What's new

bitchin bout biden

Cannavore

Veteran
you righties should be glad nothing is going to happen. you win with both parties in office. joe biden is effectively a republican.

med4u

Veteran
you righties should be glad nothing is going to happen. you win with both parties in office. joe biden is effectively a republican.

Republicans dont threaten to take your second amendment rights away....or to nuke
American citizens..

So dont blame us for that steaming pile...
Thats on the brainless kunts who voted for him

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although Joe showed a tremendous amount of initiative displayed at the summit , when he met with Pudin 🍨

med4u

Veteran
tenor.gif

growlegal

Veteran
The American Patriot in me just dictates I support your President Joe Biden
Trump was the worse President in history and left such a low bar it is easy

Cannavore

Veteran
Republicans dont threaten to take your second amendment rights away....or to nuke
American citizens..

democrats arent taking away your second ammendment and i have no idea what youre even talking about with the nukes lol. all i'm saying is the democrats are basically moderate republicans at this point. even when you lose, you win.

trump wanted to shoot george floyd protesters and send americans with covid to guantanamo bay btw lol.

Gry

Veteran
American citizens..

Watched a billionaire funded tea party eviscerate the republican party
One by one they ran decent republicans out, until what was
left were a bunch of goons who cared only for money.
With disdain for democracy and the concept of
a fair election, they plotted to over turn democracy.

Republicans had a fine thing going until they were
gutted by a treacherous tea party.

Koch money spoke
Look who woke
the bought and paid for

We should all remember that gallows until the day we die.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not surprising to see crooks be loyal to other crooks. We all know there is no honor amongst thieves.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Biden needs some history lessons RE the 2nd amendment, much as many other Democrats do. that is my main complaint about him so far. plenty of time for him to fuck up & give me others...

St. Phatty

Biden needs some history lessons RE the 2nd amendment, much as many other Democrats do. that is my main complaint about him so far. plenty of time for him to fuck up & give me others...

https://www.primaryarms.com/atf-proposal-2021r05

A few etailers have asked me to participate in the Public Feedback session for one of their new bills.

Basically every single add on to a semi-auto, e.g. a new trigger, would become an FFL transaction.

Would really like to get some coaching from an attorney on what I can sell via. the bulletin board at the gun range. Liability & stuff.

If I sell someone an Upper, and they go Newtown with it, will my umbrella liability policy cover me ?

I think it might cover me for a "personal transaction", but not if I'm running a business. So far I've sold 4 uppers, all for more than I paid.

Amynamous

They don't have the votes.

You may be right, but I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that, considering it is legal for recreational in 18 states and 3 territories, and legal for medical in 36 states and 4 territories. If the republican reps and senators in those states were to support legalization/descheduling along with the dems, it would pass in a landslide. If nothing else, it is also a “states rights” issue and a jobs bill, which theoretically, are both traditional issues that republicans support.
The states are already deciding so lets make it official!

Perhaps the cannabis lobbyists in the legal states are not spreading around enough love($) to their elected representatives?