What's new

Blue's.. Uk Clone (Constructive & Structured comments please)

cannaboy

That Isnt Blues Kopite I can smell its not from here. It has different calyx stacks and the middle fingers seem to aligator tail the blues doesn't its a old line x SK no1.. probably the Cheese,, I think its a NL cross..

K

kopite

That Isnt Blues Kopite I can smell its not from here. It has different calyx stacks and the middle fingers seem to aligator tail the blues doesn't its a old line x SK no1.. probably the Cheese,, I think its a NL cross..

The pic is SOL's Sweet blue as stated... The other pic is yours....

chizzleonetime

structure on the blues i got is very much skunk , not looking like a great yielder either,,,,, i doubt its a modern hybrid .... i only been coming across blues for 5-6 years but 90 percent of it has been super sweet, sometimes come across a super stinky almost chemical like blues which i suspect maybe the same thing as elevators smelly one, maybe the blues you know kopite is the chemical like blues, what was the old blues you know of like? and

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the more i hear and read about UK Blues, the more i get convinced that it was the clone i had last year labeled as exodus.
im trying to get it back and i should have it soon again
from my experiences last year i think i would prefer Blues over Exodus cut any time although i havent tried the exodus cut yet

cannaboy

The Blue's and Livers are different clones from different sources I never smelled the (SMELLY !1) E-man Sounds fantastic...
My clone of the blues is smellier tastier and a bigger yielder than my exodus clone. Grows different and the Livers has a yet different smell taste and bud formation a bit like the sweat blue.... In the above pic this smells/tastes like blueberry's too but has a less sweat and more pungent/aromatic qualities (livers is a sk cross too.)
I have a extensive Old-school skunk collection all are different but the same to some people (I LIKE SKUNK and Indica/AFGHANI HYBRIDS).

I will post some pics soon of the skunks I keep side by side..

I need a new filter before I start blending stinks in the room that can be smelled in space I love herb that tastes strong and like it smells wrong... Keep you on your toes,,,

kg beans

bluez

bluez

if anybody ever does somehow mix cheese x bluez in a seed form put me at the top of the list please!!!!:jump:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
please keep posting pictures and experiences on the Blues and other cheese variants
very intriguing subject

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if anybody ever does somehow mix cheese x bluez in a seed form put me at the top of the list please!!!!:jump:
i have some that i suspect is Blues in the cloner right now ( need to flower them out to be sure) and i should be getting the exodus uk cheese within the next 2 weeks
sounds like an awesome cross
it might be a future CS feminized project
who knows ;)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I made a few seeds from the blues plant I ran recently, crossing it with a hybrid I called 'Overflow', which is the Mystery smelly one (cousing of the bluesy IMO), crossed with a purple Flo. The male was a dead-ringer for the Mystery Strain, so it's quite possible that a reasonable copy can be made that has the best of both of the clone-onlys, but a bit more 'fizz' and color from the Flo. We shall see - one day...;)

kg beans

i have some that i suspect is Blues in the cloner right now ( need to flower them out to be sure) and i should be getting the exodus uk cheese within the next 2 weeks
sounds like an awesome cross
it might be a future CS feminized project
who knows ;)

count me in if u do!! prefer regular though!!!

lovelightpower

Veteran
i've got the psychosis out internationally.

maybe your unknown strain is psycho...

unless the blues is international too now?

just thought i'd throw that in, especially because you were talking bout more stretch than cheese.

cannaboy

I am doing a seed run I have 2 males a F-13 male and a BB. Boath are very good IMHO. The BB has a sweet musk like smell good enough to smoke and the F-13 (WILL HAVE POLLEN) Is the best I have of the F-13's bar females.. I am gonna use mixed pollen.. 50/50weight ratio and try save as much as possible if I can.. I Have a psycosis and a Blues and a cheese and a few other suspect old sk no 1 clones that are "getting it" I plan at some point to progeny test some after sending them out for free....

LLp well done with the NATIONALIZATION of the PSYCOSIS..

picture.php

This Blues nanners unlike the cheese so it is possible to cross the 2. SHHHH!! Don't tell the duch.. They'll be on it in a flash..

daddy fingaz

Just picked up a Blues cutting..or ten ! :thank you: considering sticking a few outdoors see how big these ladies can get, pray we get a decent summer!

indifferent

Veteran
This Blues nanners unlike the cheese so it is possible to cross the 2. SHHHH!! Don't tell the duch.. They'll be on it in a flash..

The Exodus Cheese cutting readily produces male flowers if sprayed with CS so it is possible to make Cheese S1s. I only got half a dozen seeds when I did it, I sprayed too early before enough female flowers had formed.

Really don't see the point of these Blues/Cheese/Psychosis crosses, why people seem so obsessed with preserving old mediocre skunks when there is so much more out there to explore.

kg beans

The Exodus Cheese cutting readily produces male flowers if sprayed with CS so it is possible to make Cheese S1s. I only got half a dozen seeds when I did it, I sprayed too early before enough female flowers had formed.

Really don't see the point of these Blues/Cheese/Psychosis crosses, why people seem so obsessed with preserving old mediocre skunks when there is so much more out there to explore.

ive grown a load of cheese ,skunk variants and still havent found that intense stinkiness that i remember from years ago,everything seems a lot sweeter than i remember and plus everything seems femmed these days!!,thats why im so interested in the bluez ,og cheese etc im sorry if this seems "old hat" to you,my philosophy is if you dont ask you dont get!!! ...kgb

ILoveit

I was searching up BLUES & came across this thread. I just want to say BLUES has become my unicorn... it always evades me, Ive been searching far & wide for that extremely smelly cut. I dont know much about it but Ive always wondered why seeds havnt been produced yet.
This seems like a long shot but if there are any growers out there who are willing to trade clones please PM me & yes I am in the UK lol.

ILoveit.

K

kopite

The clone is better than the S1's with "Cheese" it segregates, but if you want plenty of schwag to go thru.. most seem to get obsessed with the funk smell etc...

Kopite

Latest posts

Latest posts