What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO a child's environment, how much violence there exposed to will have the biggest impact what kind of adult they will be. IMO none of us are born violent unless there's some health issues. This is a different issue.

The main issue is why police treat blacks much harsher than whites in most cases. Why does a cop need to kick a black man when there complying and hand cuffed. Why does a cop need to shot a black man in the back, it sure ain't because he was afraid. I think this is why black people have had enough. The unrest we see today is caused by the unnecessary treatment they get from police.

CaptainDankness

You don't have to be a genius to stay alive. I'm not dumb by any means. I would argue that strength can also keep you alive depending on the situation.

If you're going to be dumb you got to be tough.

[YOUTUBEIF]/ScrGGW0GQ80[/YOUTUBEIF]

I've definitely met people in there 70's that can't even read. Not to mention the amount of people who can't read a tape measure, forget about blueprints. Lol, I have to say a lot of white people are pretty fucking stupid, probably why so many of them are protesting for BLM while white people are actually being killed just for being white by BLM and praised by them.

med4u

Veteran
IMO a child's environment, how much violence there exposed to will have the biggest impact what kind of adult they will be. IMO none of us are born violent unless there's some health issues. This is a different issue.

The main issue is why police treat blacks much harsher than whites in most cases. Why does a cop need to kick a black man when there complying and hand cuffed. Why does a cop need to shot a black man in the back, it sure ain't because he was afraid. I think this is why black people have had enough. The unrest we see today is caused by the unnecessary treatment they get from police.

I can assure you a white person will be fully restrained if they resist arrest....your just plopping out a false narrative of political garbage...

Need a citation for a blackman being kicked while handcuffed....

None of the altercations we see of late...are without provocation....if blacks are feed up with being arrested they need to learn how to deal with cops
Instead of fighting them....

St. Phatty

i have a friend who is TERRIFIED by the riots in Portland.

he keeps trying to draw me into an argument where I am defending BLM.

i conclude that that the friend is badly malnourished and not thinking straight.

but if I say that out loud ...

anyway, yes, the contrast is stark.

the friend is UPSET about the rioting.

but hasn't said a single word about George Floyd or any of the comparable murders that have occurred in the last few months.

whatever angst the BLM associated rioting causes the Trump humpers

multiply that by 1000 - a Million - a Billion

and that's what African Americans live with every day in the US.

treated almost as badly as Israel treats the Palestinians.

CaptainDankness

Because black people commit more violent crimes than anyone else per capita. Plenty of black people who don't have much trouble with police.

What is going to happen to black people is what I'm more worried about. You think hardcore Christians are going to do nothing after that member of Patriot Prayer got executed in the streets and then the next day they are talking about taking out the garbage??

I don't know what planet you're from, but you can't really execute a Christian in public and brag about it, they've burned people to death over witchcraft. LMAO, you can say he was a right winger all you want, all Christians will be right wingers now and they're fucking crazy.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we're going to see a lot more bloodshed in the coming weeks. I'm just glad I live in the mountains personally, I'll be in the hills smoking weed watching it on TV. :lurk:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are def bad people claiming to be part of BLM movement. If you see any commit crimes of violence there not part of BLM. Right extremist know they can blend in.

It's vertically impossible to admit info we get are from black friends. Its like some people don't want white people to have black friends or the other way.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because black people commit more violent crimes than anyone else per capita. Plenty of black people who don't have much trouble with police.

What is going to happen to black people is what I'm more worried about. You think hardcore Christians are going to do nothing after that member of Patriot Prayer got executed in the streets and then the next day they are talking about taking out the garbage??

I don't know what planet you're from, but you can't really execute a Christian in public and brag about it, they've burned people to death over witchcraft. LMAO, you can say he was a right winger all you want, all Christians will be right wingers now and they're fucking crazy.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think we're going to see a lot more bloodshed in the coming weeks. I'm just glad I live in the mountains personally, I'll be in the hills smoking weed watching it on TV. :lurk:
Nothing you posted excuses police to treat a black man like a dog. I'm referring to a completely different issue. Reading all of these threads its clear who the antagonist are. Its clear who will be causing that blood shed.

