What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just guessin but perhaps he was tryin to shoot him in his black ass ..and missed .....
Me personally.....i would have capped him in the base of his skull...and painted the dash.with what little brains he apparently has...a knife can be every bit effective as a deadly weapon as a gun at close range...bad decisions make for bad outcomes
Now he prolly wont even have his kids to push him around in his chair and empty his shit bag....but definatly wont be tryin to choke his ex out...karma crushes

Wow

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... to play down the shooting of a man who was essentially a passer-by. The police weren’t called on a menacing black man, with or without children - they were called to a dispute between two women; perhaps you have a first-rate explanation of why the officers ignored the situation they were dispatched to in order to zero in on Blake, in which case, I’d love to hear it. Please cite a source other than Andy “Concrete Milkshake” Ngo or an angry-gun-guy youtube channel.

:laughing: ..... that's the original feel good story of the innocent, unarmed Black man being picked on by PoPo for no reason, a story created by BLM political movement to motivate the protestors/rioters to keep going!

.......... that FAIRYTALE was updated a while ago, I'm surprised you missed it, or maybe you didn't? :D

The Reality:

https://www.wsaw.com/2020/08/26/doj...n-moments-leading-up-to-jacob-blake-shooting/

DOJ releases new information on moments leading up to Jacob Blake shooting
Following the incident, Jacob Blake is in stable condition in an intensive care unit. Two officers have been placed on administrative leave.
Following the incident, Jacob Blake is in stable condition in an intensive care unit. Two officers have been placed on administrative leave.
By WSAW Staff
Published: Aug. 26, 2020 at 7:14 PM EDT

KENOSHA, Wis. (WSAW) - The Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) is investigating an officer involved shooting (OIS) in Kenosha, Wis. that occurred on the evening of Sunday, August 23, 2020.

Kenosha Police Department officers were dispatched to a residence in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller reported that her boyfriend was present and was not supposed to be on the premises (and he took her car keys, etc.).

During the incident, officers attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, age 29. Law enforcement deployed a taser to attempt to stop Mr. Blake, however the taser was not successful in stopping Mr. Blake. Mr. Blake walked around his vehicle, opened the driver’s side door, and leaned forward. While holding onto Mr. Blake’s shirt, Officer Rusten Sheskey fired his service weapon 7 times. Officer Sheskey fired the weapon into Mr. Blake’s back. No other officer fired their weapon. Kenosha Police Department does not have body cameras, therefore the officers were not wearing body cameras.

The shooting officer, Kenosha Police Officer Rusten Sheskey, has been a law enforcement officer with Kenosha Police Department for seven years.

During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.

Law enforcement immediately provided medical aid to Mr. Blake. Flight for Life transported Mr. Blake to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee. Mr. Blake remains at the hospital...... :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just guessin but perhaps he was tryin to shoot him in his black ass ..and missed .....
Me personally.....i would have capped him in the base of his skull...and painted the dash.with what little brains he apparently has...a knife can be every bit effective as a deadly weapon as a gun at close range...bad decisions make for bad outcomes
Now he prolly wont even have his kids to push him around in his chair and empty his shit bag....but definatly wont be tryin to choke his ex out...karma crushes

Posts like that use to be unacceptable.

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
What, sanitizing what really happened?? It's called spin, been around since the mid 90's, used to be a republican tactic but has now been adopted by the Left also.;)

'Boogieman'

I'm a big guy but I been tazed and it definitely brought me down. I don't get how some people can take a taser like nothing happened.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What, sanitizing what really happened?? It's called spin, been around since the mid 90's, used to be a republican tactic but has now been adopted by the Left also.;)

Sorry we posted at the same time I left for a bit . I wasn't referring to your post.

St. Phatty

I'm a big guy but I been tazed and it definitely brought me down. I don't get how some people can take a taser like nothing happened.

Once I was in a street situation where I knew I could be Tased, so I wore a vest with 2 layers of the 14 inch aluminum flashing from Home Depot.

Short circuit the Taser ! :rtfo:

'Boogieman'

Once I was in a street situation where I knew I could be Tased, so I wore a vest with 2 layers of the 14 inch aluminum flashing from Home Depot.

Short circuit the Taser ! :rtfo:

I wrecked my car into a brick mailbox after leaving the bar and took off running once I blew way over .08. All I remember is being stuck like I couldn't move and falling down and not being drunk or high anymore.

med4u

Veteran
Posts like that use to be unacceptable.

:kitty:
I remember dogwhistle post used to be a bitch move
How times have changed....eh?
Political threads can be brutal for the weak of character and intolerant of opposing views

Dont let your angst and fustrations define you
:cathug:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Political threads can be brutal for the weak of character and intolerant of opposing views

Nah instead let your racism define you! :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Agreed, Id never post about murdering another person. Has nothing to do with weak character in fact those with a strong character wouldn't think of such things. Weak character is anyone giddy about such things.. What you posted has nothing to do with opposing views. Political thread only move into the shit hole with antagonist like yourself. It def shows who you are. It proves the USA is no better than any other shit hole country with so many people giddy about Murdering another. Its easy to see who the Adults are in the room.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
i find this response confusing.

so if the strormfront says that the world is round we have to all believe the opposite?

what does it matter who said something if that thing is factually correct?

how can we make peoples lives better if we deny the factual realities and or refuse to talk about the facts because of who else is talking about those facts?

isn't that shooting ourselves in the foot as a society?

you can only solve problems of you analize them factually and objectively, top to bottom, correctly, so you can come up with an actual solution that actually helps make things better.
Black folks have different pigmentation than white folks. What else is there to discuss? Fantasies of white power? It’s all bullshit.

med4u

Veteran
Nah instead let your racism define you! :)

If thats where you feel comfortable than so be it
Your opinion has no bearing on my life whatsoever
What i find hilarious is....i have a many associates and people i consider peers and even some in my close circle of friends that are black ..any racial tensions between us have either been sorted long ago or can be openly discussed at any time with no holds barred and no feelings hurt
But i must say those discussions are far and few between, its old a d played out...
Something that may suprise you is not all black
People feel down trodden and hemmed up by the system that is so colorfully and adamantly
Churned out by those who pretend to speak on their
Be half of late....if anything they take offense at this notion and shrug it off because it is not their reality
In fact most pay no attention to politics in the least
But want to continue to work hard and make money
And take care of their families and have their businesses grow and prosper....money is the great
Equalizer and if you have not figured out how easy it is to make in this country....you have lost before you start and will never see opportunity like we have here.....shit birds come in all colors its the flock you choose to live in...stop being offended by what people post on the internet like its some life altering manifesto.....js

TRUMP 2020 FOR THE REBOOT :tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If thats where you feel comfortable than so be it
Your opinion has no bearing on my life whatsoever
What i find hilarious is....i have a many associates and people i consider peers and even some in my close circle of friends that are black ..any racial tensions between us have either been sorted long ago or can be openly discussed at any time with no holds barred and no feelings hurt
But i must say those discussions are far and few between, its old a d played out...
Something that may suprise you is not all black
People feel down trodden and hemmed up by the system that is so colorfully and adamantly
Churned out by those who pretend to speak on their
Be half of late....if anything they take offense at this notion and shrug it off because it is not their reality
In fact most pay no attention to politics in the least
But want to continue to work hard and make money
And take care of their families and have their businesses grow and prosper....money is the great
Equalizer and if you have not figured out how easy it is to make in this country....you have lost before you start and will never see opportunity like we have here.....shit birds come in all colors its the flock you choose to live in...stop being offended by what people post on the internet like its some life altering manifesto.....js

TRUMP 2020 FOR THE REBOOT :tiphat:

You said earlier “probably trying to shoot him in his black ass” “i would have shot him in base of his skull”. Sounded pretty fucked up.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its amazing how many trumpy folk envision “how they would have killed” whichever victim of violence is being discussed in a MORE fucked up way. Sensing a theme here. Instead of shooting just one person, id have shot the whole crowd! Instead of shooting him in the back, id of shot him in the head! You guys are pretty twisted.

'Boogieman'

:microwave:

Attachments

• 2exn96.jpg
    2exn96.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 10

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That triggering people thing, just too tempting huh? Gotta be a racist and overly violent to taunt people into wishing things were more peaceful.....:) What a meaningful existence to spend time doing such things. I bet they had to clear their plans of working at soup kitchens and other volunteer work to make the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.