What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your analog doesn't really make sense to me. For one I have learned not to buy shitty tools that will break on the job. I could only imagine phones and other technology would be more durable and last longer if made in the USA. We buy Milwaukee power tools which I believe are made in the USA. We go to wholesale plumbing stores that the general public can't just walk in and buy stuff it's not like going to Lowes or Menards.

Even Delta faucets in a hardware store are made cheaper or were faulty and fixed, with plastic parts on the inside because those chains will only pay so much so they cheaper them down.

when i built up my titanium bike i went with a lot of made in the usa parts,it roughly doubled the cost of the bike...but you don't hang a bunch of cheap parts on a 2400 dollar frame...

good tools are a must...

h.h.

Veteran
Milwaukee is owned be Techtronics in Hong Kong. They make some tools here. You’re trusty Milwaukee drill was made in China.

JKD

Veteran
Seems recently familiar.

11. Black rather than white propaganda may be employed when the latter is less credible or produces undesirable effects.

12. Propaganda may be facilitated by leaders with prestige.

13. Propaganda must be carefully timed.

a. The communication must reach the audience ahead of competing propaganda.

b. A propaganda campaign must begin at the optimum moment

c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness

14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.
a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It does sound like something on a Poopoo plater.

Hey guy with butt crack showing, You want chop stick for Hole Hawg?

mowood3479

Veteran
You still on the Sidney Powell train wreck?

How's the "Kraken" gang doing?

Just another load of crap you fell for.

If we r gonna start laughing at people for buying politicians bullshit...
Then we could start with you absolem...
(Or any of us really)
What I’m saying is he who is without sin go ahead and cast the first stone

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Milwaukee is owned be Techtronics in Hong Kong. They make some tools here. You’re trusty Milwaukee drill was made in China.

Funny right? Plus, practically anyone can use a plumbing wholesaler with a little ingenuity.
I prefer Makita myself.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And that is a sad state of affairs. Somebody gave the chicoms "most favorable trading partner" trade status in the WTO, and moved all our manufacturing jobs off to where pollution and working conditions mattered not.

Nixon and Reagan - Rublicans

mowood3479

Veteran
Choosing their place in the the great history of our country.

There should be a little wall in the shadow of WWII and Viet Nam Vets with their names on it.

In Belgium they never had capitol punishment. However, after the end of WWII they constructed gallows in the Grand Place and temporarily rescinded the law so they could hang all of their own who were nazi collaborators.

To the victor goes the spoils
Not a particularly refined sentiment
But such is life.

Communists have been known to be particularly effective ethnic cleansers (genocidal)

mowood3479

Veteran
You guys never ceases to amaze me. I just disputed all of his bogus claims with reported facts. All you have is "Soros, TDS". That's all you have. And repeating it doesnt make it true.

Meanwhile....

15 House Republicans who signed letter represent states of GA, MI, WI, PA where they claim elections were rigged.

GOP Reps Rick W. Allen, Jack Bergman, Buddy Carter, Drew Ferguson, Bill Huizenga, John Joyce, Fred Keller, Mike Kelly, Dan Meuser, John Moolenaar, Scott Perry, Guy Reschenthaler, Austin Scott, GT Thompson, Tom Tiffany, Tim Walberg represent GA/WI/MI/PA.

These people, and I'm not making this up, are signed on to overturn their own states elections. That's mean they seek to throw out the same ballots that they won on.

If they succeed in tossing these ballots, they lose their seats - right?? Because they won their seats on the down ballot on the SAME SHEET OF PAPER.

That's what your side wants you to believe - The top half is wrong but the bottom half is right!

Tell em more about Soros and TDS, better yet don't waste your breath.

Your making inferences that aren’t there (imo)
I’ve seen it reported that a higher percentage (than normal) of ballots had only the presidential election portion filled out for peg leg joe).. the rest of the ballot left blank,
(Apparently it’s difficult to fill out the whole ballot when ur mass producing them in a panic in the middle of the night.)

But keep Taking shots one of em is bound to go in eventually.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What’s that? An ad hominem attack on a ic member
Also, look closer.
I edited the post

Perhaps you could bold the text of the particular attack...?

Maybe you should just report that post.

Mods love people whining about attacks that never happened.

Didn't you get banned over ad hominem attacks?

:chin:

mowood3479

Veteran
Perhaps you could bold the text of the particular attack...?

Maybe you should just report that post.

Mods love people whining about attacks that never happened.

Didn't you get banned over ad hominem attacks?

:chin:

I got banned for saying another member disgusted me for his pro cia pro war stance.

They’re very sensitive here about criticizing the cia for some reason.
I don’t make reports.. I’m really just joking.
U can call me any names u like.
I hope it makes ur day
I was more pointing out the hypocrisy of my banning than making a comment on ur request that I not procreate further

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- oh so now we are sensitive about criticising the CIA?

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.