What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... some people will never be 'woke'

Woke /wiki

Both the word and the concept of woke culture or woke politics have been subject to parodies and criticism by commentators from both conservative and progressive backgrounds who have described the term as becoming pejorative or synonymous with radical identity politics, race-baiting, extreme forms of political correctness, internet call-out culture, censorship, virtue signalling and as part of a general culture war. It has also faced a backlash for its perceived negative influence on academia, corporate advertising and the media.

British conservative author Douglas Murray expresses criticism of modern social justice activism and "woke politics" in his book The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity. He has also argued that woke is a movement with reasonable goals in mind but that it is "kind of overstretched and so a lot of people have been taking the mickey out of the woke in recent years and a lot of people themselves aren't so keen to be described as woke."[23]

In 2019, Brendan O'Neill, editor of Spiked, described individuals who promote woke politics as people who tend to be identitarian, censorious and puritanical in their thinking or a "culture warrior who cannot abide by the fact there are people in the world who disagree with him or her." He also claimed woke politics to be a "more vicious form of political correctness."[24]

The former United States President Barack Obama expressed comments that were interpreted as a critique on the woke culture, stating "This idea of purity and you're never compromised and you're politically woke, and all that stuff -- you should get over that quickly. The world is messy. There are ambiguities. People who do really good stuff have flaws."[25][26]

Fictional internet personality and social activist Titania McGrath, who was created by comedian Andrew Doyle, has been described as parodying ideas promoted by woke thinking.[27] Doyle himself has criticised the idea of woke politics as being in a "fantasy world".[28] :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- For a quite some time I have wondered about how different we all are - and why some groups are more predisposed to violence than others - as I try to understand more - and read more - I realize that many others have been questioning and seeking the answers to the same question - so I continue to research - and look for more answers - and have come up with what could be construed as a possible hypothesis -

- What if most of the violence could explained by intelligent brain function, anatomy and chemistry?

- Sure we are all humans - and all part of the human race - but we do have our differences - some of us are smarter or stronger or darker or lighter than others - some of us resort to violence far sooner than others - have quicker tempers that lead to quicker and perhaps more deadly violence - some of us are more emphatic, more peaceful at heart and much less likely to resort to violence over trivialities or to be violent at all - What is certain - is that we are not all the same -

- What if the human brain, its functions, anatomy and chemistry differ enough from one ethnic group to another - that one is quicker to be aggressive than the other on average - and so more likely to be more violent - creating many casualties amongst the rest of society because of it? -

- What if some of us humans are more like Bonobo's (more peaceful, loving, caring and matriarchal) - and some of us are more like Chimpanzees (violent male dominated society) - both great apes are our closest relatives as a species - so their societal and behavioural traits must have been passed down to us - long ago -

- Could this explain the higher levels of violence in one group compared to another?

- If this were true - then what could we do to try and cope/deal with it?

*research 'Warrior Gene' -

- Also the size/weight of the brain is found to be different amongst ethnic groups - along with average intelligence -

''Millions of IQ tests and psychometric experiments conducted world-wide over 100 years have been normed for every conceivable variable and bias, yet demonstrate an intractable intelligence divide between Blacks and the other races. Blacks score lowest on every intelligence test ever devised, including “life”. There has never been an IQ test administered anywhere in the world where the racial rankings didn’t follow the same pattern; Asians, Whites, non-White Hispanics, and then finally Blacks.

Compared to Blacks, Whites’ brains:

• are 7% larger (1438cc versus 1343cc)
• are 100 grams heavier
• have deeper fissures in the frontal and occipital regions
• have more complex convolutions and larger frontal lobes
• have more pyramidal neurons
• have 16% thicker supra-granular layer
• react faster on mental chronometry tests
• have 600 million more neurons (each carries about 600 billion synapses, which each carry one bit of cortical information)

Genes contribute to about 90% of the individual variation of brain size.

Blacks are the only racial group with no DNA from the large-brained Neanderthals, and also the only race without the derived form of MCPH1 microcephalin called haplogroup D which produces increased brain volume. *this looks to be a crucial difference.

- Racial activist groups have tried to create their own tests to demonstrate intellectual parity of the races and also attack the integrity of the existing tests and have hired anti-bias experts, - but the rankings are always the same;

- African Blacks average a 70 IQ (only 2% of Whites score this low), but American Blacks average 85 due to mixing with Whites (24% on average), non-White Hispanics 87, Whites 100, Asians 106 and Ashkenazi Jews 115. Interestingly, mixed-race students in South Africa have an IQ of 85 — the same as Blacks in the United States, Britain, and the Caribbean. This is a standard deviation above pure Blacks, but also a standard deviation below Whites.

Blacks have by far the lowest IQs of any race; 80% score at or below the “low functioning” category. In fact, only the top 16% of Blacks score as high as the top 50% of Whites. Blacks are socially functional at 70 IQ because that is only one standard deviation below their mean; that equates to a White at 85 IQ.

* lower intelligence is inextricably linked to increased violence in society - combined with The Warrior Gene - could this be a reason why some groups are more likely to indulge in gratuitous/senseless violence?

Even using tests created by Black psychologists and non-verbal tests designed to be culture-free and unbiased, no amount of testing or wishful thinking shows any improvement in Black IQ.

- Tests that only require the subject to push buttons in response to flashing lights or memorizing sequences of colored squares projected on a screen Blacks perform worse than Whites, and the gap increases as the patterns become more complicated. The test involves rows of colored squares where one from each row has to be matched with another. More complex images which have distinctive features linked by that feature to other images in an increasing number of rows.''

*- Yes - I know this is going to be a difficult topic to handle - with certain entities, no doubt screaming the 'R' word as-per-usual - just for raising the topic - but it does need discussing - and there is quite a lot of scientific research and information about it already out there that we can draw upon - to try and find answers -

* much more here on the topic -

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/

Google: “race and IQ”, “national IQ”, “race and MAOA gene”, “Neanderthal DNA”, “correlation brain size and IQ”, “achievement gap”, “IQ correlation to achievement”, “NIH Blacks 21% greater testosterone”, Cumoe, D. & Thorne, A. – 2003. Number of Ancestral Human Species: a Molecular Perspective, Rushton, J. Philippe; Jensen, Arthur R (2005). “Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability”, Psychology, Public Policy and Law 11 (2): 246–8, Current Biology, Vol. 13, R134–R136, February 18, 2003, ©2003 Elsevier Science Ltd. PII S0960-9822(03)00074-5; Categorization of humans in biomedical research: genes, race and disease — Genome Biology 2002.

Racial brain size differences: Whole Brain Size and General Mental Ability: A Review, Int J Neurosci. 2009 Apr; 119(5): 692–732, PMCID: PMC2668913. Rutgers Anthropologist Sets Record Straight on Brain Size and Race. A NYT article that shows claims of racism in measuring skulls was false: Scientists Measure the Accuracy of a Racism Claim. Mismeasuring Skulls: New Research Resolves Historical Controversy, Shows Science Resists Bias; Stanford Department of Anthropology. Brain size, IQ, and racial-group differences: Evidence from musculoskeletal traits, J.Philippe Rushton, Intelligence Volume 31, Issue 2, March–April 2003, Pages 139–155. Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability, Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 2005, Vol. 11, No. 2, 235–294, Copyright 2005 by the American Psychological Association, DOI: 10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235

Genetic Distance:
ESTIMATION OF THE COANCESTRY COEFFICIENT: BASIS FOR A SHORT-TERM GENETIC DISTANCE
John Reynolds, B. S. Weir, C. Clark Cockerham
Genetics November 1, 1983 vol. 105 no. 3 767-779

Number of ancestral human species: a molecular perspective
D. Curnoe, A. Thorne
doi:10.1078/0018-442X-00051

There's definitely gangs in trailer parks but they're not networked as well unless they are bikers. Some of the tweaker networks that pop up in those places can get downright dangerous.

Certainly gangster rap and other materialistic media are toxic, but ask yourself why those are the forms of expression black people are getting air time for. Who puts someone like Fitty Cent on TV instead of someone like Cornell West? Who is selling them all this bullshit?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What a bunch of racist crap

as I predicted - *- Yes - I know this is going to be a difficult topic to handle - with certain entities, no doubt screaming the 'R' word as-per-usual - just for raising the topic - but it does need discussing - and there is quite a lot of scientific research and information about it already out there that we can draw upon - to try and find answers -

h.h. - instead of always resorting to 'what a bunch of racist crap' - try breaking it down and disproving any of this 'Hypothesis' - Do some reading on the subject - there are plenty of references in the above post -

Veggia farmer

IQ is that constant?

I know a guy from south africa ( britishìsh) who talked about the black people there couldnt get there businuess to run so good as the whites. Farms we talked about as we are. Sure, could be true. But why? Is it because the lack of brains? Could be. Could it be that they have been suppressed generation after generation? I know for sure I learned SOMETHING from my father that is very valuable toaday for myself and my family, and like you, Gypsy, my father wasnt around so much either.... Never lived with him and he fleed the country when I was 13.

Genes can also to more turned on after some generation. Just look at the photoperiod sensitivity. I live far north, but just two or three generations does a lot. Genes often work similiar in plants, animals and human. Could the logic part of the brain work similiar?

I work with livestock protection dogs. In one of the books I have they mention the bio-sensor method. The method is that when you get a puppy (three to eleven days old they say) you lift it up and calmly position it in varies angles, and someother stimulation practices. This will help to stimulate the nerve system in the dog. "Benfits from such stimulation include improved cardiovascular performange, more efficient adrenal glands and greater resistance stress and disease."

I also know a girl that have had lots of stress in her life. She is traumatized deeply. They have tested her, and she shows lack of brain functions in various parts of the brain. She is mentally very low and that is most likely due to the stress and trauma that she has been through.

I dont say you are a racist just because you have some questions. But how would it be if the whites would have been suppressed and traumatized for generations in the same way and in the same scale (whites have been slaves them to;))?

And for the joke. I have a big head. Opinions are welcome!

What a bunch of racist crap

The truth is racist to lefties..LOL...just like crime statistics are. In fact just about anything you dimwits disagree with is racist. I've seen your side accuse blacks and jews of being white supremacist nazis. Ya'll even consider patriotism and national pride racist. Math is even racist to you mental zombies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Intelligence+Education+Finance = POWER - generally - and we find that what is considered the higher ranking ethnic groups in intelligence - have shown the most development in education and the application of education to build more advanced societies and empires with more and more advanced technology over the course of human existence.

- For sure environmental issues do have an effect on intelligence - if a child does not get the required nutrition for healthy growth - then this would have some effect on the brain/intellect -

* From what I can make out of most IQ tests - these three ethnic groups come out with the highest intelligence quotient results -

-1st. Ashkenazi Jews
-2nd East Asians
-3rd Caucasians (whites)

''The SAT scores of White applicants to U.S. colleges and universities have been, on average, about 200 points higher than those of their Black counterparts. Nonetheless, Black students have been admitted to virtually all academically competitive schools at much higher rates than Whites. At Amherst College in 1995, for instance, 51 percent of Black applicants were admitted vs. just 19 percent of White applicants. At Rice University that same year, the corresponding numbers were 52 percent and 25 percent for Blacks and Whites, respectively. At Bowdoin College, the figures were 70 percent and 30 percent.

At the five most elite American colleges, Black applicants whose SAT scores fell within the 1200 to 1249 range had a 60 percent chance of admission, whereas Whites with similar scores had just a 19 percent chance.

At medical schools the situation is much the same. The Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) scores of Blacks who are accepted are actually lower than those of Whites who are rejected. At the University of Maryland Medical School in 2000, Blacks with college GPAs of B or B+ and MCAT scores in the bottom half of all test-takers had a 70 percent chance of admission; for Whites and Asians of similar credentials, the chance was 2 percent.

At America’s top law schools, Blacks are admitted at fully 17 times the rate that a colour-blind process would allow. At UCLA Law School in 1994, a Black applicant with a college GPA between 2.5 and 3.5, and an LSAT score between 60 and 90, had a 61 percent chance of admission. The corresponding rates for similarly qualified Asians and Whites were 7 percent and 1 percent, respectively. Consider also Texas Law School, which in 1992 rejected 668 White applicants before rejecting a single Black. Fully 100 percent of Blacks who scored between 189 and 192 in the school’s academic rating system were admitted, as compared to just 6 percent of Whites.

So-called “diversity degrees” were created with soft curricula to allow Blacks an easier opportunity to earn a degree than is possible in the hard sciences.''

https://www.jbhe.com/news_views/51_graduate_admissions_test.html

The latest and best evidence, using high-density genotype data, shows that the proportion of European ancestry in the Black American population is as high as 24% (Bryc, Durand, Macpherson, Reich, & Mountain, 2015).

Heritability of intelligence: Molecular Psychiatry (2015) 20, 98–108; doi:10.1038/mp.2014.105; published online 16 September 2014, Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings; Common DNA Markers Can Account for More Than Half of the Genetic Influence on Cognitive Abilities, Genetic contributions to variation in general cognitive function: a meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in the CHARGE consortium (N=53949).

One standard deviation racial IQ gap by age three: (Broman et al, Montie and Fagan, Brooks-Gunn, Klebanov and Duncan)

*''But how would it be if the whites would have been suppressed and traumatized for generations in the same way and in the same scale (whites have been slaves them to;)'' - Caucasians/whites have been enslaved - just like most all ethnicities over history - in the 16/1700's the Barbary Pirates were busy enslaving possibly millions of Europeans (no real records kept) and selling them to Islamic concerns - they would even kidnap people along the English coast regularly - and went as far as Iceland to kidnap whites - and sell them into slavery -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z31mdgz19pM
History of the Barbary Pirates (ft Mr. Beat) / History Mini-Documentary

IQ is that constant?

I know a guy from south africa ( britishìsh) who talked about the black people there couldnt get there businuess to run so good as the whites. Farms we talked about as we are. Sure, could be true. But why? Is it because the lack of brains? Could be. Could it be that they have been suppressed generation after generation? I know for sure I learned SOMETHING from my father that is very valuable toaday for myself and my family, and like you, Gypsy, my father wasnt around so much either.... Never lived with him and he fleed the country when I was 13.

Genes can also to more turned on after some generation. Just look at the photoperiod sensitivity. I live far north, but just two or three generations does a lot. Genes often work similiar in plants, animals and human. Could the logic part of the brain work similiar?

I work with livestock protection dogs. In one of the books I have they mention the bio-sensor method. The method is that when you get a puppy (three to eleven days old they say) you lift it up and calmly position it in varies angles, and someother stimulation practices. This will help to stimulate the nerve system in the dog. "Benfits from such stimulation include improved cardiovascular performange, more efficient adrenal glands and greater resistance stress and disease."

I also know a girl that have had lots of stress in her life. She is traumatized deeply. They have tested her, and she shows lack of brain functions in various parts of the brain. She is mentally very low and that is most likely due to the stress and trauma that she has been through.

I dont say you are a racist just because you have some questions. But how would it be if the whites would have been suppressed and traumatized for generations in the same way and in the same scale (whites have been slaves them to;))?

And for the joke. I have a big head. Opinions are welcome!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Despite having given up and gone home 165 years ago, the Confederates have *never* abandoned their war against free blacks and the ‘race-traitors’ who freed them...and they’re closer to finally winning that war NOW than they’ve ever been - thanks to more than century of lying about their ‘loyalty’ to the United States, hiding behind their pretend patriotism and waiting for the day they rise up to “take it all back”.

You read Stormfront, Gaius - you cite them - none of this can be news to you.

such a shame, more intelectual dishonesty so you can keep telling yourself you know whats in my heart.

wasn't me bringing up that website. but you always take things out of context so you can keep believing you are the true judge of whos a racists on the internet, lmao. so ridiculous....

CaptainDankness

Despite having given up and gone home 165 years ago, the Confederates have *never* abandoned their war against free blacks and the ‘race-traitors’ who freed them...and they’re closer to finally winning that war NOW than they’ve ever been - thanks to more than century of lying about their ‘loyalty’ to the United States, hiding behind their pretend patriotism and waiting for the day they rise up to “take it all back”.

You read Stormfront, Gaius - you cite them - none of this can be news to you.

You got us, we have a super deep state plan to bring back slavery of black people. It was supposed to be a secret, but Jed has a big mouth. :biglaugh:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I was a recruiter in Ottawa ('84-'87). Most of the applicants had degrees in engineering and science and about 10% not only bachs in eng but also masters in Business Admin and, we wonder why Asians seem more successful? They worked for it!

Folks need to watch Ben Carson's biography, a truly amazing story. He, is living the American dream but. he sure was pissed at his mother while she was trying to get him there.

St. Phatty

i started in Silicon Valley in 1980, when it was mostly Guys.

Fortunately women joined the fun. What I found working with them was that they had the STEM skills but were sort of afraid of machine tools.

In one case I was BSing with a lady co-worker and found out that her project was delayed by 2 weeks because she was waiting for the machine shop to drill about a dozen holes in an aluminum fixture.

So we went down to the machine shop & I drilled the holes for her, and let her do some of the work, and took 2 weeks off her schedule.

Of course I also began to have African American co-workers too.

There was one guy named Joey who was an almost-pro (in basketball) who was a one-man army at lunchtime basketball.

he had no problem keeping up with all the electronic CAD, electrical & mechanical.

But there was only one of him.

That is the single racist/sexist observation I could make - black people in the US just don't "get" the digital world as well as some other races.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
right, because all Races are exactly the same aren't they?

Funny how the Left always screams about Science ...untill it's something they disagree with

- I'm no righty or lefty (as far as I'm aware) - but no - all humans are not the same - we are very diverse - and different in many ways -

14 Biological Differences between black and white people -

Whites and blacks evolved separately for 60K+ years and there are major genetic/biological differences between them throughout the body and mind.

