What's new

Blatent election fraud thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If most people voted AGAINST trump, rather than FOR Biden, then it makes perfect sense that the dems didn’t get the senate and even lost house seats.
Ya’all spent all your time thinking Biden could be presented as a negative. That’s why trump lost a long long time ago.

PS. In my opinion, Divided government is not a bad thing. Sometimes it leads to compromise between the two parties.

But when it boils down to basic tribalism, sometimes that leads to war. Which is what we have going on in America today.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So basically Trump's policies stay in place = I win. Trump is the best distraction we could have been given. Enjoy trying to get anything past Mitch McConnell lol.

Boogie gets it.

Mitch being in control of the Senate really is the best for both parties. This way neither side has to pass any meaningful legislation, and each side can point to the other as the obstructionist. Nothing gets done except more money being poured into fight the "bad guys" and ensure the "good guys" win.

The only people who come out of this winning is the top 1%. The other 99% of America loses while we fight each other because somehow the rich have figured out how to make the middle class hate the poor. Where as if the poor and middle class banded together, we could America great for 100% of the people.

But humans as a whole are too tribal to see it.

h.h.

Veteran
Boogie gets it.

Mitch being in control of the Senate really is the best for both parties. This way neither side has to pass any meaningful legislation, and each side can point to the other as the obstructionist. Nothing gets done except more money being poured into fight the "bad guys" and ensure the "good guys" win.

The only people who come out of this winning is the top 1%. The other 99% of America loses while we fight each other because somehow the rich have figured out how to make the middle class hate the poor. Where as if the poor and middle class banded together, we could America great for 100% of the people.

But humans as a whole are too tribal to see it.

No.

No.

Yes.

h.h.

Veteran
https://youtu.be/5hLQKY0eQaU
You are right. I must offer my apologies to the MAGA crowd who have provided Youtube evidence of factual information. My epiphany came in the form of this youtube sent by my good friend which without any doubt substantiates everything the unleft of right has been saying,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLRMXc1N5U
You don’t understand where the rights coming from. This may help explain their attitude.

https://youtu.be/5hLQKY0eQaU

therevverend

Veteran
Let's not forget the space force .
Yes! The militarization of outer space! An arms race with the Russians, Chinese, etc., to defend our national asset of limitless void from encroachment by the enemies of democracy! If we don't act now Radical Islam will! Space terrorism is a clear and present danger.

'Boogieman'

Yes! The militarization of outer space! An arms race with the Russians, Chinese, etc., to defend our national asset of limitless void from encroachment by the enemies of democracy! If we don't act now Radical Islam will! Space terrorism is a clear and present danger.

It was a joke bro. I love reading your outdoors grow related material, tons of gold in there. Sorry we don't agree politically but I still respect you.

Amynamous

Tax cuts are big, anyone who campaigns on that will get my vote. NADA
I don't have to pay a fine for Obamacare. Don’t you have insurance through your employer? Then the mandate/lack of mandate is irrelevant.I'm happy with 3 pro 2A Supreme Court Justices. That’s not a legislative accomplishment.
And most importantly the left never got their way on anything.That’s not a legislative accomplishment
Let's not forget the space forceThats not a legislative accomplishment.
:dance013:.

Most of trump’s accomplishments were done through executive order, not through legislation.
You might be surprised how much gets reversed. :dance013:

'Boogieman'

Most of trump’s accomplishments were done through executive order, not through legislation.
You might be surprised how much gets reversed. :dance013:

My dad runs a small business and is not required to provide health insurance so no, and I'm glad to keep my money anyways as I'm young and can put it to better use at the moment. Trump and McConnell appointed many judges who can shoot down executive orders, not to mention flipped the ninth circuit and Supreme court. If Joe tries to change anything he will have a tough legal battle ahead of him.

oldhaole

Veteran
My dad runs a small business and is not required to provide health insurance so no, and I'm glad to keep my money anyways as I'm young and can put it to better use at the moment. Trump and McConnell appointed many judges who can shoot down executive orders, not to mention flipped the ninth circuit and Supreme court. If Joe tries to change anything he will have a tough legal battle ahead of him.

