What's new

Blunt's Grow n Chat

Spread the seed.... that is what I'm hoping is not gonna happen with the BM in my grow cab.

Is she a he? or is he a she?

Have a gander at this pics and let me know, I'm suspecting we've got a hermie here but just need confirmation and also what risk it'll be in spreading it's funky spunk to my other girls..

Also check out the leaves, there are only 3 fingers on the leaves nearer the top of the plant.
:fsu:
Too much stress perhaps from going from 12/12 to 24/0 to 12/12 I reckon.

Hello, anybody out there?

Just done a quick update on my current grow (BM and Satori), scoot on over to
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=33231&page=3&pp=15

Also got some bad news. Remember the Masterkush I had growing in a pot outside? It has been growing very well under the African sun and was looking nice with big fat juicy Indica leaves and fattening stem...Well I was intending to put it into it's own pot yesterday when I got home from work.
Only I get home and pop outside to have a look and find that my frikkin dog discovered it and decided that a little Merry Juana on the menu was a good idea. She was considerate and did leave me with about 3 small leaves from which to make a recovery attempt!! little bitch!!!

I'll take some pics later and post 'em...

G

hey blunt, looking good. sorry to hear about the masterkush, i'm sure it will be ok. hehe maybe you should grow out that stray plant for your dog?

Hey Sat, thanks for stopping by

Here are soem pics

On the left is the C99 that was in my DWC but was not well, here she is in her new home of top soil, potting soil and perlite

Middle is the MK

The great news is that I got home yesterday to find this pot empty!!! Appaers as if some little stoner has got a nose for juicy indica's, not for Sativa though cause the C99 and unknown was left alone.

The plant on the right is the unknown Sativa that I found in amongst the grass at my place.

It has not really grown at all since going ito the pot, whereas the C99 has about tripled in size. Leads me to believe that it not 100% genetically, but we shall see.

Oh and here's another pic for you

Nice budshot of one of the Satori's I got going, this one will be finished in about a week or so from now...

L8rz

G

hey Blunt, be sure to get some more budshots of that satori before harvest.

Nope, not yet.

I re-did my research on this strain and it needs about 65 days flowering time. This means that it will be this weekend I reckon that I'll take her down, the pistils are just starting to go brown, and trichs just starting to cloud over....

Damn I hate waiting like this. Can't wait to weigh them up also. Bare in mind that these girls were stuck on 12/12 about a week after sprouting and have grown to about 75cm. I'll measure and get accurate height and weight readings when I harvest.

tick...tock...tick...tock...

Check it - the girls got the chop

Tall Satori - weighs in at 230g wet

Shorter Satori - weighs in at 165g wet, but check this fat main cola on her :yoinks:

yummy yum yum!!

Thanks guys.

Here's a little picture of that unknown sativa, she started a bit slow but as her root system is taking hold she is starting to grow nicely.

Dunno yet if she is a he or a she, but time will tell. I reckon I'll keep her growing out all summer and see how she does. I'll also probably trim her regular so she does not grow too big.

The C99 has gone into 12/12 from this morning. I gave her a big dose of organic fertiliser and repot to a larger pot. She should take about 2 months to finish sho should be done just as I head off down to the coast for a well deserved break

Hiya

Just a quickie for you....

That unknown Sativa is a chick

She showed herself during the week so she is ready to flower. But what I want to do is to grow her for the rest of the summer and then flower her in autumn

I had a chance to sample that Satori I harvested, and boy it gets you real high!! Here are some closeups for ya

Was making pure spliffs to sample and I was guffed for hours!!

Yum

L8rz

G

hey nice Blunt. so that orphan is staying outside then?

what's next in your indoor garden?

Yup, she be doin' her thang in the bush!!

On the "What's next?" side... the C99 will be the last for my cab until next autumn probably. She'll be harvested on the 27th December that's for sure.

Right now I got more of this

than I really need. I've got 2 big jars that are bursting with Satori bud, one jar a llittle smaller with juicy Grapefruit, another Satori and a BM which are hanging right now, that C99 just going into flower .....whew....... as well as that unknown Sativa.

I think I'll need a break, what I want to do is grow one in my garden instead. Something that does look instantly like weed. I like the look of the Ducksfoot, got great looking leaves and can keep most people fooled. I think HOTC did a grow when he crossed some Ducksfoot with Guava... :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts