What's new

Blockhead F2's

G

Fuck ya(as in fuck you) or do you mean,Fuck yeh(as in sweet grow bro).Awesome SS,i have some of these getting ready to go into flower after i clean out my room from rogue pollen .They are top of the line freebies(and even for cash) that im glad i snagged 4 /5 packs to grow ,thanks to the misterbeanman himself(Gypsy for those who dont know and are new to bud,lol).Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

G

guest3854

My BlockHead pheno used is not a knockdown , skull draggin , type o' high . She carries a rich , complex "up" sensation , that has you feelin like your floating on cloud 9 . It's more of a cerebral high , complete with head tingling qualities . If you like sativa selections , you will love tha head changing capabilities of this line . However , she carries plenty of indica over (I would estimate tha cross as a 60/40 sat dom) so playing to much with her might leave ya uselesss for a couple .

Sun , good to "see" ya again
Insane , again mine is a sat, high with good potency and quality .
DWW , yeep , can't wait to see em . Veg pics ?
Dr.F , thanks for comin by and checkin us out .

G

guest3854

You'll be allright , once you get past tha voices in yer head . LOL , but really , yeah BH is an ass kicker for sure . Tha wife and crew here have been smokin it regularly for 6-8 months and still get heavily medicated from her . Almost no tolerance building with this pheno . (And to give ya and idea , we're in our mid thirty's , tokin for 20 + yrs , smoke between 1/4 and 1/2 daily of several varities so there's less chance of burn out. )There's is only one way to find out how your body will react , and that is to use and observe . If you are a regular smoker , I'm sure you'll do JUST fine .

G

Steel. checking in=), awesome work man.... i to had BH in the garden(gifted from an old og buddy) but unfortiunatelty i had like 15 flavors going, with a clusterfuck of moms, so i didnt take cuts from either of the 3 BH i was given,Huge mistake, what a performer, my pheno was very indica dom, and i found your description of the high to be right on the money,,,, a very clean head high that has no early exit, its a great way to balance out a day of kush. switching back and forth i found i was perfect ride for a day off, i prefer the rhino or sour queen x williams wonder for work,,,,back to the blockhead, i found the phenop i had, was the most relatively named strain i have found, she literally grew like a cone head,with the cola packing on height from the tip at a most vigorous manner, probably my fav plant to watch in the garden, the blockhead is def overlooked for the fruitier strains, for people who like the blockhead, but might not be able to get hold of beans or a cut, try Ice frm nirvana, i know they arent the best genetical company, but there ice reminds me alot of BH,in buzz and taste, def not growth,,,,ill try and upload some of my old bh pics, now im getting nostalgic=) bd

Last edited:
G

dont fear the reaper

dont fear the reaper

insanecrazy said:
been reading up on BH in other threads too. It's got me really excited to grow.
1 question I have though - It sounds like it may not be good for me, as I think I might be prone to psychosis, and I know I have some neurotic behavior tendencies. Does it really amplify that stuff? If so how? and how much? I smoke mainly midgrade commercial, I dont think I've ever had real strong weed. Some of those guys in the other threads make it sound like it'll totally kick your ass. thanks for all the help
you will just enjoy smoking more, its a better buzz were after, so if your blazing middies, dont hesitate, move up and enjoy life....if the bh causes psychosis for ya,look at it as a way to work on your self on your own time, causing the psychosis deliberately on your own time can be a gift, giving you ample time to analyze your behaviour, become conscious of your feelings, and work on them......the mold usually found within middies will fuck your head and lungs up much more than any strain with high thc and laden with trichs will .....
analogy,,,,,im used to buying my shorts at thrift stores,,will a new pair of levis change the way i walk? think about it.....best of luck with your journey into the good.......bd

G

guest3854

Most definatly , cool shit for joining us BlueD. Thanks for bringing an intelligent post to tha thread . Killer nug pics too .
Nept . good of ya to check in .

Tha project is comin' along nicely , though very young outta tha shell . Many of tha seedlings are showing trichs at 2 weeks out . Pics soon .

G

Got any pics of the seedlings that are showing trichs2 weeks out?

I got a seedling showing the same thing man :D

9478IMGA2032.JPG

ZamalDestroyer x Parvati
...100% sativa - 100% indica

I suspect its a really good sign, and the rest of the seedlings arent showing this :D I think its a perfect 50/50 mix of the SAtiva/Indica, most are either leaning on the Indica side and shorter broader leaves, or the SAtiva side and stretching already with very narrow leaves. This plant has thin leaves and is the shortest of the 5 :D

Last edited:
G

i need to try a bud.
i got 5 seeds but space is limited.
maybye later this year.
as far as bud making you go crazy or whatever,
its all about where your at in your life.
if shit is going really bad for you, the pot can enhance this.
i find mexican sativa to do this to me more then the killer ganja though.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Here's acoupla pics that I quickly took , my camera was 'bout to die . You can already see color showing and trich production .

Enjoy ,
Steel

G

guest3854

Pics will be up in acoupla days . Might get some of tha current clone crop real quick though !

beancounter

Veteran
lol, it's finaly gaining the notariety it deserves I guess :smile:

Here's something I picked up from another site, on how to find a BH pheno closest to the mother.. I'm not sure exactly what it means.

"One of the parents of Blockhead is indeed P 19.It came from a guy called Seuss in Oregon.Suess once told me when looking for the best P 19 pheno to look for the plant with the 2 smallest leafs near the leaf stem to point upward.He claims this trait was only found in the best P 19 like phenos.Good luck.I would like to find something simlar to P 19 again.Excellent smoke.I believe this is also a strain used frequently by Soma,But he calls it Big Korean Skunk.Peace GS"

G

dam steele, looking like green saw blades,,poster girls of good health,,,,,, thats some tAstey smoke,,,,,are they about a week into 12/12? bd