So let's get this straight. You fall off of a roof and break your neck leaving you crippled and then we the public will have to pay for your feeding and watering for the rest of your life? That sounds fair.

That's Trump thinking for ya there in a nutshell. You don't want to pay for anything that would help both yourself and society, no that would make too much sense. So you'll keep your money and stick us with the bill.

Got it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A judge can not resend or block an executive order unless its illegal like what Trump did on the travel ban or lack support by statute or the Constitution. Congress may try to overturn an executive order by passing a bill that blocks it. But the president can veto that bill. Congress would then need to override that veto by a two-thirds vote in both the House and the Senate. (Usually an act is passed with a simple majority). If the EO are just to resend Trumps these will not go to court.

'Boogieman'

So let's get this straight. You fall off of a roof and break your neck leaving you crippled and then we the public will have to pay for your feeding and watering for the rest of your life? That sounds fair.

That's Trump thinking for ya there in a nutshell. You don't want to pay for anything that would help both yourself and society, no that would make too much sense. So you'll keep your money and stick us with the bill.

Got it.

I'm not dumb enough to fall off a roof. Nice try at a straw man though.

'Boogieman'

A judge can not resend or block an executive order unless its illegal like what Trump did on the travel ban or lack support by statute or the Constitution. Congress may try to overturn an executive order by passing a bill that blocks it. But the president can veto that bill. Congress would then need to override that veto by a two-thirds vote in both the House and the Senate. (Usually an act is passed with a simple majority). If the EO are just to resend Trumps these will not go to court.

Judges also interpret the constitution differently, for example many right wing judges would see a mask mandate as unconstitutional as it violates a person's free will.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw28ykYbbU_VWKlYUE5i47wE

I’m from a Blue State and voted Red. I encountered an issue were my ballot was taken from my hand, I was told that it was quicker to vote this way. I told the lady, no I want to vote over there (at the booth). She disregarded my request and proceeded to scan my ballot at an old machine not the new ones. It jammed and she said it might not go through. I took my ballot and filled it out at the booth. I noticed that she didn’t do this to anyone else but me. They probably was aware that I was leaning red and scanned my empty ballot at an old machine. When I filled out my ballot, I went to the new machines and it was accepted. It was weird because I told her no and she scanned my ballot without it being filled and without my permission. TBH everything is ordained, I haven’t voted in 12 years and shit like this only makes me wonder about other States. Especially those that are in swing States. I’m never going to vote again, it really doesn’t matter. I didn’t report it and I don’t care too. It will only make me a target for those fanatical people. I’m not going to get drawn into bullshit. Don’t need the stress or headaches. What I will do though, is check my voters history because I took pictures of my ballot. How it was wrinkled due to the jam and how I filled it out before scanning through the official machine.

h.h.

Veteran
I’m from a Blue State and voted Red. I encountered an issue were my ballot was taken from my hand, I was told that it was quicker to vote this way. I told the lady, no I want to vote over there (at the booth). She disregarded my request and proceeded to scan my ballot at an old machine not the new ones. It jammed and she said it might not go through. I took my ballot and filled it out at the booth. I noticed that she didn’t do this to anyone else but me. They probably was aware that I was leaning red and scanned my empty ballot at an old machine. When I filled out my ballot, I went to the new machines and it was accepted. It was weird because I told her no and she scanned my ballot without it being filled and without my permission. TBH everything is ordained, I haven’t voted in 12 years and shit like this only makes me wonder about other States. Especially those that are in swing States. I’m never going to vote again, it really doesn’t matter. I didn’t report it and I don’t care too. It will only make me a target for those fanatical people. I’m not going to get drawn into bullshit. Don’t need the stress or headaches. What I will do though, is check my voters history because I took pictures of my ballot. How it was wrinkled due to the jam and how I filled it out before scanning through the official machine.
Whatever.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that is only assuming judges have no integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts