What's new

BLue Dream - Clone only - Smoke Report

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
From my own garden:

Pics later....

We believe it to be DJ Short's Blueberry X "Special" Haze. I read in these pages that it was Neville's Haze, but I am not sure of that.

Very Hazey, not tons of Blueberry taste.... When one returns to the room after walking out, the air is suffused with the HAZE smell... As much as I can remember... Dank as can be....

Buzz: Speedy (very). I am unable to finish a joint. Also, there is a slight heaviness to the buzz when used in a Bong. But, still, the heart races.... I would not be surprised if it was Neville's H in there.

Taste: A little Blueberry hit. Mostly Haze.

Stretch: 2 - 2 1/2X

General health: good.

D

dankitydank

ive had some norcal outdoor blue dream. (i belive organic)
real sweet blueberry taste. liked it alot.
with a VERY hazy high.

supi1012

ive had between 10 and 20 samples of the blue dream over the past 3 years. it seems like there may be more than one because i have smoked it and tasted haze, but almost always it seems far more over on the blueberry side, especially in taste and aroma. interesting:joint:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Another speedy sativa - even the Blueberry couldn't slow it down. Is that what you all call haze? Super speedy weedy?

stasis

Veteran
Defo a aspect of Hazy strains.... Smoke this at night, and no sleep for you...... lol

GoldenCloud

hey stasis, thanks for the info on the BD. I just threw some into veg, was wondering the flower time on this girl, as well as how much she stretches after the flip. I like to veg for 1 1/2-2 months because i usually work with indicas and i like em big, but with this being one of the first haze crosses I have grown, I don't want a monster taking over the room with such a long veg. thanks in advance for any light you can shed on the subject!

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Ya, I have been hearing more and more about this strain lately. Must have something special to it. A unique high??

NorCalKind

It is mostly a Sativa dom. strain I'm pretty sure, if not 100% That is why you get the amped heart racing feeling after smoking or you won't be able to sleep well.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
And people actually want that amped heart racing feeling? Do they have low blood pressure or something?

I'm getting old. Now when my heart races I wonder if I should dial 911...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
its a pretty quick flowering strain(at least the ones Ive done) 7-8 weeks. Stretches a lot and it will take over if you veg too long, I put one in strait from clone and pulled almost an ounce off it under a 600.

stasis

Veteran
Not a buzz I like, but a good yielder... So, I am glad to run some.

This cut goes between 56 and 65+ days, depending on how it was grown... I pulled mine at 62.... Pretty fast for such a Satty Dom.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I would love to see some pics. I really want to see if anything can touch the yield of my Casey Jones. So far, she is the biggest yielding plant I have ever grown.

And the flavor is good too huh?

P

Purple_trees

Cant wait to run my blue dream! seems like an amazing plant, but i dont really dig the racy high.. Any pics would be appreciated! I hear the stretch is gnarly

Cannabean

I don't have any dried shots yet but the dried buds are fat and hard as rocks and spiral down the branch. good trichome production.

blue dream day 30

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
THere are a couple phenos floatin around, the one I got smells real sweet, Ill have some pics in about 2 weeks.

L

Lune TNS

This is one cut that I'd really like to run, haze and haze crosses have always been a favorite of mine - Nothing like that funk that hangs in the air after burning some. I've read that the blue dream grows similar to KKSC, no?

stasis

Veteran
The pic Looks like it.. Fo' Sho'..>!! I can only say BD leaves that HAZE FUNK in the air, and grows like a Buggah Possessed..>!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts