What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha I'm still trying to figure out what the difference is between a "Nigger",and a "Nigga"
But,I know an asshole is an asshole!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- For a quite some time I have wondered about how different we all are - and why some groups are more predisposed to violence than others - as I try to understand more - and read more - I realize that many others have been questioning and seeking the answers to the same question - so I continue to research - and look for more answers - and have come up with what could be construed as a possible hypothesis -

- What if most of the violence could explained by intelligent brain function, anatomy and chemistry?

- Sure we are all humans - and all part of the human race - but we do have our differences - some of us are smarter or stronger or darker or lighter than others - some of us resort to violence far sooner than others - have quicker tempers that lead to quicker and perhaps more deadly violence - some of us are more emphatic, more peaceful at heart and much less likely to resort to violence over trivialities or to be violent at all - What is certain - is that we are not all the same -

- What if the human brain, its functions, anatomy and chemistry differ enough from one ethnic group to another - that one is quicker to be aggressive than the other on average - and so more likely to be more violent - creating many casualties amongst the rest of society because of it? -

- What if some of us humans are more like Bonobo's (more peaceful, loving, caring and matriarchal) - and some of us are more like Chimpanzees (violent male dominated society) - both great apes are our closest relatives as a species - so their societal and behavioural traits must have been passed down to us - long ago -

- Could this explain the higher levels of violence in one group compared to another?

- If this were true - then what could we do to try and cope/deal with it?

*research 'Warrior Gene' -

- Also the size/weight of the brain is found to be different amongst ethnic groups - along with average intelligence -

''Millions of IQ tests and psychometric experiments conducted world-wide over 100 years have been normed for every conceivable variable and bias, yet demonstrate an intractable intelligence divide between Blacks and the other races. Blacks score lowest on every intelligence test ever devised, including “life”. There has never been an IQ test administered anywhere in the world where the racial rankings didn’t follow the same pattern; Asians, Whites, non-White Hispanics, and then finally Blacks.

Compared to Blacks, Whites’ brains:

• are 7% larger (1438cc versus 1343cc)
• are 100 grams heavier
• have deeper fissures in the frontal and occipital regions
• have more complex convolutions and larger frontal lobes
• have more pyramidal neurons
• have 16% thicker supra-granular layer
• react faster on mental chronometry tests
• have 600 million more neurons (each carries about 600 billion synapses, which each carry one bit of cortical information)

Genes contribute to about 90% of the individual variation of brain size.

Blacks are the only racial group with no DNA from the large-brained Neanderthals, and also the only race without the derived form of MCPH1 microcephalin called haplogroup D which produces increased brain volume. *this looks to be a crucial difference.

- Racial activist groups have tried to create their own tests to demonstrate intellectual parity of the races and also attack the integrity of the existing tests and have hired anti-bias experts, - but the rankings are always the same;

- African Blacks average a 70 IQ (only 2% of Whites score this low), but American Blacks average 85 due to mixing with Whites (24% on average), non-White Hispanics 87, Whites 100, Asians 106 and Ashkenazi Jews 115. Interestingly, mixed-race students in South Africa have an IQ of 85 — the same as Blacks in the United States, Britain, and the Caribbean. This is a standard deviation above pure Blacks, but also a standard deviation below Whites.

Blacks have by far the lowest IQs of any race; 80% score at or below the “low functioning” category. In fact, only the top 16% of Blacks score as high as the top 50% of Whites. Blacks are socially functional at 70 IQ because that is only one standard deviation below their mean; that equates to a White at 85 IQ.

* lower intelligence is inextricably linked to increased violence in society - combined with The Warrior Gene - could this be a reason why some groups are more likely to indulge in gratuitous/senseless violence?

Even using tests created by Black psychologists and non-verbal tests designed to be culture-free and unbiased, no amount of testing or wishful thinking shows any improvement in Black IQ.

- Tests that only require the subject to push buttons in response to flashing lights or memorizing sequences of colored squares projected on a screen Blacks perform worse than Whites, and the gap increases as the patterns become more complicated. The test involves rows of colored squares where one from each row has to be matched with another. More complex images which have distinctive features linked by that feature to other images in an increasing number of rows.''

*- Yes - I know this is going to be a difficult topic to handle - with certain entities, no doubt screaming the 'R' word as-per-usual - just for raising the topic - but it does need discussing - and there is quite a lot of scientific research and information about it already out there that we can draw upon - to try and find answers -

* much more here on the topic -

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/

Google: “race and IQ”, “national IQ”, “race and MAOA gene”, “Neanderthal DNA”, “correlation brain size and IQ”, “achievement gap”, “IQ correlation to achievement”, “NIH Blacks 21% greater testosterone”, Cumoe, D. & Thorne, A. – 2003. Number of Ancestral Human Species: a Molecular Perspective, Rushton, J. Philippe; Jensen, Arthur R (2005). “Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability”, Psychology, Public Policy and Law 11 (2): 246–8, Current Biology, Vol. 13, R134–R136, February 18, 2003, ©2003 Elsevier Science Ltd. PII S0960-9822(03)00074-5; Categorization of humans in biomedical research: genes, race and disease — Genome Biology 2002.

Racial brain size differences: Whole Brain Size and General Mental Ability: A Review, Int J Neurosci. 2009 Apr; 119(5): 692–732, PMCID: PMC2668913. Rutgers Anthropologist Sets Record Straight on Brain Size and Race. A NYT article that shows claims of racism in measuring skulls was false: Scientists Measure the Accuracy of a Racism Claim. Mismeasuring Skulls: New Research Resolves Historical Controversy, Shows Science Resists Bias; Stanford Department of Anthropology. Brain size, IQ, and racial-group differences: Evidence from musculoskeletal traits, J.Philippe Rushton, Intelligence Volume 31, Issue 2, March–April 2003, Pages 139–155. Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability, Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 2005, Vol. 11, No. 2, 235–294, Copyright 2005 by the American Psychological Association, DOI: 10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235

Genetic Distance:
ESTIMATION OF THE COANCESTRY COEFFICIENT: BASIS FOR A SHORT-TERM GENETIC DISTANCE
John Reynolds, B. S. Weir, C. Clark Cockerham
Genetics November 1, 1983 vol. 105 no. 3 767-779

Number of ancestral human species: a molecular perspective
D. Curnoe, A. Thorne
doi:10.1078/0018-442X-00051

Does that mean white bikers are stupid and Jews will replace us? :biggrin:

Looking at the recent youtube phone videos, it appears to be mostly white kids doing the vandalism damage.

I wonder how the genius gene plays out in the scenario. It seems to drop its pixie dust randomly [at least in a non-general format] across racial boundaries. e.g. there may be a black individual more intelligent than all the Jews in a room full of scientists. [in this sentence Jew is used racially, not religiously]

There are many cases where unknown brain adaptation occurs following trauma to the brain where individuals succeed in functions which are prescribed to specific brain regions which are destroyed. There are also cases of individuals with very minor brain mass with border genius level IQ. [ one quick example https://www.irishtimes.com/news/remarkable-story-of-maths-genius-who-had-almost-no-brain-1.1026845 ]

We also see the savants which have yet to be understood.

I guess my point(s) being that the brain/nervous system is complex and not fully understood. The information you posted bears some examination for sure but perhaps the mass of grey matter or IQ does not directly correlate to the attributes or negatives outlined/hypothesized. Possibly there is another brain function involved. Like endocrine system differences, which is mentioned in your post or maybe muscle mass differences can cause electro-chemical variances.

At the brain and behavior lab I studied at centuries ago we tried to substantiate the hypothesis that people use only 10% of the brain. [a popular phrase with gurus and power preachers at the time; not to mention Lucy, a favorite movie of mine] Using an electroencephalogram (EEG) and other equipment we could not prove this. It appeared the entire brain was/is active for the tasks completed by the individuals being studied. [article by my mentor and friend Barry Beyerstein (RIP)https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-we-really-use-only-10/ ]

Researcher Robert Becker developed electrical stimulus apparatus for healing difficult fractures through studies of reptilian regeneration, acupuncture and human vascular and nervous systems. He even succeeded in stimulus of regeneration of one segment of bone (joint to joint) in rats. He hypothesized that the myelin sheath comprises a separate nervous system.

