TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always looking forward to your new projects :lurk:

I like your idea for the OGA thread as well :wink:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SeedsToRiches thanks man. I can't wait to get my lil ones going for this years outdoor season. OGA is going for a Mandala grow, should be an exciting thread.

TML, hey bro, it was actually Dog's idea to do the threesome thread lol on Mandala. Should be awesome to see what we can do, take care bro.

I ordered some nutes the other day, I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival. Till then there's not much really going on in this thread, but the seed thread is still kicking.... take care guys.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
OGA it is then.

Feel like crap today, one more person gives me their nasty germs and I am gonna kill 'em!!

Poker_Toker

wow 2.5 hours later finally made it through 39 pages. Excellent stuff man, nice and organized. I got a few questions. What were your yields with the 150 or did you not get a good run to tell? i noticed you shut down early or did you im hazy now lol
When growing outdoor what was the feeding schedule and what did you use, did you visit them once a week?
Nice to see this done in ontario, my home as well i am definately doing a run this year. What are some of your favorite outdoor and indoor strains?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
there's not much really going on in this thread, but the seed thread is still kicking.... take care guys.

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
watchuumeen, you be going on dude! But why are the seeds kickin when they should be leapin ( whoops - sorry - cudn't resist :biglaugh: )

Happy New Year mate! :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, OGA bro, can't wait man... I'm so excited to get those mandala genetics kicking, and with three of us doing the same runs it will be nice for side by sides. Take care man....

Poker_Toker, hey man, I really appreciate you taking the 2.5 hours to read my thread. The run I did in the 150 was my first run so I had some kinks to work out. I never had a problem with the temps from the 150, but I did have plenty of issues with smell, and heat in the veg cab. It ended up being a simple fix, just put on a scrubber and added an exhaust fan in the veg area to exhaust into the utility area then out into the scrubber. I've had some pretty stinking vegging plants lately. I shut it down because we had another child and there was no room in the apartment for the cab. It's now at my buddies waiting for me to get off my ass and buy a house so I can get it up and running again. I treat my outdoor as I would my indoor. My outdoor feeding schedule is as follows... (depending on the weather of course) feeding of organic ferts and a heavy watering. During veg. I fert. once a week. Three weeks before flowering I start to give them phosphorus ferts. to get them busting quickly. I then fert once a week for the first 3 weeks, and the next 3 are twice a week, alternating water/molasses mix. I then flush for 2 weeks with molasses/water. (depending on what type I'm flowering out 8 or 10 week strain, although I would never do 10 week strains outside ever again, or at least where we are) My fav. strains are ... M39, big bud, bubblegum, skunk 1, Northern Lights #5. I hope this answers your questions, thanks for stopping in. Look forward to seeing your outdoor thread this year.

Mr GreenJeans, thanks for the kind words. Hope to have some indoor up and rocking soon, till then I have plenty of threads to drool over.... keep up the great work bro.

B/R

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
damn poker toker. lot of reading you did. i must admit i do that far to often. hours go by and as long as i am blazed i am very content reading

Poker_Toker

Thx alot man for the reply. I am bookmarking this for future reference.
Gypsy nirvana has a buy 6 packs get one free deal on now so i am going to order those asap, if not maybe 3 packs for the outdoor and ill get some feminized for my indoor.

Just curious as to where i can get some m39 seeds, are they from a seedbank in ontario? I couldnt find them at the gypsy nirvana seed shop. Seems like m39 is a good strain based on what i seen here, i am really impressed. I am going with skunk #1, and Big Bud from nirvana for sure. Weird they dont have regular NL or even NL#5 for that matter.
Looks like i am going with a digi 400 for indoor, come on cheque i dont have to blow on rent!! I gotta wait 3 more weeks till i can order everything i need

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
hey PT, the M39 is only in clone form atm, and BR has one of the original clones from the original MOM!!! As far as i know, BR is workin on makin some M39 fem seeds, but they are only for a select few friends...lol!!! As far as Nirvana goes, they are a great deal, but go with 20 seeds of each strain so u have a better chance for a keeper or 2...As good as they are, its still a crap shoot. IMHO, I would try AK48, K2, Bubblicious, Blue Mystic or Cali-O. Some strains from N are better than others!!!Honestly, for a beginner, go with 'em or try Mandala, much better deal imo and better genetics...hope this helps a little!!!peace out

- Z

GreenGeek

Black Ra1n said:
My favorites are mandala 1, sadhu, satori and hashberry. Take care and hopefully I'll be up and going soon.
B/R

Hi BlackRa1n,

I think you'll enjoy the Hasberry, all my seeds popped within 24 hrs, and you can't beat the price.

Even spent a good hour going reading your entire thread, wish I had the space to grow outdoors. awesome looking plants!

