What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 (freebies) grow

nephrosis

Looks legit!!! im currently growing 3 blueberry females and 1 male (upstairs) and the only thing i got out of it was a small female, but the male MIGHT be a hermi...

Im excited to see these flower under CFL's, i got 4 goin in meh room with a 600w MH all for flowering, but when i get a few more bucks ill engi some CFL's together and make a room of em...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GROW!!! im excited to see your mutant!!! when i see scary plants i get scared lol, GOOOOOOd luck!

So far so good! i told my girl that our plants are all going to look like ur mutant and she kinda gave me a look of disgust like she wanted to quit smoking!! hahahah

Beautiful work!! If you have a chance take a look at my signature and see if your plants resemble the ones im growing, im trying to figure out what BLUE strain i have...

Last edited:
S

Space Ghost

Looks legit!!! im currently growing 3 blueberry females and 1 male (upstairs) and the only thing i got out of it was a small female, but the male MIGHT be a hermi...

Im excited to see these flower under CFL's, i got 4 goin in meh room with a 600w MH all for flowering, but when i get a few more bucks ill engi some CFL's together and make a room of em...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GROW!!! im excited to see your mutant!!! when i see scary plants i get scared lol, GOOOOOOd luck!

So far so good! i told my girl that our plants are all going to look like ur mutant and she kinda gave me a look of disgust like she wanted to quit smoking!! hahahah

Beautiful work!! If you have a chance take a look at my signature and see if your plants resemble the ones im growing, im trying to figure out what BLUE strain i have...

Thanks for all the kind words, did you experience any severe mutations? Like others have have said before, the blueberry is a genetic freakshow... Good luck with your ladies and maybe in a couple weeks, your girl will be a little more impressed... haha!

I'll check out you thread and give whatever pointer I can...

See ya guys around

SG

nephrosis

Thanks for all the kind words, did you experience any severe mutations? Like others have have said before, the blueberry is a genetic freakshow... Good luck with your ladies and maybe in a couple weeks, your girl will be a little more impressed... haha!

I'll check out you thread and give whatever pointer I can...

See ya guys around

SG

Whats funny is my 3 females are pretty much void of mutations, but my 1 male i have outside on the patio is getting some funky lookin fan leaves... its weird cause it only started to happen when i moved the male from inside to out. ill take a picture of the fan leaves so u can see but its a mild mutation at that.

S

Space Ghost

That would be cool to compare notes, feel free to post up any info/pics you would like to....

S

Space Ghost

One of the plants is already showing glandular trichomes on the leaves closest to the tops, could be a real resin bomb... We'll just have to wait an see...

I'll get some pics in the next couple of days...

nephrosis

oooo when can you take a pic?? i cant wait to see!!! i just tied down my big baby last night and now that baby is stretchin back to the light and all the undergrowth is gettin light now :D

I wanna see what your buds look like compared to mine!!!

S

Space Ghost

UPDATE: day 6-7 flowering

UPDATE: day 6-7 flowering

Here is the more advanced non-auto female, obviously flowering already...

picture.php

And a leaf from the same plant showing full-on trichomes...

picture.php

A little closer...

picture.php

A group shot, minus the mutant...

picture.php

And the other female, not as advanced and also not showing trichs, but who knows...

picture.php

SG

S

Space Ghost

MUTANT SHOWCASE: day 6-7

MUTANT SHOWCASE: day 6-7

The whole plant... VERY finicky

picture.php

TOPS:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She is very difficult to feed and is getting pretty ugly, but it smells very good, like artificial blueberry candy and a soapy plasticy kick... but overall, low odor so far...

SG

S

Space Ghost

oooo when can you take a pic?? i cant wait to see!!! i just tied down my big baby last night and now that baby is stretchin back to the light and all the undergrowth is gettin light now :D

I wanna see what your buds look like compared to mine!!!

How far in are ya?

nephrosis

!!! damn son, thats SCARY beautiful! wish i had those kinda buds on meh plant. ima take some pics in alilttle and see what you think...

but honestly, i cant get over the way your plants look... its friggin awesome

S

Space Ghost

!!! damn son, thats SCARY beautiful! wish i had those kinda buds on meh plant. ima take some pics in alilttle and see what you think...

but honestly, i cant get over the way your plants look... its friggin awesome

Thanks,

Your buds will be much bigger than mine, chiefly because you are using a 600 hid. Just wait... And don't make the mistake that almost every first timer makes and harvest early... Have patience... When in doubt, wait a week...

monkey5

Veteran
Space Ghost, I have heard that the mutant plants hold some of the very most potent plants in DJ's seed lines! Your mutant could be something very fine! It sorta has the Oregon Purple Thai look to her! Nice grow.. I have 5 of these freebies too! Thank you for showing us all! monkey5

nephrosis

Thanks,

Your buds will be much bigger than mine, chiefly because you are using a 600 hid. Just wait... And don't make the mistake that almost every first timer makes and harvest early... Have patience... When in doubt, wait a week...

thanks man, i appreciate it! i figure my first harvest will be finished july 20th (60 day flowering) but at the same time idk.

wooooo just alil positive influence and now i feel like im doing everything right :)

:EDIT:

i believe im in week 3 of flowering

Last edited:
S

Space Ghost

Space Ghost, I have heard that the mutant plants hold some of the very most potent plants in DJ's seed lines! Your mutant could be something very fine! It sorta has the Oregon Purple Thai look to her! Nice grow.. I have 5 of these freebies too! Thank you for showing us all! monkey5

Ya, it's looking pretty good, I just wish I could have cloned her... would have made an awesome guerrilla plant...

Thanks and you should pop yours and see what they can do...

:tiphat:SG

S

Space Ghost

thanks man, i appreciate it! i figure my first harvest will be finished july 20th (60 day flowering) but at the same time idk.

wooooo just alil positive influence and now i feel like im doing everything right :)

:EDIT:

i believe im in week 3 of flowering

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, you could be looking at a 70+ day flowering period, some blueberry plants can go real long for indicas... (and you don't really know the true genetic heritage of your plants) You look right on track for 3 weeks...

keep it up!

nephrosis

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, you could be looking at a 70+ day flowering period, some blueberry plants can go real long for indicas... (and you don't really know the true genetic heritage of your plants) You look right on track for 3 weeks...

keep it up!

TY! thats all i needed to hear! Finaly i feel like im doing something right with this! i appreciate the kind words, and the fact that your telling me this in YOUR grow. Thank you very much :)

How far along is your flowering? when are you gonna harvest

nephrosis

keep it up!

TY! thats all i needed to hear! Finaly i feel like im doing something right with this! i appreciate the kind words, and the fact that your telling me this in YOUR grow. Thank you very much :)

How far along is your flowering? when are you gonna harvest?