What's new

black lime

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Lime #9 on Oct 10 a few days away from getting harvested. Heavy stinky buds!

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Lime #8 my personal fave, this gal is a heavy beast, broke her restraints and the main tops flopped over so you cannot really see them in the pic. When you brush up to this one the smell is sublime. Probably come down in a week or so.

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

theJointedOne

Veteran
Wow brotha, wow, your making me stoked to own these genetics. Looks like multiple keeper phenos.

Excellent job on the grow sir. Happy harvest

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tJO,
I would say your unopened vial of beans is worth about 10x what you paid for it right about now..lol

For the record this is my buddy's GH, not mine.
Im just a consultant...wink

It was really a treat to see up close these things grown to their full potential, My buddy said that's the best X-mas gift he ever bought me..lol (I got the Black Lime and LVRK seeds for X-mas last year.)

Oct 20 the #8 clones came down. Suckers just fuckin reeked! Awesome heavy flowers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,m loving those pics, straight out fire, there no slouch in the weight department . looks like a fat girl in line for her second ice cream ,lol

and too think what christmas may bring this year hahaha

Last edited:

TerpeneDream

there no slouch in the weight department . looks like a fat girl in line for her second ice cream ,lol

HA!

Yea, so drool worthy. Nice. They look healthy..

If Aficionado seeds are producing winners like these consistently, It's time for me to pony up :D

BM-504…have you grown any other their other varieties? Or know anyone who did? Wondering was others are finding. Red Hindu Kush sounds delightful...

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi TD,

The OP...30years is the only one who I know of that has run a bunch of their gear, maybe he will pop in and comment. Although If you read this thread from the 1st page, you will find more info and people who bought seeds.

This thread here might have more info for you.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=287565

Hope that helps

A couple of shots of BL #1 straight up loud fuel.

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

EastBayGrower

Veteran
this is an awesome thread bro! cant wait to flower out my BLR from midnight farms clones.. great looking phenos you got there, hope you kept clones :)

any dryshots? smoke reports?

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click on the link I posted on #69 my whole run from seed is there and a smoke report at the end. My buddy and I have all the clones plus a male or two just for fun.

I did get another cut of BLR from a SoHum good guy the "coveted" #5 BLR which is a killer stink bomb terp city just got it to late to run in the GH

Post up the progress from that midnight farm BLR cut I would love to see the show.

Stay safe
BM

B

BAKED_BEANZ

there out of stock forever , bud jones . they only do limited release of there strains .

B

BAKED_BEANZ

bud jones , read again bro , once they sell out thats it . limited release seeds . no more drops