What's new

Blue's.. Uk Clone (Constructive & Structured comments please)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I bought some blues the other day from a friend who grows it - after smoking JLo for a week, this was quite depressing weed - literally. I don't really like the blues, as I find it sedating and a bit 'flat' in terms of high quality. He told me his mother plant has finally died, so that outlet is over, at least in my area. Ah well...;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not exactly hard to get a Blues clone nowadays,,,,,so i can understand peep moving-on with there mother rooms,,,,loads of peeps in the UK are mothering blues and cheese,,,peeps seem to mother them 2 clones for years and years:)

i agree,,,,,all the stinky skunks seem to be a lil "flat" on the high........after a while i allways feel "burnt-out" too,,,but i do love the taste!!!!!!,,,i love the taste more than other weed,,,,,,, an i still crave the blues over 99.9% of other weed,,,,,the crave factor must be happening for a reason?????????

ILoveit

I bought some blues the other day from a friend who grows it - after smoking JLo for a week, this was quite depressing weed - literally. I don't really like the blues, as I find it sedating and a bit 'flat' in terms of high quality. He told me his mother plant has finally died, so that outlet is over, at least in my area. Ah well...;)

Im interested in the "JLo" could you tell me who the breeder is & where I can purchase seeds within the UK?

Cheers.

cannaboy

What about the smelly 1 and the chumbolt Elevatorman do these still live??

You have said that if you wre to live on a desert Island you would only take the mystery strain!!

I presume it fits the bill on all counts,,,,

Yeah I just started some crosses of this week, Got a room of all the old shnizz diz got a new filter too, gonna hit 6 skunks with a known pollen source,

I also have some Purple kush in the seed room. Also I have some real old seeds from a uncle and some new clones from the vault,, I will be reciving some packets of breading matireal this month some various Afghani/domina/NL&NL#2&NL#5xhaze/Shiva/Hashplant/ThePure/seedsman sk/shit&devil. I planned on getting more than this last christmas but waited till I knew what I wanted...
KG BEANS and I LOVE IT

I will be auctioning my seeds if your interested and will be doing it like rez from now on.. The LGA and the server fund will get some freebees..

good luck and growing people..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im interested in the "JLo" could you tell me who the breeder is & where I can purchase seeds within the UK?

Cheers.

if im not mistaken Elevatorman made JLo himself :),,,,that seedline caught my attention too,,,,if you check-out the links on his sig im sure you will find something interesting,

hotcoffee

Blues is my favourite smoke, I've had the Mother for years now. When UGORG started playing with Killer Skunk, the aim was to try and get a plant that was essentially "Blues" in seed format. My own feeling on this is that they have done a damned good job. I grow both of them, side by side and have to be very very careful with labels because its so hard to tell them apart; although the KS does have two or three distinct pheno's.

I still find myself reaching for the Blues stash, though! Its just so more-ish! The sweetest, most musical smoke I've got. Its also very strong.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah, JLo is another of my own seedlines, which isn't really ready for public distribution yet - I just made the F2s. At the rate I get things done (due to lack of space), it could take a while, but I'll get there in the end, and aim to get the F4s to be the 'public release'.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its very important to do a job propperly 1st time,,full respect to everone who knows how..

C

cheesey

heres a cpl of pics of my blues , topped at the 5th node and in 2 ltr pots.they stand around 14" tall i will repot over the weekend and veg for 14 more days then flower . there going to there new growroom on friday .

ph 5.8 ec 1.4 and 1 ml of regen a root .

C

cheesey

forgot too ask . whats the flowering time for blues ??? 10 weeks like cheese n psychosis ?

cannaboy

I say feed to week 6 then flush till you see fit the blues is good at 8 weeks if you get the lightsd at the right level and chop out ALL the chaff it will finish early!!!! the psycosis and is a bit different and I have only run 1 off and an im the middle of 2 and 3,, as with cheese x NL this looks like the blues but is way nicer,,

cannaboy

anyone who wants the blue's taste needs a exodus clone and a pkt of oasis regular seeds and pollen bash all the males and do progeny tests,, youll find better I'm sure,,

ikkky

how close is killerskunk to the clone only blues in terms of flavour and aroma? hat smell ahhh I mean the blues can charm any true stoner

ILoveit

how close is killerskunk to the clone only blues in terms of flavour and aroma? hat smell ahhh I mean the blues can charm any true stoner

I heard killerskunk has the same strong heavy smoke as blues can anyone provide any insight on this?

Bulldog501

Killer Skunk is Blues x ( Blues x Blueberry) so its 75% Blues and 25% Blueberry so theres still a chance for some Blueberry phenoes among but beside BB being mostly indica dominant it matches the "Sweet Cheese" of the Blues well.
Ive got a small Blues clone growing right now and ive wanted a KS to compare it again for the fun of it but i think 90$ for a simple cross used to compare against the cut is a little pricey so ill just wait
i guess a KS clone probably also will be available around my parts soon

Blues is a nice smoke
Ppl around here just loves it and ive had many requesting it and saying that they would buy whatever amounts of it i could get so im happy that my Blues mom looks like she can spare some clones very soon.