What's new

Pulga Valley Himalayan Landrace

ScythianGold

From Pulga Valley in Parvati Valley.
Supposed to have amazing cold tolerance.
Finish mid-late October for me.
They have never even made it to the cold/frost weather for me.
Applesauce type smell. High is peaceful, relaxing, appreciative, deep.
Super easy to grow, and huge, these are indestructible. Most mold/mildew resistant variety I have seen. Impervious. Hard to have them under 10 feet. Some natural defoliation on lower plant, near stems on branches. Typical of Himalayans.
Bud structure pretty bad for modern standards (as with most things modern standards are wildly unrealistic).
Adds vigor and size to crosses.
Currently growing a cross of (Pulga x Reclining Buddha) x Shiatsu Kush so check out my Outdoor thread to see those if interested.

I have tons of these seeds. May do a wild release.
2023-10-19-16-23-33-242.jpg
2023-10-19-16-23-42-322.jpg
2023-10-19-16-23-51-102.jpg
2023-10-19-16-23-52-982.jpg
2023-10-19-16-24-00-693.jpg
2023-10-19-16-24-13-379.jpg

Last edited:

acespicoli

From Pulga Valley in Parvati Valley.
Supposed to have amazing cold tolerance.
Finish mid-late October for me.
They have never even made it to the cold/frost weather for me.
Applesauce type smell. High is peaceful, relaxing, appreciative, deep.
Super easy to grow, and huge, these are indestructible. Most mold/mildew resistant variety I have seen. Impervious. Hard to have them under 10 feet. Some natural defoliation on lower plant, near stems on branches. Typical of Himalayans.
Bud structure pretty bad for modern standards (which are the real problem).
Adds vigor and size to crosses.
Currently growing a cross of (Pulga x Reclining Buddha) x Shiatsu Kush so check out my Outdoor thread to see those if interested.

I have tons of these seeds. May do a wild release. View attachment 19007270 View attachment 19007272 View attachment 19007273 View attachment 19007274 View attachment 19007275 View attachment 19007276
Same, Tons, nice thread and many thx to my friend in India. Hear this is one of medicinal value for treating bone pain. Looking forward to smoke reports hopefully.
🙏

ScythianGold

Same, Tons, nice thread and many thx to my friend in India. Hear this is one of medicinal value for treating bone pain. Looking forward to smoke reports hopefully.
🙏
Great medicine. Good for pain/depression/anxiety. Cross this to your favorite indica and you have a winner of an outdoor plant.

ScythianGold

This is was last years plant btw. I have been smoking it since then so I can give a full smoke report. It is rather potent, effect hits pretty fast but not super long lasting. Does have a body relaxing after effect. IMO this plant is good for crossing with indicas to make a badass monster outdoor plant and increase the length of the high or with a long finishing and tropical sativas to get faster flower and cold tolerance. It's not bad by itself either and I will be playing with it in the future.

ScythianGold

Previous year I grew like 20+ of these so I have some idea about the phenos you can get. Best is the ancient way of growing many plants from seed and mixing them all into a hash. Makes better hash than what you can get from one crop of same clone imo. You will get the widest range of cannibinoids. Even better is do the same with a bunch of different cultivars and make a hash mix at the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The art of making hash mixes is underrated. Rather than crossing an afghani and a colombian, growing them both out then making a hash mix is better. You will get a wider range of the cannabinoids in both than you would in a cross.

ScythianGold

I'm thinking about crossing this with a tropical Manipur Indian sativa to lower the flowering time and add some cold tolerance. That will then be badass to cross with.