What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
TML16, hey bro, MxA is nice, but I don't think I would run her again. She took way to long to finish outside and there wasn't enough indica in her for my liking. Not to say that she can't make a nice cross. I'm sure she'll bubble out nice though. I have yet to try any of the MxA I grew outside. The PPP is getting rave reviews from all my friends, they just love it. Take care man.

StonedGrunt55, hey bro, thanks for the kind words. I've been busy last week bubbling some of the trim from the ladies. I still have 3 pounds of trim and about 3 pounds of late season bud to go through. The WW is still hanging, it's just been to cold to cut the buds off.

NorthernKronic, thanks man, it has been a great year. I hope next year will yield some even bigger ladies. I probably won't put as many out, just going to put out what I know will do well.

Winter is around the corner, and with that I'm in search for a house so I can move closer to my new job. I haven't cracked any new beans as of yet, but can't wait to try some of the ones that my good friends from IC have gifted me. Here's a pic of some of the bubble I did last week and some Ak 48 buds. The 48 hits nice and hard, but not too hard as too make you a zombie. The high lasts a long time which I like. The bubble knocks me on my ass for a good hour or so and tastes oh so good. Thanks for stopping in guys, keep those grows going to keep me going till I find a new house.

Until then the seed laboratory will be pumping.....

B/R

G

Nice wad of bubble! I'm toking back on some dry sifted bb hash from my ghetto tumbler, but it damn sure does the trick! :yes:

Rollin Face

jesus man with 6 lbs of trim you cant make ridculous ammounts of bubble!! great harvest bro..those outdoor plants were beautiful!!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:headbange Fukkin nice bubbles there & those AK48 buds fill the scene with goodness & stoneyness lol... :rasta: :bongsmi: :joint: :smoke: :pimp3: :kos: :bandit: :smoker: :abduct: :smoweed:
6pounds of resinous trim to go + all those beautiful buds in the jars & hanging :canabis: :D , oh man thats damn cool hehehe :headbange Enjoy my grobro & have fun... :rasta:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Stoned2Death, man this hits hard. Nice head stone, great for some shoot em up games. Thanks for stopping in man.

Rollin Face, thanks for the kind words man. I have yet to make any more bubble, maybe when I move I'll get down to it. Thanks for popping in.

StonedGrunt55, thanks man. I wish I could share the wealth with you all. Ak is very nice, I've been saving it for a nice long cure. I did how ever smoke my buddy on a lil nug of it a few weeks back and we both were pretty baked. Thanks for checking in bro.

Okay here's some 2 month cure shots.... first up is the MxA... she smells so nice.....

Next up is my favorite of this years stock... PPP, most of my friends agree that this one packs on hell of a punch. The smell is cheesy lol, and is a very heavy tasting smoke, just the way I like it. Does anyone know the lineage of PPP? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Next years lineup.............so far :)

Trainwreck x Strawberry D
Cheesy Bastard
Bog1 x Rainbow 4
ECSD x Straw D
Big Bud
Mumbles #1 (PPP cross)

Seeds on my wish list....

C99
Mandala #1
Mandala Hashberry
G13
Euforia
Hindu Skunk
Cotton Candy
Mikado
Magus Genetics Motavation

Happy holidays all!!!

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Man that is NASTY!!

Nice looking buds brother!!

It must be hard to be vain, when you are really really really good growing! (zoolander reference)

Have a merry Christmas bro.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
18859PPP2monthcure2.jpg

:headbange Whoa B/R, those buds look MIGHTY :rasta: hehehe.. After 2 months cure i can only imagine what a smell is coming out from those bags :yummy: . Great selection of quality seeds on those list bro :rasta: DROOLING lol... I'v been impressed with your grows but it looks like the fun here is yet to come :canabis: .
Take care bro & Happy holidays to u & your family. :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward B/R:)
and a nice holliday season and a happy '08 !!

Anima

NICE stash bro! that should help the season to be jolly!! :D
Nice lineup you have for next year too!
Merry christmas/kwanzaa/chanukah/yuletide and a happy new year bro! Peace on earth and good will tward men (and women...and creatures great and small) :bashhead: :bashhead:

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
heyy BR, looks like ur gonna have a happy new year and a very merry xmas!!!By the way, have a very Merry Xmas and a very Happy New
Year....

Peace bro......

- Zeus

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Great lookin' nugs bro...2 month cure!!!...I NEVER get anything close to that...ha!....hope you have a happy holidays..

Chamez

Sick lookin nugs black rain. Im not gettin temps anywhere near -4, but hopefully i can get some of that purps like you. Beautiful crop and enjoy all that bubble, that stuff cant be beat.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks man, I hadn't checked back on this thread... mostly cause I don't have anything really going right now. I smoked some of the outdoor 39 last night and it was nice and smooth with a great kick. Take care man.

StonedGrunt55, thanks, next years outdoor show will be a bit different. I'm going with 4x4 plywood plots. It all depends on where I end up moving too, but there will be some outdoor even if I'm stuck with pots.

Core, thanks man, all the best to you as well.

Anima, thanks, this year was a great year. Should be a better year this year as soon as I get my indoor grow going.

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks bro nice to see you back up and going. Can't wait to see what you do with those beans.

caligreen, thanks man... have a great year!

scrappy, it gets so much better as time goes on. It's hard to wait but it's all worth it in the end. You just need to make sure you have enough around to supply your urges, have a good one man.

Chamez, thanks... bubble was amazing. I'm due for another run still have 5 or 6 bags of popcorn buds to bubble up.

rillos420, my light is the best possible the sun lol... I don't have an indoor grow right now. I'm in the process of moving soon, so I had to put things on hold. When I do get my room up and running I'll be running either a 600 or 400 HPS, with soil grow and DWC buckets. I also have my 150 HPS grow cab and my CFL seed cab for my crossing projects... thanks for joining in.

Sorry for not updating this thread in a while. I don't have anything to post really but my bubble projects or the seed cab, and it has it's own thread... link is in my signature. A few Icer's and I are planning a Mandala purchase in a few months. I'm blown away by what I've seen with their genetics and the prices are awesome to. My favorites are mandala 1, sadhu, satori and hashberry. Take care and hopefully I'll be up and going soon.

B/R

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
cant wait for the mandala genes. i never look into the seed dealers these days. i guess i have been scared.

Anima

^^^yeah that..
I have heard good thinks about Mandala's seeds...good quality genes..affordable price..I think he as a breeder that is in it more "to spread the love" than "to make a buck".. You are sure to find some lovely specimens..got any links/pics of the mandala 1?

Good luck on your move!! make sure to bring all of your neighbors cookies when you move in and be friendly..pre-emptive friendliness has saved my ass a few times..:wink:

Peace bro..

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, yeah I'm pretty excited to get anything going right now lol. Check out the mandala site, you won't be disappointed. Take care bro.

Anima, hey bro, I plan on moving to a pretty remote place.
The link to Mandala Seeds and here's a picture I got off the site of mandala #1, she sure is nice.

Thanks for stopping in man.

B/R

Latest posts

Latest posts