What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Your guy Mitch sure is cozy with China.

What makes you think I support Mitch McConnell? He obviously wouldn't support cutting off China and our debt with them which is going to be one of the main things I support from here on out. Just because someone is a Republican doesn't automatically mean I support them. He is only good for blocking the Democrats which any Republican would do, but If I had my way Libertarians would run the country.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I highly disagree with you on China and I don't support unconstitutional mandates. As far as Texas and lawsuits I have no idea. I have not watched any news since election day.

You disagree that what happens outside of China, in our country, is our responsibility? That's odd...

Hmm....where in the constitution does it says "if you are a Republican and your choice for President loses then just keep filing lawsuits claiming voter fraud with no evidence and if that doesn't work just sue the States that voted for the winner to overturn their election results"?

By now you have to notice that all this is bogus, right? Maybe if Trump's legal team won 5 to 10 cases you can start to speculate he may be on to something. If he won 10 to 15 cases you can say we need to look into this more. If he won 20 to 25 cases you can say Trump really is on to something here. But if you win one (minor) case and lose 55, obviously he's full of shit right?

'Boogieman'

You disagree that what happens outside of China, in our country, is our responsibility? That's odd...

Hmm....where in the constitution does it says "if you are a Republican and your choice for President loses then just keep filing lawsuits claiming voter fraud with no evidence and if that doesn't work just sue the States that voted for the winner to overturn their election results"?

By now you have to notice that all this is bogus, right? Maybe if Trump's legal team won 5 to 10 cases you can start to speculate he may be on to something. If he won 10 to 15 cases you can say we need to look into this more. If he won 20 to 25 cases you can say Trump really is on to something here. But if you win one (minor) case and lose 55, obviously he's full of shit right?

:chin:

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What makes you think I support Mitch McConnell? He obviously wouldn't support cutting off China which is going to be one of the main things I support from here on out. Just because someone is a Republican doesn't automatically mean I support them. He is only good for blocking the Democrats which any Republican would do, but If I had my way Libertarians would run the country.

That sounds good, but you're either buying China or you're not. If you're buying Mitch, you're buying China. No excuses. Check your drawers.

Dems want America to be self sufficient too. We can't do anything until our industry gets up to speed. That cant be done until our education system is top of the help like it was in the 50s and 60s. Now that means college like all the other countries have.

The medical. Why is it that you can go to Canada and get the same drugs for a fraction of the cost here? The bottom line is that pharma and insurance companies are paying off the rats in Washington and giving us a huge screwing. This needs to be stopped.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Big Pharma supported Biden so.....

Pharma plays both sides. So do insurance companies. Paying off so they get away with murder.

If people on both sides start finding common ground and voting accordingly then we are both moving in a better direction. That includes getting rid of the Mitch's.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dems want America to be self sufficient too. We can't do anything until our industry gets up to speed. That cant be done until our education system is top of the help like it was in the 50s and 60s. Now that means college like all the other countries have.

Get rid of the commie liberals that have permeated the education system, and there is a chance.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Parts in your car, Your clothes, your drawers, your shoes, the pans you cook your food in, your computer, Harbor Freight, Walmart....

And that is a sad state of affairs. Somebody gave the chicoms "most favorable trading partner" trade status in the WTO, and moved all our manufacturing jobs off to where pollution and working conditions mattered not.

Absolem

And that is a sad state of affairs. Somebody gave the chicoms "most favorable trading partner" trade status in the WTO, and moved all our manufacturing jobs off to where pollution and working conditions mattered not.

Bitching about China from your Chinese made phone or computer.

Priceless.................. and clueless.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Get rid of the commie liberals that have permeated the education system, and there is a chance.

The ignorance here is outstanding. Liberal states are pushing to funnel more money into education, red states pull money away from education. Not "commie courses" but things like math, literature, history and science. Science is the study of reality based on evidence, something Republicans believe "is the debbil!"

Top 10 most educated states - NJ,
Washington, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Virginia, Colorado, Vermont, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

Lowest 10 - Mississippi, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, South Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Tennessee and Oklahoma.

Yeah it's the commie libs that are dumbing down the country.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
And guess which states are paying for the other states.

The ones bitching about it have their noses in the trough and aren't too proud to refuse the money.

med4u

Veteran
The ignorance here is outstanding. Liberal states are pushing to funnel more money into education, red states pull money away from education. Not "commie courses" but things like math, literature, history and science. Science is the study of reality based on evidence, something Republicans believe "is the debbil!"

Top 10 most educated states - NJ,
Washington, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Virginia, Colorado, Vermont, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.

Lowest 10 - Mississippi, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, South Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Tennessee and Oklahoma.

Yeah it's the commie libs that are dumbing down the country.

Speaking of things from china....

Harvard Leads U.S. Colleges That Received $1 Billion From China - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-06/harvard-leads-u-s-colleges-that-received-1-billion-from-china

'Boogieman'

How about your power and hand tools? Not made China?
Would be strange to complain about China when your dad's business is run off Chinese power tools and hand tools.

Your analog doesn't really make sense to me. For one I have learned not to buy shitty tools that will break on the job. I could only imagine phones and other technology would be more durable and last longer if made in the USA. We buy Milwaukee power tools which I believe are made in the USA. We go to wholesale plumbing stores that the general public can't just walk in and buy stuff it's not like going to Lowes or Menards.

Even Delta faucets in a hardware store are made cheaper or were faulty and fixed, with plastic parts on the inside because those chains will only pay so much so they cheaper them down.

ButterflyEffect

Your analog doesn't really make sense to me. For one I have learned not to buy shitty tools that will break on the job. I could only imagine phones and other technology would be more durable and last longer if made in the USA. We buy Milwaukee power tools which I believe are made in the USA. We go to wholesale plumbing stores that the general public can't just walk in and buy stuff it's not like going to Lowes or Menards.

Even Delta faucets in a hardware store are made cheaper or were faulty and fixed, with plastic parts on the inside because those chains will only pay so much so they cheaper them down.

Google is your friend. From Wiki

"The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation is an American company that develops, manufactures, and markets power tools. It is a brand and subsidiary of Techtronic Industries, a Chinese company, along with AEG, Ryobi, Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Vax. It produces...."

Status
Not open for further replies.