What's new

BLue Dream - Clone only - Smoke Report

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I scored some Blue Dream bud last night and it was da bomb. Looked like Cannabean and Get Mo's budshots. Smells like berry funk and spice, and tasted amazing. Nice "creativce" high, I was so amazed and noticing all the different qualities of the high I didn't get any music done after I smoked it :). Still got a little left might indulge before work. We've been having a lot of "heads" come thru lately and its all been Cali dispensary weed, says it on the labels lol. The main strain that keeps coming in bulk is the Blue Dream and I know several people in different states that aren't connected that are getting similar strains in but they all got the BD. I got a friend who went back home to Colorado and got some BD from a dispensary and found a seed in it, she says she's gonna save it and give it to me 1 day. Lets just hope its a female and comes out like this or a male and I collect enough pollen for a couple BXs :) to keep the strain. Hopefully this all works out. Ya'll take care 1

C

Capital G

my sister brought some of this down about 3 weeks ago. great smoke! mine had a dominant blueberry tone with a complimentary haze aesthetic. heavy blueberry smell with a decent hint of haze. looked just like the first shots of cannabeans photos. sativa dominant high with a 10% body at most. frosty as fuck. went through a Vick, by the time i finished the bag i'd built a nice tolerance up to it-my only beef.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Nice representation man. This is a go to cut for sure. How long do you usually flower your BD cut? Its always tempting to take her early, but the yield comes later....

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Stunning Cannabean! I definately want this girl in the stable. I'm looking and smelling the bud I got left and man I need more :). Best strain i've had this year so far followed by Yoda Kush (an OG) and Chem 240 (? need info.). Ya'll take care 1

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
This stuff is everywhere. An absurd amount of people must be growing it in cali. I'm 2,000 miles from Los Angeles and I see this stuff routinely for months now. One of the top offerings from many dealers in my area.

I'm glad too. I have been waiting for something to knock diesel off its horse for over a year now. I like the BD. I have a report for it written down somewhere. I'll post it if anyone cares.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
This stuff is everywhere. An absurd amount of people must be growing it in cali. I'm 2,000 miles from Los Angeles and I see this stuff routinely for months now. One of the top offerings from many dealers in my area.

I'm glad too. I have been waiting for something to knock diesel off its horse for over a year now. I like the BD. I have a report for it written down somewhere. I'll post it if anyone cares.

Please do. :tiphat:

Croissant

Its cool that a lot of people like this strain but I think its pretty commercial stuff. In my mind its not a very good haze at all IMHO. The strain has amazing bag appeal, some of the best I have ever seen. The smell is amazing as well. The potency is pretty good but not as good as sour d, the kushs, green crack, trainwreck. It is somewhat uplifting but I find it to be rather foggy. The feeling is not very clean or focused for me. There is no expansive feeling and you dont soar.

I dont think it holds a candle to sour d as far as quality of high. As far as haze is concerned my experience is pretty limited but It shouldnt be even in the same catagory as Super Lemon Haze.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You cant really compare Blue Dream to Sour D, or SLH lol they all have their own unique high/taste

Smoke some properly grown blue dream and you cant never be in a bad mood no matter what happen, and it makes you work all day too, lovely social herbs,,,,

This is such a fine strains which made everyone wants to grow it, a lot of people did but not a lot of them can grow it right, which result ,,, flooded the market with mid grade blue dream, since then no one wants to buy it when they hear that words ( west coast )

shes still have a place in my garden
under 600 watts 7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,

This is such a fine strains which made everyone wants to grow it, a lot of people did but not a lot of them can grow it right, which result ,,, flooded the market with mid grade blue dream

Yep! I heard so many good things about it awhile back and was disappointed at various dispensaries and treats from friends. :(

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i wish i could give you a hit of my BD lol its taste soo good and the high is well,, very very clearn and energetic ;)

Cannasylum

The time i got a clone of Blue Dream the jerk gave me spider mites... Smelled like skittles though, I would grow it without spider mites for sure!

OsWiZzLe

Blue Dream @12 weeks has zero potency....its flooded the outdoor scence last year....it looks nice....shit is fools gold...looks the part...doesnt do any damage to the lungs

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
As asked. Wasn't as detailed as I remembered but here you go.

Bare in mind I'm not a grower anymore and haven't been for many years. So my tolerance may be much lower than many of yours. Back in the day I could easily smoke two grams in a day. Now I smoke usually half a gram, or maybe a full gram on a week end. I'm also always leery about strain reports because being stoned is such a hard thing to describe. Very subjective. Words mean different things to different people.

At any rate here you go. First saw this in '08 apparently and it has gotten very common since then.

Blue dream.
The smell of real blueberry with undertones of peppery hash. Pungent and fruity, but not overwhelming. Many buds have tinges of blue and purple, with a thick white crystaline resin content. Very high bag appeal. The smoke is smooth, and immediately following the hit comes heavy slow down period for about 5 minutes. After going from sober to stoned in two seconds (.3 bong rip) there is about a 5 minute period of your brain trying to recollect itself. Very powerful stoned feeling during these few minutes. Once your brain adjusts it is running a mile a minute with ideas. I often find myself lost in events, remembering something that happened years ago, or just lost in thought. That period seems to abruptly end when you remember what you were supposed to be doing. Seems to last 10-20 minutes but there is serious time dilation. After that the stone levels out into a rather general but very comfortable stone. Very relaxed, heavy feeling, and also sorta floaty ironically. Burn out is average. Length of stone is average.

Its great commercial weed. If you are trying to offer a high yielder with good effects. Its a good stone for general use and smoking with friends. The stone is immediately powerful enough to satisfy, turns into a brainstorm that is great for conversation, and levels off into a mellow state that is good for tv, video games, etc.

Blue Dream

Blue Dream

All I can say is this is a KEEPER! A true blueberry smell with spicy haze undertones. A very creative long lasting high. Hits you instantly and for a minute you are lost in good thoughts.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

B

Bodacious

pretty good medicine, looked at some and tried today in a lil club. Very nice:tiphat:

bbing

we aquired a different cut last year. It is def. a different cut than the orig cut that came down a couple years back. I am told that 1st cut from la jolla was brought by a cat that was involved in a fatal car accident...after droppin the cut. ohhgggh

another haunted cut...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know...this one just doesn't impress me.

Yes, the BC has beasters...and Cali has some that are 'mershers.

Blue Dream...well...didn't I just say enough...

dank.Frank