What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

Robney

I was smoking some in an old apartment complex a long time ago and I heard someone in the stairwell say "DAMN someone is smoking good tonight!"

I always wanted to find a cut of her, so everyone out there with one, keep her going! She's certainly a special plant, pretty impossible to describe how heavenly the flavor is on that one. With a great high to match too.

St. Phatty

I got it as a Freebie and it was GREAT.

Blue Dream reminds me of NL5 x Haze.

Indica Mother, Haze Father.

How does it turn out the other way around - Haze Mother x Blueberry Father ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got it as a Freebie and it was GREAT.

Blue Dream reminds me of NL5 x Haze.

Indica Mother, Haze Father.

How does it turn out the other way around - Haze Mother x Blueberry Father ?
uh....It is a Haze mother x blueberry father?

Blue Dream is a clone only. You didn't get it or anything like it as a freebie (assuming you mean as seed). Even if it was a fem line...it's not the same thing anymore.

dank.Frank

alpo

uh....It is a Haze mother x blueberry father?

Blue Dream is a clone only. You didn't get it or anything like it as a freebie (assuming you mean as seed). Even if it was a fem line...it's not the same thing anymore.

dank.Frank

just the parents would be the same what do you mean by won't get anything like it the seeds will not have the same traits at different ratios?

Miraculous Meds

She breeds well. I didn't have a bad plant. All were quality. 1 in 3 were as good or better than the parents.

I passed the cut to some commercially lisensed friends and they will be bringing it to the Mich market soon. People are gonna rave over real bd grown by some of the best cultivators in Michigan.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
E9E38CA2-B277-4957-A510-864BBF483653.jpeg
FB2C9D60-0ECA-4B1E-9F5A-E1D917109798.jpeg
EE3C78CC-A061-4087-88F4-9236EF156151.jpeg

mexicani-ar

Hello mex .. embarrassed to say Kind of random & in between it would benefit from a strict 1113 but it’s usually between 11 1/2 & 12 hours of light

Sounds good FP , no worries, I was just curious on what schedule you were on cause your plant looks great. How long do you plan to take the Blue Dream ? 10 weeks , 11 weeks?

Nannymouse

I don't get out much. Had grown bb seed that was gifted @2002 that was used for some breeding projects, and i liked it best at about 25% of whatever project. My bb seemed very 'indica' in veg and then went stretchier than i had thought that it would, in flower. Sort of a midway high...up at first, but couchy at the end. I have always liked it far better when it was mated with 'sativa effect' type plants.

I had heard differing reports about BlueDream, and by the time that i had tested it out from a Vegas dispensary (preroll), it had been getting trash-talked pretty hard. Admittedly, i had a couple of days of not partaking, before being offered a toke, so was cautious. But, two small tokes put me into a very high state. Definitely didn't want more than that at a time. I liked it, but felt that it could have caused more raciness or paranoia than i would have liked, at that time and place, if i would have kept toking. So, i ended up with the conclusion that it was a darn good cross. It would be more of a daytime thing, for me.

Wondered since then, which cut that was.

Just sampled my first known sample from the cakes and cookies families. Banana Cake. It does the job, but definitely quite different than the BlueDream. The older that i get, the more that i realize how the pendulum swings. They each have their place...in my world, the BD would be an herb for earlier in the day.

Latest posts

Latest posts