What's new

Blunt's Grow n Chat

G

sa-weeet!

i'm trying something with my guerilla swazi: let it grow through another bush and prune all side branches so that it stretches like shit and eventually all you have is a legal bush with ganj heads sticking out the top. think it'll work?

Juslaik!!

That is a nice idea man. I wonder what kind of plant you could use to hide it in... The weed will grow quicker that's for sure, best to have a plant that is already grown a bit. You could keep it trimmed and train the weed around it's branches.

Yeah man sound great! When flowering starts you'll see the stretch and end up with a crown of ganj!

Nice

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey Blunt :yes:

none of the DF crosses (Guava #1 and White Russian) have shown any DF traits in them.. apparently won't show with F2, have to inbreed etc.

DF isn't that great in any case. the ones i had had low calyx to leaf ratios. will send you some pure DF seeds next time though for you to play with - looks very cool :D

Irie :joint:

G

yeah blunt, i was thinking about a bush that's already about 2 meters tall, so the buds are above eye level. there are only indigenous plants where i'm planting and most of them have that wild look to them.
i've seen some pretty tight outdoor scrogs, that might also be a good idea.

Thanks HOTC, some pure DF will be cracking!

Sat, you bastard, I'm now thinking of doing your idea also. 2m high bush sounds perfect. Would you grow the swaz from seed?

I would think that maybe it would be better to grow the swaz separately to give it a bit of strength, then transplant it beneath the chosen bush. Only issues I can foresee is lack of light until the swaz is tall enough, and critters chomping down when in seedling stage. You'll need to keep the host plant trimmed until the swaz gets nice and strong...

l8rz

getafix

i like the way you guys are thinking. i just returned from a night expedition to plant three plants in a empty piece of land just outside of maputo. i really like the idea of giving cannabis plants the chance to grow wild and free...

if i grow an outdoor scrog with a tree i would however try and do it where i can see and manage the training of the plant. i think i'll definitely give it a try when i have a safe and private back garden :sasmokin:

Yah I hear you. I reckon I'll give it a shot in the new year.

I'll buy myself a plant that is about 1m high and quite bushy. I'll pop that in a quiet corner of my garden and trim it pretty hard. I'll then introduce a nice female weed, maybe a swaz or a neville's haze hybrid, this one will have to be topped to get those side branches growing.

I'd be careful not to let the girl outgrow the host plant during veg, this I'd do by keeping her trimmed in line with the host. Once flowering starts I'd leave the girl to show her glory and make a crown of bud. And as Sat said, prune all side branches to get them buds fat.

I reckon it'd work...

Oh yah

Got some great news. I just got back from 5 days in the Kruger Park. And that was nice...

Anyways, got back yesterday and cjecked up on my little girl growing outside, only to find that my f'n dog had eaten it!! Not even a stump remains, nor a leaf to sooth my sorrows. L'il bastard!!!!

I guess now I'll have to plant another one. Maybe a Fem NL or Fem Neville's Haze.

Little PRICK!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts