What's new

BLue Dream - Clone only - Smoke Report

Liven

The thing with an s1. Is first you really dont even know what Dom. it will be (when a hybrid), And second it could be a different pheno than the mother. But either way. That looks like a healthy s1. And Dank!

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Was gifted some very nice outdoor Blue Dream yesterday, grown last season in Mendocino. Definitely the same cut I grew, unmistakable flavor/aroma notes. Very well done sample, organically grown, picked right where I like it (mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber), burns cleanly to a nice grey/white ash. More 'sweetness' to the aroma than my indoor sample, too.

I have to say, the head is definitely superior to the sample I grew indoors, much more 'roundness' and clarity to the effect, though it still tapers off way too quickly for my liking. This outdoor Dream officially receives "Not Half Bad" status in my book...

smokefrogg

Veteran
i messed up the last one i harvested, totally nutrient burned it right in the beginning of flower and severely stunted the growth, what is there sure doesn't look pretty...

the taste, the smell, the effect, is all so much there though, unfortunately there's less than 4g total though! i'm in rationing mode right now, its going to be another 2 months before i get to chop the next one, thank you oaksterdam nursery folks!