What about those gut feelings? Maybe the 'brain' is not entirely what we surmise. Should we be measuring the colon?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- I had to look up what race realism was first - that's a new one -

- what I'm trying to do here is attempting to find out if there is any correlation between increased violence and intelligence - and if certain ethnicities are more predisposed to violence because of their lack of it - also if there are any big differences in brain function, anatomy and chemistry that might make one group more violent than another -

- After observing these stats on the DOJ site : https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43 - and realizing that there is a big disparity on violent crimes between various ethnicities - it propelled me to look deeper into the matter -

- What I find seems worthy of a debate - even if it is to debunk the claims of the 'scientists' who's words/graphs I put here -

View Image
Can we have that in English vs Latin please?

Tynehead Tom

Just like all things our genetic traits have changed over time. A new study in Nature argues that this oasis, known as the Makgadikgadi–Okavango wetland, was not just any home, but the ancestral “homeland” for all modern humans today. “We all came from the same homeland in southern Africa,” says Vanessa Hayes of the Garvan Institute of Medical Research in Australia, who led the new research.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...udy-pinpoints-birthplace-modern-humans/#close

This has been the long accepted origin story by most in the earth studies and science.
It doesn't explain how 15% of the population carries DNA markers that suggest we are not done discovering the origins of humanity on earth.
I don't have a study to link too but i do watch a shit tonne of Ancient Aliens LOL

Nannymouse

Much of the problem with communication is the inability of some to be able to imagine themselves in the others' life. Usually, there are reasons for how people act and what they think.

Plus, IMHO, manners are not being taught or are on 'ignore', especially online.

In my teacher-training, we had courses that focused on tests, testing, and evaluation. After that, i didn't put too much emphasis on IQ tests.

As a teacher, i have taught in all sorts of situations, mostly because i subbed for a couple of years. Also, because i taught in both the north and the south of the usa. Even taught in a town where i had every kid in two schools, one on the 'white' side of the tracks(literally) and the other school on the 'black' side of the town. I even got to observe a 'trouble-maker' kid that got moved from the black side to the white side. Taught for two years at a reservation (native) school. This all after the police experiences. (and the bartending, in between stuff) You won't hear a lot of 'solutions' to any of the problems, from me, even after all this 'experience'.

Except, it helps to walk a mile in another's shoes, or at least walk along side others on their path.

P.S. My English prof. had words about the punctuation that the mouse uses...she called it 'creative'. Be kind. I do know the differences between 'there, they're, their. When to use who or whom, further or farther, then or than, fewer or less, but does that make me smarter or better?

Gry

Veteran
Much of the problem with communication is the inability of some to be able to imagine themselves in the others' life. Usually, there are reasons for how people act and what they think.

Plus, IMHO, manners are not being taught or are on 'ignore', especially online.

In my teacher-training, we had courses that focused on tests, testing, and evaluation. After that, i didn't put too much emphasis on IQ tests.

As a teacher, i have taught in all sorts of situations, mostly because i subbed for a couple of years. Also, because i taught in both the north and the south of the usa. Even taught in a town where i had every kid in two schools, one on the 'white' side of the tracks(literally) and the other school on the 'black' side of the town. I even got to observe a 'trouble-maker' kid that got moved from the black side to the white side. Taught for two years at a reservation (native) school. This all after the police experiences. (and the bartending, in between stuff) You won't hear a lot of 'solutions' to any of the problems, from me, even after all this 'experience'.

Except, it helps to walk a mile in another's shoes, or at least walk along side others on their path.