1. Body proportions. Whites have longer torsos, wider waists, and shorter arms and legs than blacks.

2. Bone density. Whites have lower bone density, greater incidence of osteoporotic fractures, and more bone regrowth than blacks.

3. Muscularity. Whites have a lower ratio of fast switch to slow twitch muscles than blacks, and a lower frequency of ACTN3 "speed gene".

4. Metabolic rate. Whites have a higher resting metabolism than blacks, in both sexes and regardless of obesity.

5. Fat storage. Whites have a higher proportion of visceral (internal) fat and lower subcutaneous (skin) fat than blacks. Blacks also tend to have Steatopygia: large butt fat.

6. Disease susceptibility. Some diseases (Cystic Fibrosis) affect mostly whites; others mostly blacks (Sickle Cell). Many illnesses and treatments have disparate effects on whites/blacks.

7. Birth rate. Whites have a lower rate of fraternal (two egg) twin births than blacks, only half as high prior to fertility drugs. Lower birthrates are biologically correlated with higher parental investment.

8. Pregnancy. Whites normally have a longer gestation period (40 to 39 weeks) and a lower preterm birth rate than blacks; black foetus's mature quicker.

9. Maturation rate. White youths mature slower than blacks across all developmental indices, including infant motor skills, pubertal growth, and menstruation. Slower maturation is biologically correlated with higher intelligence.

10. Hormones. White young men have lower free testosterone than blacks, and white men and women have lower estrogen than blacks. Whites are less hormone-driven.

11. Aggression. Blacks have a much higher frequency of the violence-linked gene allele MAOA-2R than whites.

12. Skull shape. Whites' skulls typically differ from blacks' in many respects: no sagittal ridge keeling, eye sockets more angular, nasal cavity narrower, palate more triangular, jaw less prognathic, etc.

13. Brain size and structure. Whites' brains are typically 6-8% larger than blacks'. Larger brains are correlated with higher intelligence. Whites' brains also have differing structure, with more protruding frontal and occipital regions.

14. IQ and genes. Whites consistently score 15 points (1SD) higher than Black Americans and 20+ points higher than Africans on IQ tests; this gap being genetically based. Gene alleles linked to intelligence have higher frequency in Whites than blacks.

* Intelligence claims are based on averages - I'm sure that there are some black genius's out there - some where -

Cool Moe

Veteran
There was a guy named Jimmy the Greek who got fired from CBS Sports for waxing poetic on Gypsy's #3. Do we have us a re-incarnated version in Gypsy the Greek?

Jimmy the Greek's famous last words--"The black is a better athlete to begin with, because he's been bred to be that way. Because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back. And they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. And he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War, when, during the slave trading, the big, the owner, the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have uh big black kid, see. That's where it all started![3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snyder_(sports_commentator)

Klompen

as I predicted - *- Yes - I know this is going to be a difficult topic to handle - with certain entities, no doubt screaming the 'R' word as-per-usual - just for raising the topic - but it does need discussing - and there is quite a lot of scientific research and information about it already out there that we can draw upon - to try and find answers -

h.h. - instead of always resorting to 'what a bunch of racist crap' - try breaking it down and disproving any of this 'Hypothesis' - Do some reading on the subject - there are plenty of references in the above post -

I truly have to wonder how many times in my life I have to go through and debunk posts like that in detail? Its tiresome how such stuff keeps popping up even though its pure racist fantasy. Measuring the brain weights of various races? That's something that was done with an agenda and something that actually doesn't make any sense at all. Most of the mass of the brain is just memory anyway, and smaller people would be at way more of a disadvantage if this was even remotely true.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There was a guy named Jimmy the Greek who got fired from CBS Sports for waxing poetic on Gypsy's #3. Do we have us a re-incarnated version in Gypsy the Greek?

Jimmy the Greek's famous last words--"The black is a better athlete to begin with, because he's been bred to be that way. Because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back. And they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. And he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War, when, during the slave trading, the big, the owner, the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have uh big black kid, see. That's where it all started![3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snyder_(sports_commentator)

Top 10 Fastest Men in the World -

https://pickytop.com/fastest-runner-in-the-world/

- All are black - not a whitey amongst them -

- Perhaps thru natural selection in their original continent (Africa) - the stronger more aggressive and faster warriors were the ones that survived the best to breed - Whereas the white man had to be more organized and smarter to not starve thru freezing winters -

Klompen

right, because all Races are exactly the same aren't they?

Funny how the Left always screams about Science ...untill it's something they disagree with

Its "funny" how you guys will dig out obscure and discredited work in a desperate attempt to reinforce your scientifically-inaccurate view of the concept of race. You only believe in "science" when it says what you want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts