What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowood3479

Veteran
Im sorry show me where the mean old moderator touched you?

We are on the Internet sir.
Unfortunately for you Touching isn’t possible...
but soon enough you can order a sex doll and have virtual relations with it, that way you never have to leave ur house again

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of people will only vote on presidential ballots part. My pops does that. He has no clue what the other measures are so he only votes in the POTUS part. This is normal for many elderly people.

mowood3479

Veteran
Lots of people will only vote on presidential ballots part. My pops does that. He has no clue what the other measures are so he only votes in the POTUS part. This is normal for many elderly people.

Yes and there’s is a normal percentage of ballots filled out this way.
Then there are counties with statistical anomalies where the percentage of these ballots is much higher than normal
Conveniently these were all in heavily blue areas and almost all of these ballots were filled out for Biden.

You do know what a statistical outlier is?
Don’t you?
Perhaps all of these people voted for Biden (and only Biden) as a repudiation to Trump
OR
Perhaps after an abnormally large voter turnout the dnc realized they needed more ballots and fast...
I’m not saying either way, because idk the answer

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: They use to teach statics when I was in college no clue if they still do :D..

Its not hard to find fraudulent voters.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Your making inferences that aren’t there (imo)
I’ve seen it reported that a higher percentage (than normal) of ballots had only the presidential election portion filled out for peg leg joe).. the rest of the ballot left blank,
(Apparently it’s difficult to fill out the whole ballot when ur mass producing them in a panic in the middle of the night.)

But keep Taking shots one of em is bound to go in eventually.

So they're trying to throw out the Presidential votes but not their house race votes? Lol fuckin hilarious. That's not how this shit works.

You just have to prove it in court that ballots were mass produced. Keep trying

growlegal

Veteran
We are on the Internet sir.
Unfortunately for you Touching isn’t possible...
but soon enough you can order a sex doll and have virtual relations with it, that way you never have to leave ur house again
Hey anything beats being a loser who always plays the victim card
I guess you just use your hand?

mowood3479

Veteran
So they're trying to throw out the Presidential votes but not their house race votes? Lol fuckin hilarious. That's not how this shit works.

You just have to prove it in court that ballots were mass produced. Keep trying

I know reading comprehension is tough for you... but my guess is they’re trying to throw out fraudulent ballots.
Whether or not there was large scale fraud I couldn’t say...

But there are enough statistical outliers going on that it bears a thorough audit...

unless ur cool with election fraud?

mowood3479

Veteran
Hey anything beats being a loser who always plays the victim card
I guess you just use your hand?

:dancer::dancer:
Victor/victim dichotomy is strong with you.
I’m no victim. If the mods want me banned they will ban me.
I’m just poking fun at the hypocrisy of it all.
(Hey is calling someone a loser an ad hominem attack? Just curious)

growlegal

Veteran
:dancer::dancer:
Victor/victim dichotomy is strong with you.
I’m no victim. If the mods want me banned they will ban me.
I’m just poking fun at the hypocrisy of it all.
(Hey is calling someone a loser an ad hominem attack? Just curious)
I say you always play victim, it came with your indoctrination into a cult
Prove me wrong?

mowood3479

Veteran
I say you always play victim, it came with your indoctrination into a cult
Prove me wrong?

What cult am I in?
I would sincerely like to know..

As I’d like out. I’m not down with cult shit

Also I’m not really talking to you.. I’m talking past you to the people who are capable of rational thought

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I'm not ok with election fraud. it has to be proven tho, you don't just "see some reporting" and decide to overturn 4 states worth of votes.

These swing states HAVE audited their count. They're run by Republicans. Do you think Republicans would pass on the opportunity to show massive democratic voter fraud? So far they all say the numbers match, recounts were made. Please do research on how states run elections. They don't just open boxes of ballots, count and proclaim a winner. The ballots are verified TWICE before they're even opened. They compare ballot count numbers with registration numbers. You can't have 1 million registered voters but 2 million votes. That raises serious red flags. You keep saying anomalies but none have been proven.

If there was evidence of voter fraud take it to court. So far trump's team is 1-55.

Unless you're cool with tossing tens of millions of America votes with no evidence to appease a wannabe dictator desperate to hold onto power?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
This is not the first American election. States have been doing this for hundreds of years. The only election fraud is all the roadblocks Republicans put in place.