P.S. My English prof. had words about the punctuation that the mouse uses...she called it 'creative'. Be kind. I do know the differences between 'there, they're, their. When to use who or whom, further or farther, then or than, fewer or less, but does that make me smarter or better?
I salute your choice of professions.

Tynehead Tom

trump supporters are the problem in america???? seriously

hammer... dude..... you need to get off the fuggen demoncrat koolaid brother.

Klompen

Gypsy,

The problem with that sort of data is that most of it comes from eugenicists. There has been a huge obsession in the scientific community for the last 200 years or so with the idea of proving racial superiority of Europeans(the British have been perhaps the most obsessed with this, but the Dutch and others have been as well). The specific study of brain size and its correlation to IQ is called "Craniology". A statistician named Franklin Mall is credited with ending it as a serious science when he debunked it.

There are squirrels with brains the size of a nut that can solve obstacle courses that would be hard for even a human. IQ is a very complicated topic anyway, but its not even clear that humans are indeed more intelligent in all regards than other creatures with much smaller brains. Many birds have visual and audio perception that is vastly superior to that of a human. Many animals like dogs and cats are able to perceive human health problems just by sniffing or looking at them. Mycellium networks to exchange resources with the plant life around it, and will even smooth damage like footprints out of soil over time. How does one exactly define IQ in precise terms? What method should be used to test it? How about the Raven's IQ test? There's just so many variables.

Craniology was already well debunked before even the time of WW1, but it has refused to die because some people would rather redefine reality than accept that eugenics is capricious and ignorant.

Gry

Veteran
Gypsy,

The problem with that sort of data is that most of it comes from eugenicists. There has been a huge obsession in the scientific community for the last 200 years or so with the idea of proving racial superiority of Europeans(the British have been perhaps the most obsessed with this, but the Dutch and others have been as well). The specific study of brain size and its correlation to IQ is called "Craniology". A man named

There are squirrels with brains the size of a nut that can solve obstacle courses that would be hard for even a human. IQ is a very complicated topic anyway, but its not even clear that humans are indeed more intelligent in all regards than other creatures with much smaller brains. Many birds have visual and audio perception that is vastly superior to that of a human. Many animals like dogs and cats are able to perceive human health problems just by sniffing or looking at them. Mycellium networks to exchange resources with the plant life around it, and will even smooth damage like footprints out of soil over time. How does one exactly define IQ in precise terms? What method should be used to test it? How about the Raven's IQ test? There's just so many variables.

Craniology was already well debunked before even the time of WW1, but it has refused to die because some people would rather redefine reality than accept that eugenics is capricious and ignorant.
Every twenty years or so someone will print a new version of the bell curve and throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- ahh eugenicists, really? - Hmm was not my intention to prove anything particularly - Just to discuss something that occurred to me - about violence, and whether or not some people/groups were more predisposed to it than others due to brain chemistry and/or environmental issues - and if that's all linked with intelligence or lack of it in some societies -

- I have observed people in the UK who lead very destructive and harmful lives to themselves and others - and always wondered if it was related to something going on/wrong in their heads -

- so you try and find out why -

* The humble and tiny SCHREW has the largest brain to body size - lol

picture.php

The Pygmy Schrew - actually one of humankinds long distant relatives -

Gypsy,

The problem with that sort of data is that most of it comes from eugenicists. There has been a huge obsession in the scientific community for the last 200 years or so with the idea of proving racial superiority of Europeans(the British have been perhaps the most obsessed with this, but the Dutch and others have been as well). The specific study of brain size and its correlation to IQ is called "Craniology". A statistician named Franklin Mall is credited with ending it as a serious science when he debunked it.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
^^^ It's well known that people with big brains can create more nuclear bombs than people with small brains.

Should have got rid of those big heads a long time ago. :biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
^^^ It's well known that people with big brains can create more nuclear bombs than people with small brains.

Should have got rid of those big heads a long time ago. :biggrin:

- as hominin's have developed over many thousands of years - their cranial capacity has increased - as we see from this chart -

picture.php

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
- I'm no righty or lefty (as far as I'm aware) - but no - all humans are not the same - we are very diverse - and different in many ways -

14 Biological Differences between black and white people -

Whites and blacks evolved separately for 60K+ years and there are major genetic/biological differences between them throughout the body and mind.

