What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Good, I hope shaggy balls

are ya sure ?

Pretty sure when you are on a cannabis site for political reasons, and you don't even have any canna content, you must be a troll.

If you are a troll here just to cause unhappiness and conflict, you must be a sadist!

So again I am pretty sure, judge for yourself.:gday:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Who said you were "illegal"?

Its you and you mates constant wish for other "humans" to have a "bad" day or a good one and die, in some weird lefty way??

Good at your age they should be happy :friends:

blatant bullshit. there are people that would be no loss to society (ANY society, even one of sociopaths) if they were to die, but i am not wishing it on them. can you not type without lying, as chump does when his lips move? i'm still a registered GOP voter, asshole, not a "lefty" by any means except that i know a con artist & bullshitter when i see one. you & chump would look good sitting in the same small sinking boat with Moscow Mitch & a few others...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So are you'

Get some balls you lot of :dancer:

here is the post when you suggested that i was illegal. my previous was "can the decoys have dreadlocks or is that illegal"? i'm not black, not Jamaican, and have straight long hair, no dreads. so, the only logical inference was that i was, somehow, illegal. :biglaugh:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
but then, expecting anything logical out of a simpleminded cretin like you is the equivalent of getting anything useful out of chump...:biglaugh:

'Boogieman'

blatant bullshit. there are people that would be no loss to society (ANY society, even one of sociopaths) if they were to die, but i am not wishing it on them. can you not type without lying, as chump does when his lips move? i'm still a registered GOP voter, asshole, not a "lefty" by any means except that i know a con artist & bullshitter when i see one. you & chump would look good sitting in the same small sinking boat with Moscow Mitch & a few others...

LOL, claims he is a GOP voter yet he believes in all the left wing talking points and policies.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200728_204937.jpg
    20200728_204937.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12

armedoldhippy

Veteran
LOL, claims he is a GOP voter yet he believes in all the left wing talking points and policies.

you have no fucking idea what i believe. everything you believe is a "lefty talking point" or policy is merely pointing out the horseshit and damage that chump & his assorted shitlickers are doing to our country and it's justice system/rule of laws...which, it is obvious to everyone but YOU, he does not think he is subject to.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

'Boogieman'

you have no fucking idea what i believe. everything you believe is a "lefty talking point" or policy is merely pointing out the horseshit and damage that chump & his assorted shitlickers are doing to our country and it's justice system/rule of laws...which, it is obvious to everyone but YOU, he does not think he is subject to.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

Such a fake...

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23

shaggyballs

Veteran
you may want to check again shagg,kickarse may be an arse but at least he grows...

I am ok with that guy.
Dont want to point fingers but some folks have to bash trump with every sentence.

This is self evident.
I even understand the guy who is afraid to post.
You can tell the type that wants to participate but is afraid to go to prison.

'Boogieman'

boogie is putting all his energy into "biden cheated!" memes for november!

i can hardly wait for the new stuff!:biglaugh:

Trump will win in my opinion but if he were to lose I would rather show the left on here how to handle a loss without hating half the country. Besides a Biden win will pave the way for a Trump 2.0 in 2024 and I'm in this for the long game it's not a popularity contest for me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
takes too much energy to hate...i'm more on the bewildered side of things...i genuinely don't understand why anyone can support trump...i don't even hate trump...i pity him which is worse in some ways...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
takes too much energy to hate...i'm more on the bewildered side of things...i genuinely don't understand why anyone can support trump...i don't even hate trump...i pity him which is worse in some ways...

You don't have to 'hate'.
You could go with something like thinking he is a major league asshole who has totally fucked up our country with his tiny little racist brains and his own tiny, greedy, little hands.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't have to 'hate'.
You could go with something like thinking he is a major league asshole who has totally fucked up our country with his tiny little racist brains and his own tiny, greedy, little hands.

more like a rapidly spinning black hole of self loathing...by the time something passes his event horizon he's already tearing it apart but he's spinning so rapidly he's forgotten before he finishes one rotation...

naw,you're right,he's just a frickin asshole!:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.