What's new

black lime

30years

the 1,6 and 10 are for sure. 1 was the super high cbd pheno and it is just loaded with flowers right now. 6 and 10 early and high thc. I'm digging it.

Og 78 is takin her time here however she's way more developed than the Sfv . Nice lemon smell, more kush than og.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 17

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few shots I took on Sept 2 of the 78 LA OG affie #10 clone in a grennie looks to be on track for a Mid Sept harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

The Black limes are getting huge maybe throw up some pics of those tonight.

Stay safe
BM

Last edited:

TerpeneDream

The Aficionado booth gave me a handful of that Black Lime in '13. Some of the better pot I have smoked since, truth be told..

Anyway to get a pack in Colorado? Discounts for multiple packs? Sharing that select black lime cut? :D Thanks

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am pretty sure the Black Lime are sold out, they have a website to contact them.

Here are two from the pack I got. Clone #1 and #8

picture.php

picture.php

B

Bob Green

I just asked about the Black Lime a week ago with no response. I took it as a no but who knows. Not sure how often they check their email.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Thanks for keeping us updated bm5o4.

Dang !! Sept 15th cut for the og78? That's the new Mr nice or what. If you have the time and feel like posting some dry nug shots please feel free :)

Happy harvest

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best I can do JO is this untrimmed shot..... shit went to the trimmers and was snatched up Quick. Nice heavy bud! My buddy was stoked.

Untrimmed top of OG 78
picture.php

Stay safe
BM

Latest posts

Latest posts