ElGato

Veteran
There are def bad people claiming to be part of BLM movement. If you see any commit crimes of violence there not part of BLM. Right extremist know they can blend in.

It's vertically impossible to admit info we get are from black friends. Its like some people don't want white people to have black friends or the other way.

do you know the difference between their, there and they're?
or vertically and virtually?

either way, your spelling is atrocious

here is an online course for you
https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/spelling-101.htm

when you learn to spell properly, then you can come back and talk with the Adults.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you know the difference between their, there and they're?
or vertically and virtually?

either way, your spelling is atrocious

here is an online course for you
https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/spelling-101.htm

when you learn to spell properly, then you can come back and talk with the Adults.

Yet here we have another antagonist. Look everyone this old man spells horrible. How great am I for pointing that out. All you guys do is personally attack everyone. . Fuck off

ElGato

Veteran
Yet here we have another antagonist. Look everyone this old man spells horrible. How great am I for pointing that out . Fuck off

I'm just trying to impart to you that your posts will have much more of an impact if you don't spell like a 1st grader.

:wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- The cops came over my place once to pick me up for kicking a door once across the road -
- They came mob-handed in body armour to get me - must have been 5 or 6 of them - and I was limping due to hurting my foot on the door - in was a big oak door - that didn't budge at all -

- Anyway - I heard them coming up the stairs and pretended not to be in my flat - by being very quiet - but they had this big metal door knocker they were just swinging at the door - and just at the right moment - I opened the door - and let them fall into my corridor - before they knocked the door off the hinges -

- There was no where to run to - and I really had no-chance trying to escape anywhere - so politely surrendered to them - didn't raise my voice - didn't resist at all - treated them with common courtesy - even cracked a joke when they told me that they didn't need a warrant - because they smelled cannabis - and they found my stashbox with a little bit of 'erb in it - and took it with me down to the cop-shop (police station) - cuffed - but not roughed up at all - and was released on bail a coupla hours later -

- It could have been far, far worse - if I would have back-chatted/dissed them and resisted arrest - and didn't do what they were asking of me - honestly I can't think of a much more stupid thing to do - than to try and take on the cops physically - since I am not The Bionic Ninja no more! - for they had plenty of back-up right there if needed - and I would have most probably got a royal arse kicking -

* If these now dead people would have followed the advice of Chris Rock - perhaps quite a few of them would be alive today -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police

CaptainDankness

Nothing you posted excuses police to treat a black man like a dog. I'm referring to a completely different issue. Reading all of these threads its clear who the antagonist are. Its clear who will be causing that blood shed.

I'm not causing any bloodshed, I live on the opposite coast, East Side till I die!! Lol, at least while this shits going on.

I'm more of a spectator, not my monkey's, not my circus, but I will watch the show. Unless someone I know gets killed I'm not going to get too angry, I'm actually pretty chill. It's almost 4:20 though so have at it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just trying to impart to you that your posts will have much more of an impact if you don't spell like a 1st grader.

:wave:

You cant help yourself can ya. Trying to tell an old fucker to learn to spell is some stupid shit. Stop being assholes for no reason.

ElGato

Veteran
- Anyway - I heard them coming up the stairs and pretended not to be in my flat - by being very quiet - but they had this big metal door knocker they were just swinging at the door - and just at the right moment - I opened the door - and let them fall into my corridor - before they knocked the door off the hinges -

* If these now dead people would have followed the advice of Chris Rock - perhaps quite a few of them would be alive today -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police

that is hilarious

and I agree, Chris Rock rocks!

ElGato

Veteran
You cant help yourself can ya. Trying to tell an old fucker to learn to spell is some stupid shit. Stop being assholes for no reason.

oh come on man, that was funny shit ...maybe bordering on stupid but still funny and true

ElGato

Veteran
I always wonder about folks online that incorrectly use "than" instead of "then" and vice versa

when they see it used correctly do they think it's wrong?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always wonder about folks online that incorrectly use "than" instead of "then" and vice versa

when they see it used correctly do they think it's wrong?

believe me it doesn't make you look good when making fun of someone else. Personally insulting others makes you look so cool. Keep up the great work :jerkit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts