What's new

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The nice thing about SCBD is it’s ease of growth, yield, and the fact that it holds on to those cedar/berry terps in the jar longer than most.

Most of these cookie hybrids lose their nose relatively fast.

-DD
I would guess it was selected outdoors. It's just my opinion. But I think indoor growers have mistakenly selected for plants that taste great sooner. And outdoor growers smoke all winter and grow what was actually better long term.

LostTribe

Premium user
My hope is that my craving for that terp profile will be satisfied with the THH x F13 profile but its anyones guess. I was about to cull the male but decided to flip it yesterday as well, can always chop it later. I have 2 of these ladies. Only had 10 seeds total but I found a few more in the last jar of the mint I am hoarding, probably a couple more too. 5 days in now!
dsc08534-jpg.18810397

dsc08533-jpg.18810396

I had a hermie f13 that wasnt used in this cross that had the most amazing tropical fresh fruit smell but only after drying. Hope to revisit the f13 and open pollenate my last pack after seeing how these and the old AK go.

I have a '97 NY Blueberry snip that I acquired but it has not yet pushed roots. Hoping it makes it supposed to be from Brooklyn with insane blueberry terps. Came from the same guy I acquired the Albany from which I also flipped Monday.

Latest posts

Latest posts