1. Body proportions. Whites have longer torsos, wider waists, and shorter arms and legs than blacks.

2. Bone density. Whites have lower bone density, greater incidence of osteoporotic fractures, and more bone regrowth than blacks.

3. Muscularity. Whites have a lower ratio of fast switch to slow twitch muscles than blacks, and a lower frequency of ACTN3 "speed gene".

4. Metabolic rate. Whites have a higher resting metabolism than blacks, in both sexes and regardless of obesity.

5. Fat storage. Whites have a higher proportion of visceral (internal) fat and lower subcutaneous (skin) fat than blacks. Blacks also tend to have Steatopygia: large butt fat.

6. Disease susceptibility. Some diseases (Cystic Fibrosis) affect mostly whites; others mostly blacks (Sickle Cell). Many illnesses and treatments have disparate effects on whites/blacks.

7. Birth rate. Whites have a lower rate of fraternal (two egg) twin births than blacks, only half as high prior to fertility drugs. Lower birthrates are biologically correlated with higher parental investment.

8. Pregnancy. Whites normally have a longer gestation period (40 to 39 weeks) and a lower preterm birth rate than blacks; black foetus's mature quicker.

9. Maturation rate. White youths mature slower than blacks across all developmental indices, including infant motor skills, pubertal growth, and menstruation. Slower maturation is biologically correlated with higher intelligence.

10. Hormones. White young men have lower free testosterone than blacks, and white men and women have lower estrogen than blacks. Whites are less hormone-driven.

11. Aggression. Blacks have a much higher frequency of the violence-linked gene allele MAOA-2R than whites.

12. Skull shape. Whites' skulls typically differ from blacks' in many respects: no sagittal ridge keeling, eye sockets more angular, nasal cavity narrower, palate more triangular, jaw less prognathic, etc.

13. Brain size and structure. Whites' brains are typically 6-8% larger than blacks'. Larger brains are correlated with higher intelligence. Whites' brains also have differing structure, with more protruding frontal and occipital regions.

14. IQ and genes. Whites consistently score 15 points (1SD) higher than Black Americans and 20+ points higher than Africans on IQ tests; this gap being genetically based. Gene alleles linked to intelligence have higher frequency in Whites than blacks.

* Intelligence claims are based on averages - I'm sure that there are some black genius's out there - some where -
Where on earth did that info come from? I hate quoting Wiki but..

Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[1][2][3][4] Historically, scientific racism received credence throughout the scientific community, but it is no longer considered scientific.[2][3] Dividing humankind into biologically distinct groups is sometimes called racialism or race realism by its proponents. Modern scientific consensus rejects this view as being irreconcilable with modern genetic research.[5]:360
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- so - let me get this right - if someone discusses the physical, biological or cerebral differences between ethnicities - then that's called racism - or scientific racism?

- If that info is incorrect - then by all means de-bunk it - and I found that info by typing in racial biological differences into google -

''For the longest time, Europeans thought that the sun revolved around the Earth. Their culturally attuned eyes saw this as obvious and unquestionably true. Just as astronomers now know that’s not true, nearly all population geneticists know that dividing people into races neither explains nor describes human genetic variation.

Yet this idea of race-as-genetics will not die. For decades, it has been exposed to the sunlight of facts, but, like a vampire, it continues to suck blood — not only surviving but causing harm in how it can twist science to support racist ideologies. With apologies for the grisly metaphor, it is time to put a wooden stake through the heart of race-as-genetics. Doing so will make for better science and a fairer society.

In 1619, the first people from Africa arrived in Virginia and became integrated into society. Only after African and European bond laborers unified in various rebellions did colony leaders recognize the “need” to separate laborers. “Race” divided indentured Irish and other Europeans from enslaved Africans, and reduced opposition by those of European descent to the intolerable conditions of enslavement. What made race different from other prejudices, including ethnocentrism (the idea that a given culture is superior), is that it claimed that differences were natural, unchanging and God-given. Eventually, race also received the stamp of science.

Over the next decades, Euro-American natural scientists debated the details of race, asking questions such as how often the races were created (once, as stated in the Bible, or many separate times), the number of races and their defining, essential characteristics. But they did not question whether races were natural things. They reified race, making the idea of race real by unquestioning, constant use.

In the 1700s, Carl Linnaeus, the father of modern taxonomy and someone not without ego, liked to imagine himself as organizing what God created. Linnaeus famously classified our own species into races based on reports from explorers and conquerors.

The race categories he created included Americanus, Africanus, and even Monstrosus (for wild and feral individuals and those with birth defects), and their essential defining traits included a biocultural mélange of color, personality and modes of governance. Linnaeus described Europeaus as white, sanguine and governed by law, and Asiaticus as yellow, melancholic and ruled by opinion. These descriptions highlight just how much ideas of race are formulated by social ideas of the time.''

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/race-is-real-but-its-not-genetic

Humans are not divisible into biological races. On top of that, human variation does not stand still. “Race groups” are impossible to define in any stable or universal way. It cannot be done based on biology — not by skin color, bone measurements or genetics. It cannot be done culturally: Race groupings have changed over time and place throughout history.

Science 101: If you cannot define groups consistently, then you cannot make scientific generalizations about them.

Scientific racism, sometimes termed biological racism, is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority.[1][2][3][4] Historically, scientific racism received credence throughout the scientific community, but it is no longer considered scientific.[2][3] Dividing humankind into biologically distinct groups is sometimes called racialism or race realism by its proponents. Modern scientific consensus rejects this view as being irreconcilable with modern genetic research.[5]:360

Last edited:

Wikipedia is not a legit source of info on any topic. Anything that can be edited on a whim by miscellaneous nobodies in the shadows without any revision notes can't be trusted to be accurate.

Veggia farmer

-

*''But how would it be if the whites would have been suppressed and traumatized for generations in the same way and in the same scale (whites have been slaves them to;)'' - Caucasians/whites have been enslaved - just like most all ethnicities over history - in the 16/1700's the Barbary Pirates were busy enslaving possibly millions of Europeans (no real records kept) and selling them to Islamic concerns - they would even kidnap people along the English coast regularly - and went as far as Iceland to kidnap whites - and sell them into slavery -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z31mdgz19pM
History of the Barbary Pirates (ft Mr. Beat) / History Mini-Documentary

Im sorry for not being clear enough, so I will ask in a different way.

Has some whites been in a "closed" of enviroment been in after the slaving took part? So we can actually tell how it affected the ones that were kidnapped, and generations after?

I heard something like that about the hillbillies in Appalachia mountains. England took people from Scotland and Ireland and brought them over to America. Being threated equally as black slaves.

I too have recently read about how many Europeans have been slaved because of the pirates. Maybe thats why there are some blue eyed people in Middle East? Cause thats a trait from the whities, right?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
they exterminated (or tried ) older cultures than their.
now go to scottland and try to find some that can speak native scottish..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just as people have to be carefully of pseudo science from racists, they have to be careful not to spout the nonsense coming from the "woke" mob. Don't try to debunk one set of nonsense with another set of nonsense.
Eugenics isn't racist. A farmer doesn't care if his cows are black or brown, he wants more milk or beef.
What's the difference between one woman wanting a big strong man to protect her or wanting a clever guy to match her wit and talk to? At the end of the day, the media drives desire, and the media never tell us to find intelligence attractive, just the opposite. So is eugenics the driving force, or anti eugenics?
Stalin killed anyone with glasses in case they were intelligent. Brains are seen as a threat to the ruling classes.
Race may not identify differences, but don't let that fool you into thinking that genetic history doesn't make a difference. Statistically, the geographical ancestry of family lines, can predict all sorts of differences. To say race doesn't exist is a smoke screen, trying to hide that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.