What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
sucks I missed these again. I need these seeds in my life lol. hopefully get some next time.. are you still gonna be listing the bigger selection packs?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi sifted, i still owe you a pic ;) of the WR

yes i'll try and send some breeder packs in again next time too.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the reminder, i'll try and get some packs sent in the next week or two

VG

DrFever

Veteran
Hey VG and all,,, figured i post up some digi pics Cheers

Attachments

• IMG749.jpg
    IMG749.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG751.jpg
    IMG751.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG752.jpg
    IMG752.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG753.jpg
    IMG753.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 14

browntrout

Veteran
DrFever that second pheno there has quite the old school appearance with it's sawtooth serrations, reminds me a little of the Big Sur Holy pics I've seen.

BT

DrFever

Veteran
yeah all three have different characteristics and all three are females whats the odds of that lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The double serrations is a direct trait of the Digi mother clone. It's one of the traits I sought out when isolating male plants within the Bx1 generation. The male Bx1 that ended up being the keeper and which was used in this cross - was affectionately called the "sawtooth boy" by Chili_B...

So, typically, the heavy serrated plants...within the Bx1 generation...and within the many outcrosses that were made with the same male - tend to be the plants with a stronger blueberry muffin smell.

In the Chem Sis x Digi Bx1 I just started, it's one of the primary traits I'm looking for as the first sets of leaves develop...that glorious heavy double serration.

Naturally, within an F2 line - you're going to see a wide range of phenos. Don't be surprised by the variation. Embrace it!!! It is within F2 populations that you will find the extreme outliers...the TRULY unique expressions...and the REAL exotic keepers.

Looking good, Dr. Fever - can't wait to see you bloom them out! :respect:

In your last picture, the group shot - the plant on the far right really catches my eye. Has a good separation between the fan blades - looks to express more of the DJ genetic side of the equation. The plant in the middle front - seems to look more indica with traces of the Sour Bubble coming through...could be a really nice plant that packs a punch. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that plant smelling of a skunky burnt rubber on the stem rub. Plant on the far right...looks really interesting. Seems to have the longer fingers like VG's mom - but also has leaf traits that remind me of Sour Bubble, with the number of fan blades showing and the way they are growing in a near full circle. I bet that one STACKS up really nicely...

dank.Frank

Last edited:
The double serrations is a direct trait of the Digi mother clone. It's one of the traits I sought out when isolating male plants within the Bx1 generation. The male Bx1 that ended up being the keeper and which was used in this cross - was affectionately called the "sawtooth boy" by Chili_B...

So, typically, the heavy serrated plants...within the Bx1 generation...and within the many outcrosses that were made with the same male - tend to be the plants with a stronger blueberry muffin smell.

In the Chem Sis x Digi Bx1 I just started, it's one of the primary traits I'm looking for as the first sets of leaves develop...that glorious heavy double serration.

Naturally, within an F2 line - you're going to see a wide range of phenos. Don't be surprised by the variation. Embrace it!!! It is within F2 populations that you will find the extreme outliers...the TRULY unique expressions...and the REAL exotic keepers.

Looking good, Dr. Fever - can't wait to see you bloom them out! :respect:

dank.Frank

No liés you do thé work thé hard way! @@@ thé genetic infos of the plant
..à guess is that we suppose have in thé back of each strain!!! Good job King respect

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double serrations of the Bx1 male:

picture.php

Double serrations on a White x Digi Bx1 lady:

picture.php

It's the Digi dominant tell...

dank.Frank

A see so mush infos same time. A see all the full organic and a see thé recipe .just need translate in french and get all the stuff and mixx it.but thé full organic style is really where à whant go get the best of plant Naturally. A try so many brand and all time , the smell not thé same and change .so next will try .thanks for all yu test you done...cause that préserve time and money for a lot à grower....more than respect DanK master Frank

DrFever

Veteran
Dank funny how you mention burnt rubber TBO when i walked into room last night could of swore i smelt something burning like burnt rubber was thinking WTF hahaha
the one in the middle is little smaller remains pretty tight through out and your right showing more indica traits if its good or bad we will see gong to veg them few more weeks clone and flip these ones and in the last pic the 2 outside ones i really like they show really nice traits so far all 3 are keepers lets just wait till they hit flower mode for there next expression