What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 (freebies) grow

S

Space Ghost

I've decided to run these and they are impressive so far...

First the two quality females, one very squat and one medium tall.

picture.php

picture.php

And then the strange mutant (which is female)

picture.php

picture.php

Might be some interesting stuff here, stay tuned...

SG

:tiphat:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a mutant in my two packs I just popped and it is not as deformed as yours but extremely close and now it is 40 inches tall. Looks whacky lol...Blueberry genes are gonna throw some mutants sometimes and you never know until you flower whether they are good or not.

S

Space Ghost

I just got a mutant in my two packs I just popped and it is not as deformed as yours but extremely close and now it is 40 inches tall. Looks whacky lol...Blueberry genes are gonna throw some mutants sometimes and you never know until you flower whether they are good or not.

Yeah those blueberry genes will throw some funky traits for sure. The male I was keeping for possible breeding auto-flowered on me, luckily i caught it before anything popped.

And I tied her over yesterday and she has turned into quite the nice little bush, if she never grows out of the deformation, might try to keep it for an outside guerrilla plant, because if I were to walk by that thing i wouldnt think it was weed unless closely inspected... Hope she isnt a bullshit yielder of bullshit weed...

cheers:tiphat:SG

L

LouDog420

Looks like some nice plants space ghost! I'll be tagging along.

I'd be careful breeding with these bs2.2. With the mutants, and I found a plant that was topped, and decided to throw one limb with lady parts and the other with man bits...

Trashed that he/she and my other male after that, but I had a female that came out looking great! Some nice blues and purples, with an exotic berry smell and great resin coverage ;)

Keep those eyes peeled
dance013.gif

S

Space Ghost

new pix...

first the squat one

picture.php

Then the tall one....

picture.php

and the mutant (tied her over finally...)

picture.php

and a group shot

picture.php

Also, I doubt it's tmv because the blueberry genes are so prone to strange mutation and it's perfectly healthy other than the leaf formation... but who knows....

SG:tiphat:

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
Hey SG, cool thread,, I am sure that Mutant pheno is the one you are supposed to use for the salad to go along with a big fat TBone ,or maybe substitute it for the spinach in a lasagna dish :bigeye:
Peace brotha:tiphat:

S

Space Ghost

Hey SG, cool thread,, I am sure that Mutant pheno is the one you are supposed to use for the salad to go along with a big fat TBone ,or maybe substitute it for the spinach in a lasagna dish :bigeye:
Peace brotha:tiphat:

no kidding, it is rather lettucey and thanks for the kind words.

:tiphat:SG

S

Space Ghost

Some heavy tie downs to attempt to maintain a semi-even canopy

picture.php

And a couple shot of the little mutant...

picture.php

picture.php

This is a very interesting strain so far... I have only fertilized once and that was weeks ago and they're not even in that hot of soil (black gold coco blend)

Really bizarre to me, my advice to other growers of this strain would be to go extremely easy on the nutes as they arent really asking for anything but we will see how flowering goes...

any questions/comments are always welcome...

:tiphat:SG

S

Space Ghost

6 days of growth...

6 days of growth...

some group shots...

picture.php

picture.php

And the little mutant still putting along....

picture.php

(cant wait to see her flower)

cheers!:tiphat:SG

S

Space Ghost

some shots of the mutant pre-flowering heavily:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And then the two normal females:

picture.php

They received their first real feeding today, mostly from the earth juice line

Don't worry folks, this will get a lot more interesting soon....

SG

Are you noticing any mag def. ? You notice any red stems ? Ones I have
deep red from tip to toe on the stems and stalk.

Did a run hempy style, male showed early in 12/12, the other 2 females had great berry smell & taste especially noticed on the exhale which was more pronounced with curing . Good frosty buds. \\

S

Space Ghost

i did have some red stems, but no Mg problems... There is plenty of that in the microblast ive been giving them (sparingly)

perhaps the deep reds you were getting were due to temps? as mine are rather warm, 70-80*F

I am hoping for that deep berry taste/smell...

Thanks a lot for the input

SG

Nice looking lil'bushes,bro. Subbed for this.Trying to look at all the BSat I can,gonna be popping a cross of the 2.2 and CJ.