They removed as many ballot boxes as they could. They gerrymander the shit out of their states to hold on the power. In California they put up fake ballot boxes. They disenfranchise as many black voters as possible. They decrease the amount of polling places in predominantly black areas. They even tried to sabotage the United States postal service in an effort to block mail in ballots from getting to election offices. They installed Louis DeJoy for this very reason. He completely fucked up delivery schedules and overtime. He cut the cables on millions of dollars worth of sorting equipment in swing state areas and left them out in the rain to rot.

Have you seen all that reporting? are you not concerned about that reporting because there's actually evidence to back it up.

mowood3479

Veteran
I'm not ok with election fraud. it has to be proven tho, you don't just "see some reporting" and decide to overturn 4 states worth of votes.

These swing states HAVE audited their count. They're run by Republicans. Do you think Republicans would pass on the opportunity to show massive democratic voter fraud? So far they all say the numbers match, recounts were made. Please do research on how states run elections. They don't just open boxes of ballots, count and proclaim a winner. The ballots are verified TWICE beige they're even opened. They compare ballet count numbers with registration numbers. You can't have 1 million registered voters but 2 million votes. That raises serious red flags. You keep saying anomalies but none have been proven.

If there was evidence of voter fraud take it to court. So far trump's team is 1-55.

Unless you're cool with tossing tens of millions of America votes with no evidence to appease a wannabe dictator desperate to hold onto power?

I’m not cool with tossing millions of legit votes..
But the margin in Georgia is 12,000
Nevada somewhere similiar
Pennsylvania under a 100k
Michigan similiar..
Probably a few hundred thousand votes swung the election.
But to be fair i haven’t kept abreast of the news.
Perhaps it’s all been checked and double checked and the statistical anomalies were just that.
Perhaps the cctv video from Georgia where they send all the republicans home for the night and then pull a suitcase of ballots out from under a desk and 4 dems keep counting
Until the wee hours of the morning isn’t what it looks like.
Perhaps it’s all a right wing plot to try to keep hold of the executive branch.
It Could be I guess? Or it could be the other way..
Idk how anyone can say definitevly

spadedNfaded

Veteran
They didn't forget, they just refuse to believe reality.

Notice how this is the first time this has happened in this country? Trump was very clear about his intentions this entire year. He told his followers not to vote by mail, he tried to pervert the entire system from the beginning, he cast a doubt on the legitimacy of anyone who wants to vote for Biden, he destroyed millions of dollars of postal service equipment in a attempt to stop us from voting.

These dumb mfer actually think that the Democrats are the ones conducting election fraud.

Trump's been telling you what he was gonna do the whole time. He even said that he needs to out a 9th supreme court justice on the bench for election litigation.

These people are applauding and supporting an authoritarian takeover attempt of a democratic republic.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Michigan similiar..

Perhaps it’s all been checked and double checked and the statistical anomalies were just that.

dictator turnip’s margins were even tighter,
like razor thin,
in 2016.

some even say that was the election that was truly fraudulent....

tainted by mother russia.

:whistling:

you’d know that if you’d stayed abreast of the real news...
instead of all that fake news you plebeians gobble up.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Michigan similiar..
Perhaps the cctv video from Georgia where they send all the republicans home for the night and then pull a suitcase of ballots out from under a desk and 4 dems keep counting

You need to seriously contemplate what you just said. You haven't "kept abreast" of the news but here you are making serious allegations of widespread fraud. You don't get to do that. Take the cases to COURT. They HAVE. They won ONE case out of FIFTYSIX.

This is a ruse. Trump and his cronies want to sow doubt about a democratic election. This is his purpose. He knows he lost. He's a sore losers AND a sore winner. He lost and hell burn the whole country to the ground because he a sociapathc, narcissistic psychopath.

He is a danger to the free world and democracy as we know it. Dispute findings - yes. Argue your cases in court - yes. Accept the results. What he's doing now is not only Anti-American but is downright authoritarian.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Michigan similiar..

I think the part that twists my brain is the Republicans calling fraud, whose win is from the same ballot. Apparently they are claiming their win despite challenging the Biden choice on the same ballot. How is this possible? Are they willing to have the court flush their win in some sort of renewed process?

As far as State authorization to make regulations within a law, this is regulated state by state in accordance with the original qualifiers of the law, as well as the common law which stipulates how regulations may be written within the framework.

Perhaps examining these in conjunction with the federal laws giving power to the states may reveal some truth.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.