HashBerry

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, hey man thanks for stopping by, I think we're all bad for getting lost in some of the threads on here. I can spend hours looking at pictures.

Poker_Toker, hey man. If you're going to buy from nirvana I would go with PPP, awesome strain, great high as well. As you can see from this thread it does great outdoors. They use to have big bud x northern lights, that would be a great one for here as well. Only thing with big bud here is that you have to watch for mold, we tend to get a lot of rain in the fall, perfect breeding ground for mold, cooler temps at night. I would try some Mandala too, that's what me and friends are doing this year. As far as the M39, you use to be able to get seeds in Quebec, but I can't seem to find any, anywhere. I was doing a seed project to seed out some original M39 I have kicking around, but the project didn't work this time. I have some crosses kicking around and I'll be doing some more crossing with M39 later this year, I may not be able to get you some true 39 beans but I may be able to swing some crosses, just pm me if you're interested. Thanks for stopping in.

ZeusOGrefugee, hey bro. My 39 is originally from Montreal. I think this strain is clone only now, not sure as to why though. I've tried to find beans everywhere on the net with no success. Guess I'll have to try to seed some out again this year.

GreenGeek, thanks for the kind words. I can't wait to get some of Mandala genetic kicking.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
3 Month Cure

3 Month Cure

Hey guys, this thread will soon be closed and I'll open up a new one as soon as my new room is built. Going to be running a 600w digital HPS, my 150 cab, the cfl seed cab. I'll also have a mother and clone room. Me and two other growers are also going to run a Mandala thread, should be interesting. I thought I would post some pics of the Ak 48 and PPP after a 3 month cure.

Ak 48....smokes smooth and hits nice... the high puts me asleep after a while, which I like. Buds are compact but not rock hard like some 47 I've had before. Nice all around smoke, may make a nice cross down the line.

PPP.... smoke tastes a bit like cheese to me...the high is energetic for a while then makes me drift off. The buds are compact and full of resin. I will be running this again for sure. Looking for some more male pollen to mix in with something else down the line.

Take care...

B/R

Poker_Toker

ZeusOGrefugee said:
hey PT, the M39 is only in clone form atm, and BR has one of the original clones from the original MOM!!! As far as i know, BR is workin on makin some M39 fem seeds, but they are only for a select few friends...lol!!! As far as Nirvana goes, they are a great deal, but go with 20 seeds of each strain so u have a better chance for a keeper or 2...As good as they are, its still a crap shoot. IMHO, I would try AK48, K2, Bubblicious, Blue Mystic or Cali-O. Some strains from N are better than others!!!Honestly, for a beginner, go with 'em or try Mandala, much better deal imo and better genetics...hope this helps a little!!!peace out

- Z
Yea man, i am going to try out some Mandala seeds before nirvana, i am actually ordering them as i type this.
Last summer was a bummer because never had time for anything, started the seedlings too late, then found them a few feet from where i planted them. I am thinking a small animal got them. This summer i will be growing everywhere, from swamp buckets, to drip lines.

Hey black rain i am setting up a rubbermaid soon for strictly seed making, i am so eager to make some nice beans. I am going to make a shitload of mandala seeds for the summers grow

:lurk: god i cant wait lol
Also my digi 400 gets ordered within the next week or two and i will be doing a 14 plant start, 12/12 from seed, or only a few days veg and hopefully end up with 6-8 females and 2 nice males and 2 nice females for seeds

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks D Rock, stop in any time man.

P T, sounds like you have a busy summer built up. When I plant my ladies outside I put rocks around them to keep the animals from ripping them out. The rocks seem to work well, I didn't have any ripped out last year. The r/m build is really easy and damn cheap, just make sure you have a good exhaust it gets pretty hot in there. I had heat issues and my plants are into the cfl's right now and I put them to flower when they were only 4"s tall. Next time I'm going to scrog my rubbermaid bin. Look forward to watching your grow man, thanks for popping in.

B/R

deZerTomB

blackrain, link up that mandala thread when you get it going. I hope to breed with my best hashberry female in the future. Nice setup and sweet buds. DeZ

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey black rain ,buds look killer
i like your words on the ak-48 ,most my smoking is at night, so something to put me to sleep is perfect .just happen to have a pack of nirvanas ak-48 laying around.
got all the plants i really need this run ,but im thinking of doing a few different seeds on 12/12 ,the ak might make it
lookin forward to ur new diarys, take care
m@rg

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Mouthwatering buds BR!
8378smiley-drool2.gif

I'm getting excited too about an OGA grow :woohoo: Should be a fun adventure :jump:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:eek: mmmmmh very tasty looking buds bro, 3 months cure i can imagine how they smell & taste hehehe droooooooooooling lol :rasta: :joint: ,.. Just wondering is your ppp pure power plant or purpil power plant?? Sounds awesome from the smoke report ...
take care bro! :wave: