What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

ambertrich

Veteran
Skunkbeard, that is one beautiful plant. I agree with VG, you should be able to work that girl to make her yield decent for ya. Would love a follow up on it after some cure time. Nice work.

ambertrich

Veteran
Finally took down my three phenos of BDB.

All three were taken to 78 days of 12/12.

Here's some shots just before taking them down.

BDB pheno #2 @ 78 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

ambertrich

Veteran
A few more shots of #2

BDB Pheno #2 @ 78 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This pheno has a very nice candy blueberry aroma that I just love. I get a bit of this on the inhale but really nice on exhale. Definitely is a sativa leaner, no couchlock. Has good solid potency, not a face smasher. She was the best yielding of the three phenos, but all three have plenty of room to dial in as this was far from an ideal run.

ambertrich

Veteran
Hey Skunkbeard, nice job on your super dark girl.

The #2 pheno is very much a candy blueberry smell and flavor. The pheno #4 has more blueberry muffiny smell but still has some of the candy blueberry as well. The pheno #5 had a light kind of musty blueberryish smell while growing but was not real pronounced. But as this one has had time to cure the smell is less musty and more berry and the flavor definatey has something I cant put my finger on as well as the berry.

So far, I think #2 is my favorite. Will have to run them again to pin it down better.

ambertrich

Veteran
Ok, here's some shots of pheno #4. Has more of the blueberry muffin smell of the three.

BDB pheno #4 @ 78 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
And, finally, here is pheno #5. Structure wise, it was somewhere in between the other two. Pheno #2 leans toward the BB sativa momma and pheno #4 more like the Digiberry papa and #5 a mix of both.

BDB pheno #5 @ 78 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
A couple more pics of pheno #5.

BDB pheno #5 @ 78 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again to VG, frank, and Chili for making these possible :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy how much the #4 looks cut and paste like a Digi Bx1 pheno as well....lol.

Great range of plants to be found in the F2 obviously, but it's cool to see how much of the parents still get purely expressed without being watered down by releasing the grandparents, great grandparents, etc, etc...

You can tell how purely the parents used breed BLUEBERRY and are true what is expected of such a family line...

Great work, everybody! Thanks for sharing! :respect:

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just great, loving all these pics. thanks all!

amber's number 2 does indeed look just like the mum.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, i will be sending in some more packs of these BDB to the bay fist thing in the new year!

thanks

VG

ambertrich

Veteran
:woohoo:

Fantastic news!!

The BDB along with a Welch's grape juice pheno of Retardo Motabon's GromxGrape Krush has been my go to daytime smoke lately. Great aromas, taste, and a functional high. :biggrin:

Lost my BDB mom's to BM's and somehow lost 4 of the remaining seeds from the pack I had (my fault). Got 3 seeds left and one last unrooted cut from the three phenos I found isolated in another area and doing my best to nurse them along. Will definitely try to grab a couple more packs.

Thanks again, VG.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep, the beans have been delivered to the bay today (or so my tracking tells me) so BDB and a few other lines should be up very soon, hopefully later this week!

Latest posts

Latest posts