What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
The harvests look bountifull...congrats bro
8378applause.gif

This thread has been a most excellent show, and continues to be :lurk:

Been away for the weekend and missed your B-Day...Happy belated B-Day anyways bro! :woohoo: Looks like you recieved a great gift!
You deserve it for all your hard work and efforts :respect:

Seed Lab sounds awesome :lurk:

:wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Jar oh Nugz

Jar oh Nugz

Stoned2Death, thanks I noticed today that she's throwing some purple too. I'm hoping she's done before the snow flies.

StonedGrunt55, thanks bro, still all the MxA's to do, damn I'm going to busy.

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks man glad to see you back, now get those cfl's pumping.

TML16, thanks bro, it's been a ton of work but all worth it in the end. Seed thread should be interesting, and we all get to weep the rewards.

Well I did a little trimming today, started with the skunk but decided to let it go just a little longer. I did a bit more PPP, the buds that I left on are getting bigger. I still have a few more ounces on her to do. I have 3 MxA's on the east of the property, the one scrog, the little indica pheno in the garden and the massive peg down. I trimmed one top off the peg down and she's getting tight, the smell is like bazooka gum. The peg down alone is going to weigh in huge. Here's some pics of the PPP I have in jars, this isn't all of it there's still some on the plant.

A group shot, there's the M39 (wish I would have planted more) and the Ak 48, I have yet to try it, but it's still a bit wet. All the jars are PPP, I think it yielded great. The PPP is probably the one strain that had me the most excited this year, and you can see why. Smoke report to come soon......

Take care guys....

B/R

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:lurk: woah, That ppp yield great :joint: :bongsmi: cough,cough,cough... :rasta: . Thats well organised dude, with the dates & labels :yes: after all that hard work on them, u deserve those jars full of love & happiness :muahaha: take care bro, goodluck on MxAs. I like this thread! :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
WOW

Congratulations my friend - great haul, and more to go! Waitin on Peg Down - she is from the Amazon - no doubt she will weigh in with the weight lifters! :yoinks: Fabulous ride buddy, thanks!

greenhead

Veteran
Very nice ! I don't think you're worried about running out of stash anytime soon. I like the labels on the jars, almost looks store bought, lol.

:wave:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHHA Oh man BR.. makes me wonder:chin:

Why did you even plant anything else hehe:headbange that will last you till last next summer man. Great harvest Im sure your gonna have a great time puffing over the coming year, Keep up the great work cant wait to see the seedlab bro, im reserving my seat now:lurk: Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
brain
Howzit brother..? Been a bit since i been to your place.. All is looking good though nice harvest mang.. keep up the great work lookin forward to seing the seeds yer making peace..

sack

Wildfire

wow, nice pull BR! your ladies look gorgeous outside man. :) nothing like filling up the jars in the brisk fall air.

twistedtree

Whoa is right! That's a nice bounty to smoke. Gonna help you during/after that move, I bet. Good luck with that, by the way. Everybody hates moving. Well, not so much moving, but packing, I guess. That's what I hate about it anyway.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice jar collection Black !!!!

beam something over will ya :biglaugh:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Outdoor Update.... Flowering Week 12... are they ever going to finish?

Outdoor Update.... Flowering Week 12... are they ever going to finish?

TML16, thanks buddy I like to be organized hahaha.

StonedGrunt55, thanks bro, don't think I would grow this big again, but then again :joint:

Mr GreenJeans, thanks, I had trimmed one bud of the peg down MxA last week to see how much she would shrink in the drying process, she didn't shrink much at all. Has me excited to see how much it will wight in.

greenhead, thinking I should open up my own shop :rasta: take care man.

NorthernKronic, you know how this hobby goes man, you can never have enough.

sackoweed, nice to see you back, you showed up just in time.

Wildfire, you said it man, love this time of year, for so many reasons lol

Sleepy, thanks man!

twistedtree, oh I hate everything to do with moving. I don't like being disorganized hahaha some say I have a problem .. I just say I like things in one place.... haven't found a house as of yet but still looking, must have a big basement lol

Core, I wish I could I would love to share.

Okay I was checking out to see if I could trim some MxA's. The pegdown is ready, the two east grow's are ready, but the upright is still not ready. There now at 12 weeks and going....

Here's the east grow....

Peg down MxA....

White Widow, this thing has exploded... only on week 8.

Here's a comparison picture, you know how big the MxA peg down is, well here's the widow that's next to her. As you can see there are some big cola's on this baby.

That's it for now.... take care all... have a great week-end, I'm about to try some Ak 48, smells mighty fine.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dude that last picture is sick, all those huge buds weighing the plants down
I would have been freaking out the last while with teh cold ass temps we were getting here, I thought it was about a degree from going frosty the other night. The windows in my auto were all fogged up the next morning

all good here I should have some new mumbles pics up sunday sometimes
had to start artifically heating my area, when it is lights off, but not that hard. She should almost be ready around the end of november, so perfectly cured for xmas
But enough about my plants, that is what my thread is for
Cheers

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:eek: wow, that WW is really a beauty :rasta: , she has some huge colas there lol. The MxA has got some nice chunky buds but the WW has monster colas near it lol. There's no need to tell u goodjob,greatwork,awesome stuff cos u know u did a great fine job, but a big CONGRATS will do nice :rasta: hehehehe. Take care! :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats just sick looking....are the rest that stay over sativaish?coz of the long period?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro. I'm going to have to stake her up, she keeps falling down. We've had temps in the minus's for 4 nights in a row. Frost doesn't seem to bother them as of yet. We haven't had the dreaded killer frost yet, but it's suppose to go down to -5 on monday so I'm going to have to cover them.

StonedGrunt55, thanks, she just put on all this weight in the last 2 weeks. I've never grown WW before so I have no clue how long they take. It normally goes longer outside than in. I'm hoping for the mid November for crop.

Core, hahaha thanks. Yes the rest are Sativa's, don't think I'll plant them outside again, too much work.

B/R

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Black Rain, what up?

Your outdoor grow is looking amazing. :yoinks:

This year was my first year outdoor and I must say I have a lot to learn. :badday:

Keep up the great job man :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts