What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
My bad I missed that last up date, been to stoned to get around these boards.. But that orange d x sour d looks real good an sounds like a nice good smoke for sure... Them zombies are lookin crazy as hell lookin dude. The puss is lookin well pussy kinda hahah, nice zombie bud tooo yoo. Pc :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Prof Sublime, it's all good, I haven't been visiting too many threads lately either.

That new 39 is looking male, well here comes OGA's M40 strain...... Male is coming out of the seed box soon, the females are all yellow from the pollen. Have a great week end all.

G

guest5703

fuuuck I bet those all smell sooo dank!! Very cool to see you that all of your strains are all of your creations ;) Gotta be fun working with all those strains...The sour puss is a cross of sour D?? Every things looking proper! Nice purple zombie too, PEACE

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh pitty to hear the SP project is halted....she looks damn fine though !
and the zombie virus looks pretty darn nice too !!
not gonne take long anymore....:wink:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
caligreen, yes there is a nice smell in there, it's hard to leave when your in there. Puss has some diesel in her yes, thanks for posting bro.

Core, yeah it's a shame, we'll know better when a few more grow theirs out. Dog and I both had a pheno pop nanners, so instead of releasing now, we've decided to wait a bit and make sure the problem is fixed. Zombie is very nice, smoke is very strong tasting.

norcal woodsman, thanks man, no co2 used.

Well spring is here and my free time has vanished once again. I won't be able to update this thread or visit fellow friends threads as much anymore. I am spending what free time I have on the seed business. Zombies launch is set for June, so keep an eye out.

hazy

Veteran
All's looking good here B/R.
When you said you weren't going to be posting as much for a second i thought you were going to say because of your job or family, or some other crap. But to take care of the OGA Seed biz. That's different.
Good Luck.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
hazy, well it's a combo of work and seeds...

norcal woodsman, thanks man.

SkunkyDemon, thanks, positive vibes are always welcomed.

Had some free time so I decided to post a few pics. Next batch of seeds is going nicely. I'm about to start the next project with that m39 male I have.
picture.php

The last zombie is just about ready, I'll let her go another day or so... turned a nice purple.
picture.php

A lonely bo-bo, I normally have a few going but got caught up with the zombies.... I'm doing half a room of bo-bo's next month.
picture.php

Sour puss, really loving this pheno... definitely the keeper. Buds are pretty dense too. This is the pheno we'll be reworking over the next few months.
picture.php

Take care all....

never fells evertime i look at those ickyyy stickyyy buds:joint::joint:
it puts me in a trans, like a fucking dream you know just stuck, not wanting to leave....:yoinks::yoinks:
nice pics BR
will be seeing you bro....

B

buzzed day

ohhhhhh a half of room of bo bo i liked the way that one looks,looking forward to the pics. peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Black Ra1n's beauty'S great work bro,
looks sooo nice and frosty....i def. will try some of ur stuff.... Zombie virus looks yummiy yumm

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like it,i love it,i want some more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO good chit B/R/ looks phuckin off the hook bro BIG :respect:
peace-T-

Hey B/R
I've gotta ask lookin at that last bo-bo pic..
Are y'all gonna do some crosses with that too? I mean, look at her man! :woohoo:
picture.php

Mucho :respect: for all the work ya do..
As soon as my heated propagator arrives I'll start another round of OGA, thnx fer the heads-up on the Sour Puss, will let y'all know if/when she hermies..I won't be too bummed when she does 'cause she looks goooood :D
Am very interested in that M40 project you mentioned, I take it y'r gonna let us know how that goes in this thread or in the OGA thread right??
In the meantime: don't work too hard man!! Ya gotta take some time out for a smoking break too ya know :wink::joint:
BBL
:wave: Low