What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the BDB are up now at the right price, but you need to click the 'last 24 hours' button to see them. they dont seem to come up in my account.

VG

J

johndoe123

That is the opening bid price. The buy it now is still set at $100. I grabbed 3 packs and sent OP a pm. I'm sure he will just have me alter the price on the print out

J

johndoe123

Oh btw VG I was just passed a cut from a buddy that has your bubba s1. Excited to give her a try!

Wow, that's lame. I would have just picked up a pack if I had known I could just pay 50 for it. Damn, these constant mistakes by the mods are not reassuring to someone willing to drop $ on good genetics.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have more BDB to send in so anyone who issed them will have another chance. i dont like sending in too many at once and there were a few different lines in the package.

VG

T

Terps

nice job Gil! beautiful colour, what are your night time temps?

I'm so eager to search through this line after seeing your grows with her.

:ying:

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
nice job Gil! beautiful colour, what are your night time temps?

I'm so eager to search through this line after seeing your grows with her.

:ying:

Not even sort of cool. Probably 75f at the lowest. I have 3 other plants around the same light that are as green as can be. The buds that get the most light change the color the most. I nice long flush helps also. It's taken me a few grows dial her in. She likes way less nutes than most of my other strains.

Super bummed I missed out on the drop. I will be watching like a hawk for the next ones.

Verdant I tried to send you a message through seedbay (I'm new to the forum...not enough posts).

Beautiful work!

Peace and Love