What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

how many countries are there - about 200 ?

my guess is, more than 1 has found a way to count the votes accurately and with complete transparency.

I wouldn't be surprised if Silicon Valley tries to fix it with "Blockchain" or something. The high-tech fix.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i'd like unc to show where there are 80,000 electoral votes....

maybe they have them in the store where he got his 2400$ frame.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd like unc to show where there are 80,000 electoral votes....

maybe they have them in the store where he got his 2400$ frame.

Electoral votes are given by state wins. Trump won in 2016 by 80k total votes in 3 states. Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes to win those states giving him there electoral votes. PA=20, WI=10, MI=16.. .

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Supreme Court Flooded with Filings in Texas Challenge to Voting Procedures

GettyImages-1249828026-640x480.jpg

The Supreme Court has been flooded with filings since Texas launched its case against Pennsylvania and three other states on Monday night, increasing the likelihood that the Court will finally hear a challenge to the 2020 presidential election results.
As Breitbart News was first to report, Texas sued Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, arguing that they had made changes to their voting process outside their respective state legislatures, which the Constitution says must control the selection of presidential electors. Texas also argued that there were differences in voting procedures within these states, in violation of the Equal Protection Clause. And it also argued that there were irregularities that resulted from these violations.
In addition to the original filing by the State of Texas, there are other filings, including:

• A motion to intervene by President Donald Trump
  • An amici curiae (“friends of the court”) brief by Missouri, on behalf of itself and “Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia” in support of Texas’s case
  • An amici curiae brief filed by Carter Phillips and other “Never Trump” Republican opponents of the president, supporting Pennsylvania and the defendant states
  • An amici curiae brief filed by Roy Moore and other “constitutional attorneys” in support of the Texas case.
  • An amicus curiae brief filed by Arizona, urging the Court to act quickly
  • Responses to the Texas filing by each of the defendant states
  • An amici curiae brief filed by the District of Columbia and “States and territories of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Washington” in support of Pennsylvania and the defendant states
  • A motion by Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Utah to intervene as plaintiffs
  • Two amicus curiae motions by members of the Pennsylvania house and senate, respectively, urging the Court to take the Texas case
  • An amicus curiae motion by the Christian Family Coalition in support of the Texas case
  • An amici curiae brief by the speaker and majority leader of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in support of the Texas case
  • A motion by “state legislators and voters” represented by the Justice Foundation and the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, seeking to intervene and join the case as plaintiffs; their complaint was also filed
  • An amici curiae brief by 105 Republican members of the House of Representatives
  • An amici curiae brief by elected officials from four states in support of the Texas case
  • An amicus curiae brief by the City of Detroit in support of Pennsylvania and the defendants
  • An amicus curiae brief by the Justice and Freedom Fund in support of the Texas case
The sheer scale of filings in just three days — including from Democrats and groups on the left — for a case that the Supreme Court has not yet said it will hear may increase the chance that it will do so.
The Pennsylvania filing calls the Texas lawsuit a “seditious abuse of the judicial process,” prompting a shocked response from constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley: “Filing with the Supreme Court is the very antithesis of sedition.”
Pennsylvania’s attorney general, Josh Shapiro, whose name is on the filing, raised eyebrows and prompted calls for his resignation when he declared in advance of Election Day that Trump did not have the votes to win the state.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you got million's of dummies does flooding with bogus BS seem odd :thinking: . Did you send in your claim of fraud yet lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's really dumb to think that these lawsuits will go anywhere.

Sure, The USSC is going to say its ok to disregard many thousands of votes and throw a presidential election.

Dream On.

Gry

Veteran
You are the one who wants to live under authoritarian control. You already made it clear to many that you don't value our freedom.
Seeing posts of this nature, the instinctive reaction is to want to ask
"for how long, have you believed you have the ability to read the minds of others?"

audiohi

Veteran
Supreme Court Flooded with Filings in Texas Challenge to Voting Procedures

The Supreme Court has been flooded with filings since Texas launched its case against Pennsylvania and three other states on Monday night, increasing the likelihood that the Court will finally hear a challenge to the 2020 presidential election results.

Lol... You forgot to mention the filings by 'New California' and 'New Nevada'

Imaginary States of ‘New Nevada’ and ‘New California’ File Brief to Help Texas AG Overturn the Election
17 states are supporting the outlandish lawsuit to hand the Presidency to Trump. Now, two fake states are, also.​

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdbpw/imaginary-states-of-new-nevada-and-new-california-file-brief-to-help-texas-ag-overturn-the-election

'Boogieman'

Seeing posts of this nature, the instinctive reaction is to want to ask
"for how long, have you believed you have the ability to read the minds of others?"

You refuse to answer any of my questions, so why should I answer any of yours? After reading many of your posts I can only conclude that you have a soft spot for communist/authoritarian control.

Absolem

The only leaders Trump gets along with are "authoritarians". He even "loves" one of them and he takes another's intelligence over our very own intelligence agencies.

Trumpers have an unyielding love for Trump.

Yet anybody who disagrees with them gets called an "authoritarian".

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Loser!

SC tells trump to phuque off.....buahahahaha

ok, waiting on the tears.....tell me again how tRump is gonna be president..please

buahahahaha

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i believe in legalese the supremes just said "suck it!"

The Supreme Court acted with unusual speed to reject a bid from Texas’ attorney general— supported by President Trump — to block the ballots of millions of voters in battleground states that went in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.
The court’s move to dismiss the challenge is the strongest indication yet, that Trump has no chance of overturning election results in court that even the justices who he placed on the Supreme Court have no interest in allowing his desperate legal bids to continue.

Absolem

To all the people on here who thought the Texas+17 would go to SCOTUS and rule in favor of Trump.

You couldn't have been more wrong. It's you same yokels who laugh at the MSM but they were right again. Trumper's and their dumbass's consuming toxic news on YouTube.

I'm having a great time on here being a sore winner.

Not afraid to say.............................. TOLD YOU SO.

I'm outta reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.