it but I sometimes also super crop plants when they grow very tall. You can get away with at least 90 degree bends on the stems, sometimes more. The plant repairs the damage quite rapidly and it will also grow thicker in that location, like broken bones. You'll end up with these round "knuckles" on the broken stems. Sometimes female plants produce buds that are so heavy that the stems cannot support them, and they break under the weight. Keeping fans in the grow room is a good idea, because the stems grow thicker when they rock back and forth in the wind. Weak stems is only a problem indoors, which is why you sometimes have to give them additional support. Super cropping takes care of that problem to some degree, because the stems grow thicker when you break the inner cellulose network, and the branches can thereby support more weight.

Training is a relatively slow process, so you need to give the plants some time in veg and remain patient. Most regular indoor strains will remain in a vegetative stage until you flip the switch and change the light schedule to 12/12. In other words, you can keep the plants in veg for as long as you need.

The scrog net is a very handy tool indoors, especially if don't have room for fans. It provides support for the buds and also gives you the opportunity to redirect the shoots, so that they cover the entire grow area. You place the scrog above the growing shoots and then allow them to grow through it. You adjust the location of the shoots at the same time, thereby making sure that every hole in the net is occupied by buds.

Like this:

View Image

You can also use string or gardening wire to support the buds but using all of these things together will give you better results. The scrog is handy no matter which method you use. I usually tie the buds to the scrog, for additional support and control. You can also tuck and tie fan leaves beneath the scrog, thereby allowing more light to pass down the the lower leaves, without actually removing any fan leaves. The fan leaves produce most of the energy that the plant needs, and they are also used to store up energy for later use. I've tried different approaches and leaving the fan leaves alone seems to produce the largest and healthiest buds.

As a matter of fact, the less you mess with the plants, the better they seem to do. I apply the training and when the work is done, I leave the plants alone. Nature takes care of the rest. I train them during the vegetative stage and sometimes early into flowering, but you should be done by the time the plants start putting on real weight. Then it's best to just let them do their own thing.

It's good to keep an open mind and to get creative while training the plants. You will find that most things will work in one way or the other. The plants will adapt to almost anything. I try new things all the time and the good plants always seem to bounce back. These plants grows extremely fast and they also seem to handle most things that you throw at them. Then ones that don't, weren't really worth keeping in the first place. You need to look for strong, stable female plants that can handle a lot of environmental stress.

I also use plant growth hormones to speed things up a bit. Basically we're talking about steroids for plants. They cause rapid cell division, cell elongation etc. You have to train the plants at the same time or they will get out of hand. Look for products that contain kelp/sea weed extracts.

Growth hormones can however mess with the sexuality of the plant, but only if the plant is genetically predisposed to the dual-sex condition. You can't turn a plant into a hermie because if it becomes a hermie, it was also a hermie from the start. It's genetic. Dioecious plants apparently evolved from more simple, monoecious ancestors, so the trait remains active in these plants today. All female plants (and some males) are more or less prone to this condition. Stable female plants will not turn on you, even when subjected to high levels of stress. That's the plants that you want. The more they can handle, the better. You then clone the good plants and grow them several times over. Later on, you might want to crossbreed good plants, in order to get even better plants.

The goal here is to create lots of shoots and frequent nodes. You usually end up with more shoots than you need, so you can pick the best ones and remove the rest. Usually, you'll need about 5-6 dominant shoots per plant. When the nodes are close to each other, they buds will eventually interconnect. They will cover the stems completely and you'll end up with basically one huge bud on each branch. That bud can grow extremely fat, the size of large soda bottles. That is why you have to train the plant, so that the nodes are frequent and not spaced too far apart. I also try to push the production towards the top shoots, by removing lower "pop corn" buds.

The amount of growth on a plant also determines the energy distribution. The lower buds will need some of that energy and that slows things down. By removing them, you also free up more energy for the top colas. By doing so, you enable them to grow larger in less time.

For now, I recommend that you keep things as simple as possible. Top, train, scrog and see how that goes. We learn new things from every grow and some things have to be seen, in order to be fully understood. So, you might as well focus on a few things and then deal with different scenarios, when they arise.

Io quoto kodjak dal suo 3D, non riesco a spiegartelo , voglio giusto precisare nel caso torna utile a altri, e' importante scrivere fatti e non quello che si crede per non confondere i novizi.
Peace S

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Io quoto kodjak dal suo 3D, non riesco a spiegartelo , voglio giusto precisare nel caso torna utile a altri, e' importante scrivere fatti e non quello che si crede per non confondere i novizi.
Peace S

Non mi ero accorto che kodiac avesse scritto la storia dell'apicale più basso, in base alle mie informazioni non è corretto.
Parlo di informazioni e non conoscenza proprio perchè si tratta di cose che mi hanno detto e non di un sapere consolidato e strutturato da studio e analisi scientifica.
Tuttavia conoscendo la serietà e l'autorevolezza di chi mi ha dato queste informazioni per farmi dubitare (della mia comprensione delle sue parole) avrei almeno bisogno di fonti che abbiano sulla botanica almeno conoscenza accademica universitaria, non un 3d di uno sconosciuto su un forum cannabico (ovverosia di sconvoltoni). Forse lunedì potrei portare un contributo serio a questa chiacchierata, ma a parte il fatto di dovermi ricordare di chiedere numi, dovrei prendere appunti e sinceramente incontrando queste persone ad una festa non so proprio se mi andrà.

Però permettimi un appunto di merito il sapere va cercato nei luoghi del Sapere, non nel mondo virtuale perche il sapere quì trovato potrebbe essere virtuale e non reale.

per raganja non hai nessun problema su quelle foglie, il problema era se sviluppandosi succedeva il contrario

30x470

Memberber..ember!!
Veteran
Non mi ero accorto che kodiac...
..no problem, ragazzaccio..hahhahahaha

@raganja, BLU allora sarà proprio thcosa, controlla le radici se è tutto a posto nel travaso,e se le foglie mature sono a posto ..POMPA!!:biggrin:
:tiphat: