What's new

Blue Sonja Test Grow

Blaner: thanks! I can't wait to see how yours grow out, get those things flowering! :smile:

Day 30 - 12/12

Blue Sonja 1 - current height 37"

Blue Sonja 2 - current height 24"

Blue Sonja 3 - current height 34"

Blue Sonja 6 - current height 32"

It does look like the stretch is slowing, now it's time for those buds to start swelling up. :yes:

RED145

Lookin real good Growpuppet!!Hell there gettin frosty for sure,gonna be some Dank when they swell!!!No Joy Steele,it appears someone shot the Sparrow :badday:
Nice tip with the lemon or lime on the flush,gotta try!!

kinger

Veteran
Those sonja's look GREAT!,Steele made a good strain. I went to a local club and picked up a pack of those BX2's. I am itching to pop some of them, but I am at a spot where it wont fly right now.

G

guest3854

Lookin awesome GP , looks like you threw some "hot shit" down for 'em , good deal , looks like they're already responding to it . NICE .... See what I mean 'bout them "elongated internodes" , allowing for plenty of growth , and light to fill 'em in ? 30 days in with carpeting trichs , killer ....

Red , shoot me another PM .

Kinger , which club , if you don't mind ?

Steele

Day 34 - 12/12

Blue Sonja 1 - current height 38"

Blue Sonja 2 - current height 24"

Blue Sonja 3 - current height 35"

Blue Sonja 6 - current height 33"

The stretch on Blue Sonja 2 stopped by Day 30.

The other three have each stretched another inch in the last 4 days.

G

Guest 16149

Growpuppet
Lookin good guy :) I will be catching up to you soon :) I now have a little more space to work with (bubba done) now.
If mine look half as frosty as yours do I will be a happy camper

Blaner looking forward to seeing your results. Get some more pics up! :)

Day 37 - 12/12

Blue Sonja 1 - current height 39"

Blue Sonja 2 - current height 24.5"

Blue Sonja 3 - current height 36"

Blue Sonja 6 - current height 33.5"

Past the halfway point! :dance:

G

guest3854

Those plants are lovin' their caregiver , nice work thus far GP ! Those natural profiles are beauties . #6's nug structure is lookin' similar to tha Tang pheno thus far .... Looks like they're gonna start foxtailing , from here . It appears that they are taking well to tha "hot soil" mix , showing a little nute burn , not bad , not bad at ALL :D They all look salivating .

Kinger , yeep these will do way killer outdoors ; Showing MAD aroma and color (if that's a factor fer yas) very early on . And givin' tha climate that we're in , they'll do nicely in tha heat , this line is tested to withstand some pretty severe temps .

Trichosaurus , happy you were able to snag a pack . They come from SBay or one of tha clubs , if you don't mind me asking ?

Be well folks ,
Steele

tripples

got some of these myself.. snagged the last lone pack on the bay.. ;] itching to pop them but i think i will control myself and save these..

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Steele they were a bonus pack from the Purple Kushs I got from the Bay. Beautiful addition to my collection that are atop my next grow. :) Cannot wait to pop them!

Thanks brotha! :respect: And respect to you also GP... inspiration at its finest!!!

They are starting to foxtail. The buds are certainly airier at this point then most of the indica dom stuff I usually grow. They are starting to put off a nice sweet smell. I wouldn't describe it as grapefruity, just "sweet".

Except for Blue Sonja 2, they have all stretched about another inch in the last 5 days.

Day 42 - 12/12

Blue Sonja 1 - current height 40"

Blue Sonja 2 - current height 25"

Blue Sonja 3 - current height 37.5"

Blue Sonja 6 - current height 34.5"

The girls are looking pretty, I really like the purple hues on the stems and leaf undersides.

Ah, I guess I forgot to mention what these are growing under.
I have a 600w HPS Super Sun 2 in a 3'x3'x8' area. I do air cool the light.

Latest posts

Latest posts