Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Brother Nature

It'd be interesting to see how many African Americans are present here on this site, specifically in the speakers corner. I mean it wouldn't matter because cannabis doesn't care whose using her anyways, but it'd be interesting in the context of this and a couple other threads.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- What I find good about the internet/forum sites - is that no-one has a certain colour or ethnic background - unless they wish to discuss that - so essentially we are colour-blind here - for all I know - you could be an Eskimo - lol

picture.php

It'd be interesting to see how many African Americans are present here on this site, specifically in the speakers corner. I mean it wouldn't matter because cannabis doesn't care whose using her anyways, but it'd be interesting in the context of this and a couple other threads.

Brother Nature

- What I find good about the internet/forum sites - is that no-one has a certain colour or ethnic background - unless they wish to discuss that - so essentially we are colour-blind here - for all I know - you could be an Eskimo - lol

View Image

That is one of the great things about the internet, we can all use it, that dissemination of information transcends the boundries of identity and culture. It's pretty powerful when you really think about it. I'm pretty damn white myself, as far as I know I'm composed of German, Dutch, Irish, and English heritage. But, I also found out recently I have a small portion of Cherokee in me so I guess if you really delve into it, there's no such thing as a pure race. We're all a bunch of Hybrids, some with vigor and some without.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Just read an interesting article in The Guardian - thought that I would share it with you all - go to the link for the full story -

America's 'untouchables': the silent power of the caste system -

We cannot fully understand the current upheavals, or almost any turning point in American history, without accounting for the human pyramid that is encrypted into us all: the caste system. By Isabel Wilkerson

The American caste system began in the years after the arrival of the first Africans to the Colony of Virginia in the summer of 1619, as the colony sought to refine the distinctions of who could be enslaved for life and who could not.

Over time, colonial laws granted English and Irish indentured servants greater privileges than the Africans who worked alongside them, and the Europeans were fused into a new identity – that of being categorised as white, the polar opposite of black.

The historian Kenneth M Stampp called this assigning of race a “caste system, which divided those whose appearance enabled them to claim pure Caucasian ancestry from those whose appearance indicated that some or all of their forebears were Negroes”. Members of the Caucasian caste, as he called it, “believed in ‘white supremacy’, and maintained a high degree of caste solidarity to secure it”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...caste-system-us-race-martin-luther-king-india

picture.php

- MLK arriving in India -

*a good read -

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
USA: Clashes erupt at BLM protest for Confederate statue removal in Weatherford

[YOUTUBEIF]kL2YdBzJA7c[/YOUTUBEIF]

yeah, this is all gonna end well....

shaggyballs

Veteran
USA: Clashes erupt at BLM protest for Confederate statue removal in Weatherford

[YOUTUBEIF]kL2YdBzJA7c[/YOUTUBEIF]

yeah, this is all gonna end well....

If there is to be anything gained by protesting we must police our own.

We must police our own!

On a lighter note.
Ben Franklin is laughing his ass off right now.
"Come and get me bitches"
iu

kickarse

give me some perspective, dimwit. exactly how am i illegal?? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: my balls are fine.

Who said you were "illegal"?

Its you and you mates constant wish for other "humans" to have a "bad" day or a good one and die, in some weird lefty way??

Good at your age they should be happy :friends:

shaggyballs

Veteran
Its you and you mates constant wish for other "humans" to have a "bad" day or a good one and die, in some weird lefty way??

This really explains a lot.

According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
the associations between sadism (A well known mental disorder) and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling)
scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists.

kickarse

This really explains a lot.

According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
the associations between sadism (A well known mental disorder) and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling)
scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists.

Good, I hope shaggy balls

are ya sure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.